Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32430 times)

Offline joelcool51

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »
Quote from: 6_teen;6598
why? I deleted some of them, So, I only have the semifinallists, and the heat finallists. Sorry. But, I might be able to create a zip file using only the robots i have, only if you tell me how to.

Select all robot and click on : add to (name you choose).zip it's just that

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »
Quote from: joelcool51;6621
Select all robot and click on : add to (name you choose).zip it's just that

Thank you very much. :D
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »
Heat 13 Contestants: Crushinator, Storm Force, Tartan Terror, Wizard of Saws, Brutus Maximus, Highway to Hell, Smite, Ripper (Seeded 11)

Crushinator
Top Speed: 28 miles per hour
Weapon: Lawnmower Blade
Strengths: Destructive Speed
Weaknesses: Electrical Problems

Storm Force
Top Speed: 10 miles per hour
Weapon: Flipper
Strengths: Indestructible
Weaknesses: Slow Self-Righting

Tartan Terror
Top Speed: 7 miles per hour
Weapon: Grabbing Arms
Strengths: Powerful Weapon
Weaknesses: Flammable Exterior

Wizard of Saws
Top Speed: 13 miles per hour
Weapon: Set of Saws
Strengths: Scary Looking
Weaknesses: Ineffectiveness of Weapon

Brutus Maximus
Top Speed: 19 miles per hour
Weapon: Cutters
Strengths: Agile
Weaknesses: Plastic Armour

Highway to Hell
Top Speed: 20 miles per hour
Weapon: Rotary Bludgeoning Device
Strengths: Agility
Weaknesses: Thin Armour

Smite
Top Speed: 9 miles per hour
Weapon: 3 pneumatic spikes
Strengths: Zero Ground Clearance
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Saws

Ripper
Top Speed: 14 miles per hour
Weapon: Flipper, Rear Circular Saw
Strengths: Very Experienced Driver
Weaknesses: Inexpensive

Round 1, Fight 1
Crushinator VS Storm Force

Crushinator slammed into Storm Force, and… its speed sent Storm Force flying towards the pit release button. The pit yawned open. Storm Force was barely moving. Time ran out. It all went to the judges. They went in favour of Crushinator.

Round 1, Fight 2
Tartan Terror VS Wizard of Saws

WOS scratched TT's nice tartan paintwork. However, Tartan Terror grabbed onto WOS and pushed it onto the flames WOS’s motors all burned out, and they were counted out.

Round 1, Fight 3
Brutus Maximus VS Highway to Hell

Brutus Maximus won by default, since HTH was not ready for the fight.

Round 1, Fight 4
Smite VS Ripper

Ripper just ripped away on Smite with their saw. Ripper then pressed the pit button, and dumped Smite into it.

Round 2, Fight 1
Crushinator VS Brutus Maximus

Crushinator hasn’t used its weapon yet. What good is that? At least it’s an active weapon, right? Anyway, they owned BM in this fight. Crushinator slammed into the much slower BM, and for the first time, they used that spinner. That sent BM flying across the arena. Then, Crushinator just rammed BM again with their spinner, and removed the powerlink.

Round 2, Fight 2
Tartan Terror VS Ripper

With Crushinator through to the next round, both robots wanted to lose! Ripper flipped TT over, and ripped away on the armour. Then, it pressed the pit button, and pitted TT in.

Heat Final: Crushinator VS Ripper

At the beginning of the fight, Crushinator was suffering some electrical problems, for some reason. They couldn’t move properly. Ripper just shredded through the steel armour of Crushinator, and got rid of that blade. Then, it pressed the pit button, and flipped Crushinator into the pit.

