Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32426 times)

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2007, 03:46:45 PM »
Quote from: z1271beta
Quote from: Meganerdbomb
"Watch out for the flamers! you might find yourself a bit hot under the collar!" :twisted:

stupid announcer and his stupid corny jokes. and stupid word flamers... they should just be called "bad people".
for shame!

I definately agree with you.
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline z1271beta

• Lightweight
    • youtube.com/z1271beta
    • View Profile
    • THAH BLAWG!
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2007, 05:04:14 PM »
hahaha lol

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 04:34:46 PM »
Semifinal 2

Round 4

Fight 1: Ripper VS RN VS Robochicken
RN just flipped Ripper and Robochicken axed it. Then RN just tossed Ripper out of the arena.

Fight 2: Stegosawrus VS Judge Shred VS Chipper
Chipper got beaten up by Stegosawrus the first, but then Judge shred bravely flipped over Stegosawrus. Then Chipper axed it. Stegosawrus broke down suddenly, and was battered, chipped, and finally pitted by Judge Shred.

Fight 3: X-Terminator VS Bigger Brother VS 13 Black

X-Terminator's flywheel got up to speed, and rammed Bigger brother. Then, Bigger Brother flipped 13 Black 9 feet up in the air! 13 Black, now immobile, was battered by X-Terminator's flywheel. Bigger Bro. pushed the pit button, and pitted 13 Black.

Round 5

Fight 1: RN VS Robochicken VS Judge Shred
Robochicken was beaten up good in this fight. Judge Shred flipped over Robochicken, along with RN. RN self righted and then flipped Robochicken over and over and over again! Robochicken is out of c-luck, now. HA! Judge Shred finally pitted Robochicken after a long and hard flip.

Fight 2: Chipper VS X-Terminator VS Bigger Brother
Bigger Brother flipped over Chipper, and slammed them over to the pit release. Then X-Terminator crashed their party, and pushed Chipper into the pit.

Round 6

Fight 1: RN VS Bigger Brother
Bigger Brother just flipped over RN, slammed them over to the pit button, and pushed them in. Simple as 1-2-3.

Fight 2: Judgeshred VS X-Terminator
X-Terminator just ripped up Judgeshred, taking out the flipper. Then it pressed the pit button, and pushed JS into the pit.

GRAND FINALLISTS: X-TERMINATOR, BIGGER BROTHER

:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 11:25:15 PM »
Finals

Round 7, Fight 1
Dantomkia VS Bigger Brother

Dantomkia flipped over BB over and over again. On the 8th flip, It went straight OOTA!

Round 7, Fight 2
SMIDSY VS X-Terminator

X-Terminator sliced up SMIDSY with its deadly and lethal flywheel and ripped SMIDSY's armour. Then it slammed into the pit button, and then it pitted SMIDSY.

Third Place Playoff

Bigger Brother just flipped over SMIDSY, pressed the pit button, and put it in. Simple as 1-2-3.

Awards Ceremony

Most Agressive Robot: SMIDSY, Ripper (tie)
Most Destructive Robot: X-Terminator
Most Promising: Chipper 2, Judge Shred (tie)
Most Original Robot: Bulldog Breed, 13 Black (tie)
Most Scariest: Raging Nightmare, Grave Digger (tie)
Best Driver: Bigger Brother, Dantomkia (tie)
Best Engineered: Steel Avenger, Evil Weevil (tie)
Best Design: Stegosawrus, Kronic (tie)
Strangest Design: Robochicken
Sportsmanship: Atomic, St. Agro (tie)

GRAND FINAL: Dantomkia VS X-Terminator

Dantomkia started out zooming towards X-Terminator, but ended up getting ripped by it. Then X-Terminator pressed the pit button. Dantomkia then tried to flip X-Terminator out of the arena, but it possibly couldn't. So, X-Terminator pushed Dantomkia into the pit.

SERIES WINNER: X-TERMINATOR
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 03:30:40 PM by 6_teen »

Offline Mr. Weedy

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=546612&T=8556
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2007, 07:47:09 AM »
Made me smile.  :lol:  7 pages of scores and stuff and after all that 1 picture.  :lol:
I was Da beta tester Da da dada DA, Da. And that felt good.  :mrgreen:

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2007, 12:25:57 PM »
He added some pictures on the first couple of pages too.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2007, 06:19:53 PM »
Season 2 Coming July 17th.. oh my god, thats today!

I make a vow to post more pictures as soon as possible in the second season.