HEAT 13 WINNER: RIPPER
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:03:32 PM by 6_teen »
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »
Heat 14 Contestants: Trax, Bang, Darkness, Eternal Doom, The Gap, Gemini, Sir Force-A-Lot, Spawn Again

Trax
Top Speed: 8.5 miles per hour
Strengths: Durable
Weaknesses: None Found

Bang
Weapon: Mace
Strengths: Explosive Weapon
Weaknesses: Flammable

Eternal Doom
Weapon: Spinning Disc
Strengths: Speed of Disc
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Flippers

Darkness
Weapon: Two Steel Blades
Strengths: Effective Weapon
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Rear Attacks

The Gap
Weapon: Lifting Arm
Weaknesses: Exposed Tyres

Gemini
Top Speed: 10 miles per hour
Strengths: Cluster Robot
Weaknesses: Prone to flip itself

Sir Force-A-Lot
Top Speed: 15 miles per hour
Weapon: Set of Spinning Blades
Strengths: Indestructible
Weaknesses: Ineffective weapon

Spawn Again
Top Speed: 21 miles per hour
Weapon: Front Flipper and Rear Spike
Weaknesses: Absolutely NONE!

Round 1, Fight 1
Trax VS Bang

Trax flipped Bang over and over again, and soon put it OOTA!

Round 1, Fight 2
Darkness VS Eternal Doom

Darkness just rammed ED with the dreaded disc, and one hit was enough to immobilize ED and put it out cold.

Round 1, Fight 3
The Gap VS Gemini

The Gap just lifted up one of Gemini’s halves, and flipped it. But the other half was not doing anything at all. The rules clearly state that if a part of a cluster robot is immobile, the whole robot is out. So, The Gap goes through.

Round 1, Fight 4
Sir Force-A-Lot VS Spawn Again

SA just flipped over Sir FAL, and impaled it onto the arena wall, then it tried to put it OOTA, but it couldn’t, so it pushed Sir FAL onto the pit square and pressed the pit button. Down went Sir FAL.

Round 2, Fight 1
Trax VS The Gap

Trax and TG just flipped each other, and one time, Trax flipped TG 11 feet up in the air! Trax did one more flip just as time ran out, and that sent The Gap OOTA, but that was after the time limit, so it went to the judges. The judges went in favour of Trax.

Round 2, Fight 2
Darkness VS Spawn Again

SA did all the work in this fight. Darkness didn’t stand a chance against SA. SA just flipped over Darkness 14 times. Darkness pressed the pit release button, and tried to push SA in. However, the drive chain got loose, and Darkness couldn’t move freely. They could just spin around. Darkness was dangerously near to the pit, and SA finally pitted it. Darkness fell into its own trap! HA!

Heat Final: Trax VS Spawn Again

Tracks? How’s that supposed to save you from a 21 mph robot? Anyway, Trax didn’t do so well in this fight. SA, for the first time, used their rear spike. SA just poked at Trax over and over again. Then, SA pressed the pit button, and SA had fun flipping Trax, and finally managed to drop Trax in the pit.

HEAT 14 WINNER: SPAWN AGAIN

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2007, 11:59:40 AM »
Heat 15 Contestants: Sewer Snake, Bolo, Liar, Knockout Master, Golem, Nasty Warrior, Bad Blood, Gravedigger (9)

Sewer Snake
Top Speed: 12 mph
Weapon: Dual Lifters
Strengths: Tough as old nails
Weaknesses: We made it!

Bolo
Top Speed: 17 mph
Weapon: High Pressure Flipping Device
Strengths: Body is durable
Weaknesses: Wheels may be vulnerable to discs/axes

Liar
Top Speed: 20 mph
Weapon: 3000 RPM Full Body Spinner
Strengths: Full Body Spinner
Weaknesses: No Self Righting Mechanism

Knockout Master
Weapon: 1800 RPM Rotor Blade
Strengths: Speed of the Blade
Weaknesses: Somewhat Unstable

Golem
Top Speed: 16 mph
Weapon: 1400 RPM spinning trebuchet
Strengths: The armour
Weaknesses: Reliability

Nasty Warrior
Strengths: Strong Armour
Weaknesses: Unreliable Weapon

Bad Blood
Weapon: Lifting Scoop
Strengths: Four Wheel Drive
Weaknesses: Exposed Wheels

Gravedigger
Top Speed: 19 mph
Weapon: Flipping Arm
Strengths: Experienced
Weaknesses: Nervous Driver

Round 1, Fight 1
Sewer Snake VS Bolo

Bolo was completely owned by SS. SS just flipped them, and as Bolo attempted to self-right, the team noticed that they were stuck on the angle grinders. So, Bolo was counted down and out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Liar VS Knockout Master

Liar was a combination of “Phrizbee,” “Shredderator,” and “The Revolutionist.” Liar got up to full speed and started shredding up Knockout Master. Then Liar pushed KM onto the arena floor flipper, flipping it high up in the air, then, before KM knew it, they were done for.

Round 1, Fight 3
Golem VS Nasty Warrior

Hmm… the German invasion; this ought to be interesting. Now, Golem had a new spinning trebuchet, and it got up to full speed. CRASH! It hit the side of NW, sending it flying into the air and tearing its whole side panel out! Then, after 8 hits, NW was pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 4
Bad Blood VS Gravedigger

Gravedigger was rebuilt, and this time, they have a flipper much like Firestorm’s, only this time Gravedigger’s flipper packs a lot more power. Anyway, Bad Blood started with flipping over Gravedigger, but Gravedigger self-righted just the way like a flea jumps in the air! Then, Gravedigger flipped over Bad Blood 8 feet up in the air, and BB became immobilized after the flip because the impact was so powerful. (Ouch) Then, Gravedigger just pressed the pit button, and managed to drop BB into the pit.

Round 2, Fight 1
Sewer Snake VS Golem

Golem started with sending sparks in the arena, but suddenly, they became immobile. SS then carried Golem onto the floor flipper, and then Golem was tossed so high, it went straight OOTA!

Round 2, Fight 2
Liar VS Gravedigger

Liar started out mean with going to full speed ahead, but it couldn’t cause any damage to Gravedigger’s thick armour! Gravedigger then flipped over Liar, pushed Liar onto the pit square, pressed the pit button and it was all over. Liar, Liar, pants on fire! HA!

HEAT FINAL: Sewer Snake VS Gravedigger

Gravedigger did all the work in this fight. Gravedigger flipped SS so high, that it almost went OOTA, but survived. SS then pressed the pit button. The pit yawned open. Gravedigger drove underneath SS and flipped it onto its back. Then, SS was getting closer to the pit. SS tried to self-right but failed. It had no chance of recovery, and finally SS was swallowed by the pit of oblivion.

HEAT 15 WINNER: GRAVEDIGGER
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 03:23:13 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2007, 03:27:00 PM »
The 5th Seeds, Chipper II is back with a new robot, Master Guillotine in Heat 16! They took a major beating by X-Terminator last season, but with X-Terminator retired, can they win?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 12:39:47 PM by 6_teen »

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
Also, Rosie the Riveter is back in action. They made it to the Grand Final of the RW:EW only to lose in the 1st Round with Panzer MK 4. Will they go all the way, or will Guillotine whack them and send them to the pit?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:13:21 AM by hypno259 »
All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten: My Version

"Never argue with an adult, because they will beat the crap out of you."
"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Do not use Alt+F4 while in the bot lab."
"Insects don\'t stand any chance in heaven, hell or the middle."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »
Quote from: hypno259;6657
Also, Rosie the Riveter is back in action. They made it to the Grand Final of the RW:EW only to lose in the 1st Round with Panzer MK 4. Will they go all the way, or will Chipper II whack them and send them to the pit?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... LOL

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »
Hypno, I shall be recruiting more people to join, so I'd like you to take over for me. Thanks.

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
Quote from: 6_teen;6659
Hypno, I shall be recruiting more people to join, so I'd like you to take over for me. Thanks.

You can count on me sir! :D

"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »
Heat 16 Contestants: Rosie the Riveter, Why Not, The Butcher, Basenji, Alabama Slammer, Sucker Punch, Apocalypse, Master Guillotine (Seeded 5)

Rosie the Riveter
Weapon: Belt-Driven Saw
Strengths: Sturdy and Powerful
Weaknesses: Vulnerable Wheels

Why Not
Weapon: Full Body Spinner
Strengths: Good Control

The Butcher
Top Speed: 10 mph
Weapon: Horizontal Spinning Axe
Strengths: Control
Weaknesses: Durability

Basenji
Top Speed: 15 mph
Weapon: Lifter, Dual 6’’ hole saws
Strengths: Both Ends are Dangerous

Alabama Slammer
Weapon: Front Lifting Fork, Rear Circular Saws
Weaknesses: Driver Needs More Practice

Sucker Punch
Weapon: “Iron Fist of Doom”
Weaknesses: Beginner Driver

Apocalypse
Weapon: Vertical Spinner
Strengths: Robust
Weaknesses: Easily Shunted

Master Guillotine
Weapon: Pneumatic Axe
Strengths: Agility, Weapon, Armour
Weaknesses: Comparatively Light

Round 1, Fight 1
Rosie the Riveter VS Why Not

Why Not slammed into the side of RTR and took some side panel pieces out, but suddenly they were immobile, and RTR just pushed them onto the arena wall and impaled it.