Rules are the same as the first series. Thank you and have a nice day, please.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2007, 08:35:37 PM »
32 Heats
4 Semifinals
1 Grand Final (Eight Robots), Ok?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 06:08:19 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2007, 09:11:01 PM »
Heat A Contestants: Emergency, Revenge, Scout, Big Dog, The Boxer, Bushido, Snowjob, Panic Attack

Round 1, Fight 1
Emergency VS Revenge

Emergency flipped over Revenge and placed it in the corner. Revenge was counted out, and pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 2
Big Dog VS Scout

Big Dog pushed Scout around the entire fight. The judges went in favour of BD.

Round 1, Fight 3
Bushido VS Boxer

Bushido whacked Boxer around and destroyed it.

Round 1, Fight 4
Snowjob VS Panic Attack

Panic Attack was shoved by Snowjob the first half. Panic Attack got tired of being shoved so it fought back by flipping over Snowjob. After Snowjob was flipped, it was dumped into the pit.

Round 2, Fight 1
Emergency VS Bushido

Emergency did the same thing with Bushido as they did with Revenge. Emergency flipped Bushido over and carried it over to the corner. There, Bushido was counted out and pronounced dead.

Round 2, Fight 2
Big Dog VS Panic Attack

This match didn't last long. Panic Attack just flipped over BD, opened the pit, and put BD in. Simple as 1-2-3.

Heat Final: Emergency VS PA

PA was flipped by Emergency and almost got out of the arena. However, that all changed when PA flipped over Emergency! Then, it pressed the pit button, and slowly pushed Emergency in.

HEAT A WINNER: PANIC ATTACK

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
Heat B Contestants: Vlad The Impaler 2, War Hog, Deadbeat, Backstabber, Lil Dog, Ninja, Sentinel, Slam Job

Round 1, Fight 1
Vlad VS Warhog

Vlad and Warhog just wrestled each other, until Warhog went OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 2
Backstabber VS Deadbeat

Deadbeat was "dead" after this fight. Backstabber kept on stabbing on Deadbeat, and removed their powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 3
Ninja VS Lil Dog

Lil Dog got totally wrecked in this battle. Ninja just rammed LD with his little ninja star, and wrecked their powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 4
Sentinel VS Slamjob

Slamjob had decimated Sentinel in this nerve-wracking battle. Slamjob just whacked up Sentinel with its awesome axe weapon, and it went right through the steel armour of Sentinel. After 3 hits, Slamjob curiously pushed the pit button. Then, they knew what to do. They slowly began to push Sentinel into it, and Sentinel fell in.

Round 2, Fight 1
Vlad VS Ninja

This match did not last long. Vlad slowly pushed Ninja, and threw it out of the arena!

Round 2, Fight 2
Backstabber VS Slamjob

Slamjob put Backstabber out of its misery in this fight. Slamjob axed Backstabber, over and over again, pushed the pit button, and finally dumped Backstabber in.

Heat Final: Vlad VS Slamjob

Even the mighty Vlad didn't stand a chance against SJ, they were just too strong. SJ hammered away on Vlad, and pressed the pit button. SJ then buckled a wheel from Vlad, and Vlad was in real trouble now. Vlad spun near the pit, and tried their best to stay out of it, but failed.

HEAT B WINNER: SLAM JOB

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2007, 05:41:34 PM »
Heat C Contestants: Barbershop Chop, X-Smasher, Kil-o-Amp, Killerhurtz, Gyrobot, V-Max 2, Da Dog, Hexadecimator

Round 1, Fight 1
Barbershop Chop VS X-Smasher

Barbershop Chop rammed X-Smasher 5 times, then its powerlink came out.

Round 1, Fight 2
KilloAmp VS Killerhurtz

KilloAmp just got underneath Killerhurtz, drove at full speed, and impaled it onto the arena wall and immobilized it.

Round 1, Fight 3
Gyrobot VS V-Max

Gyrobot dominated this fight. First, it axed V-Max, Then it flipped it onto its side, and then it was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 4
Da Dog VS Hexadecimator

Hexadecimator flipped Da Dog onto its back, pressed the pit button, then pitted Da Dog. Da Dog was.... er... well, hexadecimated!

Round 2, Fight 1
Barbershop Chop VS Gyrobot

Barbershop Chop rammed Gyrobot with its disc. Then it came charging at Gyrobot, and removed the powerlink.

Round 2, Fight 2
KilloAmp VS Hexadecimator

With Barbershop Chop through, both bots wanted to lose the battle! Hexadecimator just flipped Killoamp with its massive flipper, and quickly pressed the pit button. Then, it pushed Killoamp into it.