Round 1, Fight 2
Butcher VS Basenji

Butcher just rammed Basenji’s wheels with their spinning axe. Their wheels fell out like an autumn leaf falling out of a tree. Then, Butcher started taking some of the batteries out, and Basenji was pronouced dead.

Round 1, Fight 3
Alabama Slammer VS Sucker Punch

Alabama Slammer just sent sparks in the arena with their saws. Then, SP got so tired of this, that they ran away, but ended up getting flipped by AS. Then, AS put them on the floor flipper. SP got tossed so high, that they went straight OOTA!

Round 1, Fight 4
Apocalypse VS Master Guillotine

MG just axed away on Apocalypse’s back, and when it finished axing, it was totally bent out of shape! (Ouch) Then, MG pressed the pit button, and pushed Apocalypse into the pit. Don’t judge a bot by its weight! HA!

Round 2, Fight 1
Rosie the Riveter VS Alabama Slammer

AS started with ripping some armour off of RTR, but then RTR got underneath AS, drove at full speed, and slammed AS hard against the wall, impaling it. Simple as 1-2-3, enough said.

Round 2, Fight 2
Butcher VS Master Guillotine

Butcher’s spinning axe did not go through the thick armour of MG. MG axed Butcher and poked quite a few holes. Butcher slammed MG against a wall, knocking it on its back. However, MG self-righted themselves, and quickly pressed the pit button. MG continued to axe Butcher. Time was running out quickly, but then, just four seconds before the end of the match, Butcher almost drove into the pit! They tried to free themselves, but the wheels got stuck on the edge. It all went to the judges. They made a split decision, and decided that MG was the winner.

Heat Final: RTR VS MG
RTR was suffering some electrical problems after the battle with AS, but they chose to fight anyway. The other team, on the other hand, repaired MG, and they went onto the fight. RTR just got under MG but couldn’t move freely. MG got free, and pressed the pit button. MG then axed RTR, and MG’s axe poked a few holes in the titanium armour. The pit yawned open, looking for someone to swallow. Then, taking their time, MG slowly pushed RTR closer to the pit. Finally, RTR was swallowed by the pit.

HEAT 16 WINNER: MASTER GUILLOTINE
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 12:18:16 PM by hypno259 »

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2007, 09:40:25 PM »
It is Heat 17 already, and Dantomkia, the 1st Seeds and the robot which ended Chaos 2’s career is offically back to the warzone! They had an outstanding season last year, only to be beaten in the Grand Final by X-Terminator, but they might be lucky this year, who knows?

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2007, 09:42:08 PM »
Heat 17 Contestants: Conquering Clown, Assassin, Jack Rabbit, Fast Forward, Bad Attitude, Dude of Destruction, Red Devil, Dantomkia (Seeded 1)

Conquering Clown
Strengths: High Speed Weapon
Weaknesses: Flammable Exterior

Assassin
Top Speed: 14 mph
Weapon: Pneumatic Punch
Strengths: Pushing Power
Weaknesses: Drive Chain Unreliable

Jack Rabbit
Weapon: Pneumatic Spike
Strengths: Tough as Old Boots
Weaknesses: Just the Driver

Fast Forward
Weapon: Hole Saw
Strengths: Invertible
Weaknesses: Weak Armour

Bad Attitude
Weapon: Flipping Arm with Spikes
Strengths: Good Control

Dude of Destruction
Weapon: Lifter, Scoop, Shovel
Strengths: Interchangeable Weapons
Weaknesses: Exposed Tyres

Red Devil
Top Speed: 10 mph
Weapon: Two Spinning Discs
Strengths: Strong and Sturdy
Weaknesses: Slow and Sluggish

Dantomkia
Top Speed: 22 mph
Strengths: Strong and Fast
Weaknesses: Nervous Driver

Round 1, Fight 1
Conquering Clown VS Assassin

Assassin got literally assassinated by CC. CC rammed Assassin 11 times with its blade, and its powerlink popped out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Jack Rabbit VS Fast Forward

This match didn’t last long. Fast Forward was barely moving, and it got completely owned by Jack Rabbit. Jack Rabbit poked at Fast Forward 20 times and its powerlink fell out.