Heat Final: Barbershop Chop VS Hexadecimator

Here, the unexpected thing happened. Barbershop Chop, whom Hexadecimator feared, was miraculously beaten! Here is how it all happened. Hexadecimator's armour was so strong, that BC's disc would not leave even a scratch! Then, Hexadecimator flipped BC up in the air, then it just flipped it again, and again, and again! BC got so sick of this flipping, so he committed suicide, by pushing the pit button, and pitting itself. Hexadecimator, the newcomers, march on to the series semi finals!

HEAT C WINNER: HEXADECIMATOR

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2007, 05:42:28 PM »
Sorry for not posting any pictures. I am not ready yet, and don't accuse me for that!

Offline Barbie

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2007, 04:09:07 PM »
i'm just going to put it out there

nobody cares about your fantasy robot wars

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
Quote from: Apple
i'm just going to put it out there

nobody cares about your fantasy robot wars

Go ahead, dude.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2007, 07:12:28 PM »
Heat D Contestants: Doom of Babylon 2, Thunderpants, Tetanus, BROKE!, Backyard Ripper, Onslaught, Cunning Plan, Mad Cow's Revenge

Round 1, Fight 1
DOB VS Thunderpants

Thunderpants was flipped by DOB and after 7 flips, it went OOTA!

Round 1, Fight 2
Tetanus VS BROKE

Broke didn't stand a chance against Tetanus. It was flipped high up by Tetanus, first. Then, it got crushed by the crusher. Tetanus then flipped Broke OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 3
Backyard Ripper VS Onslaught

Onslaught was "on-slaughtered" by Backyard Ripper. It just took out Onslaught's scoop, and removed its powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 4
Cunning Plan VS Mad Cow's Revenge

CP started out good, with knocking MCR over, but they got ripped up by MCR. MCR then pushed the pit button, and pitted CP.

Round 2, Fight 1
DOB VS BR

BR started off good by getting shots but DOB flipped BR oota.

Round 2, Fight 2
Tetanus VS MCR

MCR started shredding up Tetanus, taking out the crusher, and flipper. Then, it pressed the pit button, and pushed Tetanus into the pit.

Heat Final: DOB VS MCR

This match didn't last long. DOB just got battered by MCR, and MCR then opened the pit and put DOB in it.

HEAT D WINNER: MAD COW'S REVENGE

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »
Are you fighting DSL bots against stock bots? That is about as one-sided as you can get! The DSL bot will win every time.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »
Quote from: Meganerdbomb
Are you fighting DSL bots against stock bots? That is about as one-sided as you can get! The DSL bot will win every time.

HECK YES.... well, sometimes. I usually fight stock bots. I somehow downloaded the Aceuplink Battlebots Pack the other day.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2007, 04:42:45 PM »
You haven't seen nothing like this yet. The 3rd Seeds, SMIDSY is back in Heat E and ready for carnage!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2007, 06:31:19 PM »
Heat E Contestants: Mangy Mutt, Detonator, Critical Mass, T-Wrecks, Mastiff, Conquerer, Captain Death, SMIDSY (Seeded 3)

Round 1, Fight 1
MM VS Detonator

Detonator was completely owned by MM. MM drove at full speed, and pushed Detonator into the arena wall, impaling it. Then Detonator was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
CM VS T-Wrecks

CM just ripped up T-Wrecks with its full body spinner, and after 6 hits, it was pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 3
Mastiff VS Conquerer

Conquerer was conquered in this fight. Mastiff just pushed Conquer and flipped it OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 4
CD VS SMIDSY

SMIDSY was dominating this fight. SMIDSY quickly went over to CD and hit them with their spinning disc. CD attempted to run away from it, but failed. Then CD committed suicide by driving right into the pit.

Round 2, Fight 1
Mangy Mutt VS Mastiff

The battle of the dogs. This should be interesting. Anyway, MM again drove at full speed, and... WHAM! They pushed, and impaled Mastiff to the wall. Mastiff was counted out, a short time later.

Round 2, FIght 2
Critical Mass VS SMIDSY

Critical Mass's full body spinner did not even leave a scratch on SMIDSY. SMIDSY just ripped away on the powerlink of CM. Then it pressed the pit button and pushed it in.

HEAT FINAL: MM VS SMIDSY

SMIDSY just ripped away on MM like it did with all the others. Then, it pressed the pit button, and ripped away more. Soon, MM's scoop was torn out. Then, SMIDSY threw MM into the pit.

HEAT E WINNER: SMIDSY
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 04:16:13 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »
The 10th Seeds, Steel Avenger is back! Be there!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:51:51 PM by 6_teen »