Round 1, Fight 3
Bad Attitude VS Dude of Destruction

This match was the shortest yet in FRW season 2. Bad Attitude got under DOD and flipped it out of the arena all under 10 seconds!

Round 1, Fight 4
Red Devil VS Dantomkia

Dantomkia tried to flip RD OOTA, but it just couldn’t. So, it pushed RD onto the pit square, and pressed the pit button. It was all over for RD.

Round 2, Fight 1
Conquering Clown VS Bad Attitude

BA suffered some reliability issues, and was no match for CC. CC rammed them with the lawnmower blade four times, and it was enough to completely mangle BA.

Round 2, Fight 2
Jack Rabbit VS Dantomkia

Dantomkia just zoomed out, and flipped Jack Rabbit on its back. It tried again to flip it out, but it couldn’t, so it used the same strategy in Round 1 to finish JR off.

Heat Final: Conquering Clown VS Dantomkia

Dantomkia zoomed out and flipped CC almost OOTA, out, but CC survived. CC  it caused no damage to Dantomkia’s armour. Dantomkia then pushed CC onto the flames! CC caught fire, and Dantomkia pushed the pit button, drove underneath CC and flipped it into the pit.

HEAT 17 WINNER: DANTOMKIA

PS: Next time on FRW, we’re going to see Wedginator 5.0, Thunderbolt, Bee-Capitator, Mechadroid, Unibite, King of Diamonds, Lightning Tracks, and Super Gore: Total Destruction.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:48:00 PM by hypno259 »

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »
Heat 18 Contestants: Wedginator 5.0, Thunderbolt, Bee-Capitator, Mechadroid, Unibite, King of Diamonds, Lightning Tracks, Super Gore: TD

Wedginator 5.0
Weapon: Co2 Powered Flipping Device
Strengths: Fast
Weaknesses: Vulnerable Armour

Thunderbolt
Weapon: Forklift
Strengths: Well-built
Weaknesses: No Damaging Weapons

Bee-Capitator
Top Speed: 9 mph
Weapon: 1750RPM Cross-Shaped Blade
Strengths: Strong Armour
Weaknesses: Slow and Sluggish

Mechadroid
Top Speed: 9.5 mph
Weapon: Twin Axes
Strengths: Durability
Weaknesses: The Driver!

Unibite
Top Speed: 13 mph
Weapon: Saw Blade
Strengths: Good Weapon

King of Diamonds
Weapon: Spinning Axe
Strengths: Low Ground Clearence
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Saws

Lightning Tracks
Weapon: Rear Flipper, Front Crushing Claw
Strengths: 5 Tons of Crushing Power
Weaknesses: Fragile

Super Gore: Total Destruction
Weapon: 5400 RPM, 61 lbs Flywheel
Strengths: Weight and Speed of Weapon
Weaknesses: Difficult Concept

Round 1
Fight 1
Wedginator VS Thunderbolt

This match didn’t last long. It took only 25 seconds to finish off Thunderbolt. Wedginator drove under Thunderbolt, fipped it, then flipped it again OOTA!

Fight 2
Bee-Capitator VS Mechadroid

Mechadroid poked a few holes in the bee, but the bee finally stung Mechadroid to death by ramming it with its blade 12 times.

Fight 3
Unibite VS King of Diamonds

Unibite’s saw just ground away on the king, and the king became immobile after all that, and was pushed onto the floor flipper and then… tossing time! The king went right out! Boo-hoo-hoo, the king is dead.

Fight 4
Lightning Tracks VS Super Gore: Total Destruction

SG:TD was on top the whole battle. LT tried to get its crusher in the belly of SG:TD, but the crusher snapped right in half immediately after it touched the disc of SG:TD! Then SG:TD went in for the kill on LT and the flipper got stuck open! SG:TD then got underneath the wedge, and made a nice-looking gash on each side of LT, then it just pressed the pit button, and LT was still moving, so it went for another kill and… BOOM! LT’s hydraulic fluid leaked, and sparks came out, and a fire started inside LT. Then, SGTD used its back plow to push LT into the pit.

Round 2
Fight 1
Wedginator VS Unibite

Unibite started with sending sparks in the arena, but suddenly, their saw was dead. Then, Wedginator just slammed Unibite into the side wall and tossed it right out!

Fight 2
Bee-Capitator VS Super Gore: TD

Bee-Capitator was completely owned by SG:TD. SG:TD got up to full speed and just wrecked Bee-Capitator’s self-righting wings, then it crushed the back of Bee-Capitator very severely. Then, it pressed the pit button, and pitted Bee-Capitator.

Heat Final: Wedginator VS Super Gore TD

This match didn’t last long. Wedginator tried to flip over SG:TD, but their flipper got ripped out, and then, SG:TD mashed one of Wedginator’s wheels, and… POW! Wedginator just got tossed by that flywheel again like a rag doll! Then, SG:TD pressed the pit button then pitted Wedginator.

HEAT 18 WINNER: SUPER GORE: TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Next Time, We're going to see Canadian Terror, Malfunction, Topbot, Executioner, Scrapper, West Side Glory, Bot Ugly, and Fluffy.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:30:00 PM by hypno259 »

Offline duh102

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • duhvault.bravehost.com
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2007, 12:37:54 PM »
How much free time do you guys have?
Quote from: you
stuff

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »
Quote from: duh102;6666
How much free time do you guys have?

what DO you mean, my friend?

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »
Heat 19 Contestants: Canadian Terror, Malfunction, Topbot, Executioner, Scrapper, West Side Glory, Bot Ugly, Fluffy

Canadian Terror
Strengths: Powerful Flipper

Malfunction
Weapon: 3 "Iron Fists of Doom"
Weaknesses: No Self-Righting Mechanism

Topbot
Top Speed: 18 mph
Weapon: Disc
Strengths: Heavily Armoured

Executioner
Weapon: Spinning Blade
Strengths: Destructive Weapon
Weaknesses: Little bit Slow

Scrapper
Top Speed: 21 mph
Weapon: Hammer
Weaknesses: Thin Armour

West Side Glory
Weapon: Pneumatic Spike

Bot Ugly
Weapon: Horizontal Crushing Beak
Strengths: 4 tons of Crushing Power
Weaknesses: Easily Shunted

Fluffy
Weapon: 47 lbs, 2650 RPM Spinning Hammer
Strengths: Good Weapon
Weaknesses: Spin-Up Time

Round I

Fight 1
Canadian Terror VS Malfunction

CT got under Malfunction, drove at full speed, and chucked it out of the arena in less than 30 seconds!

Fight 2
Topbot VS Executioner

Ah... yes, Topbot got totally mangled by Executioner last season. So, it is a grudge match! Topbot and Executioner just tore through each other, but suddenly, Executioner became immobilized. Topbot then put it out of its misery, by ramming it 5 times.

Fight 3
Scrapper VS West Side Glory

Scrapper, as some of you may know, was totally destroyed by the FRW legend and last year's champions, X-Terminator. Well, they have been completely rebuilt, and they are more better then ever. Anyway, Scrapper zoomed out and started hammering WSG, and after 7 hits, they were pronounced dead.

Fight 4
Bot Ugly VS Fluffy

Fluffy just spun up to full speed ahead in 30 seconds, and.... SMASH!!! it tore the beak of Bot Ugly right out! Then it just tore through the batteries, and then, Fluffy pushed Bot Ugly onto the pit square, pressed the pit button, and Bot Ugly went down.

Round 2

Fight 1
Canadian Terror VS Scrapper

Canadian Terror just got under Scrapper and BANG, Scrapper went OOTA in less than 20 seconds! However, the team was glad, because they went out in one piece. HA!

Fight 2
Topbot VS Fluffy

Fluffy zoomed out, and they just ripped out the disc of Topbot! Then they started to rip some more. Fluffy then pressed the pit button and pushed Topbot in. Topbot wasn't on top tonight. HA!

Heat Final: Canadian Terror VS Fluffy

CT just flipped over Fluffy again and again, but not until Fluffy tore the flipper out! Fluffy then chewed though the control board of CT! Then, it pressed the pit button and slammed CT in.

HEAT 19 WINNER: FLUFFY

Next time on FRW, we're going to see: Double Trouble 2, Overkill GTI, War Saws, Mash-ine, Flensburger Power, UFO, Humdrum, and Dysfunction 2.0
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 05:46:02 PM by hypno259 »

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2007, 11:58:40 AM »
We're looking for bots in Season 3. Anyone want to register? To register, it must be meeting the expectations listed below.

The bot should have simple weapons.

The bot must be a stock bot.

That's all.

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2007, 11:15:58 AM »
Quote from: 6_teen;6648
The 5th Seeds, Chipper II is back with a new robot, Master Guillotine in Heat 16! They took a major beating by X-Terminator last season, but with X-Terminator retired, can they win?
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
Heat 20 Contestants: Double Trouble 2 (Seeded 13), Overkill GTI, Mashine, War Saws, Flensburger Power, UFO, Humdrum, Dysfunction 2.0

Double Trouble 2
Weapon: Dual Discs

Overkill GTI
Weapon: Pneumatic Flipper
Strengths: Strong and Sturdy
Weaknesses: Ineffective Weapon

Mashine
Weapon: Front Lifting Scoop, Rear Crushing Beak
Strengths: Powerful Crusher

War Saws
Top Speed: 24 mph
Weapon: Saws
Weaknesses: Often Hard to Control

Flensburger Power
Weapon: Reciprocating Saw, Rear Harpoon
Strengths: Both Ends are Dangerous
Weaknesses: No Side Panels

UFO
Strengths: Low Ground Clearence
Weaknesses: Untested in Battle

Humdrum
Top Speed: 18 mph
Weapon: Full Body “Horizontal” Drum
Strengths: Zero Ground Clearence

Dysfunction 2.0
Weapon: Dual Drums, Flipper
Strengths: Lethal Drums
Weaknesses: Untried Design

Round 1

Fight I: Double Trouble VS Overkill GTI

Double Trouble went over to Overkill, (not to be confused with the Battlebot, “Overkill”) and ripped it to shreds. Then, it pushed Overkill onto the floor flipper, and Overkill went straight OOTA!

Fight II: Mashine VS War Saws

War Saws never got going. So, Mashine goes through by default.

Fight III: Flensburger Power VS UFO

UFO’s flipper wasn’t working at all! UFO could just get underneath FP. FP then broke the flipper and after 9 hits, UFO was pronounced dead.

Fight IV: Humdrum VS Dysfunction 2.0

Dysfunction’s drum got up to full speed ahead and… WHAM! They broke the drive chain on Humdrum and immobilized it. Then they pressed the pit button and dropped the beaten machine into the pit.

Round 2

Fight I: Double Trouble VS Flensburger Power

Double Trouble got its disc up to speed and ripped out the saw and the spear thingy, and Flensburger Power fought back by getting underneath DT and slamming it on the side walls, but then… DT got its speedy discs up to speed again and… CRASH!! It hit the side of FP, and they were done for.

Fight II: Mashine VS Dysfunction 2.0

Mashine tried to get its beak into the belly of Dysfunction, but then… it smacked into the drum, and broke the beak! Then, it just bludgeoned the back of Mashine, pressed the pit button, and finally dumped it into the pit.

Heat Final: Double Trouble VS Dysfunction 2.0

This match didn’t last long. All Dysfunction did was press the pit button, drove underneath DT and dumped it into the pit. Another seeded robot has fallen to a rookie.

HEAT 20 WINNER: DYSFUNCTION 2.0

Next time, we are going to see Spazzing Out, Bullistic, Lartaes, Cortez, Thor's Hammer, Kali, Angry Baby Bird, and No Apologies.