Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32433 times)

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »
Heat B Contestants: Infernal Contraption, Bulldog Breed, Pussycat, Snakebite, Razorblade, Megahurts, Sub-Version, General Evil

Round 1, Fight 1
Snakebite VS Pussycat

Both bots rammed each other, until Snakebite became immobile and counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
General Evil VS Razorblade

This match was the shortest match yet. Razorblade flipped G.E so high, that it went right out of the arena!

Round 1, Fight 3
Sub-version VS Megahurts

Sub-Version flipped Megahurts 13 times in this fight, and on the last flip, Mega Hurts went right out of the arena!

Round 1, Fight 4
Infernal Contraption VS Bulldog Breed

B.B totally dominated this fight. It flipped I.C so high, that some of its armour began to fall off! Just then, the powerlink of I.C came out, and rolled right into the pit release. Then, B.B finished I.C off by pitting them.

Round 2, Fight 1
Pussycat VS Razorblade

Razorblade didn't last long in this fight. Their powerlink was mashed by the cat's lethal saw.

Round 2, Fight 2
Bulldog Breed VS Sub-version

Both bots started to ram each other for a bit, until Bulldog Breed flipped Subversion, smashing their side panels. Sub-version could not self-right, so it was immobile. B.B then pushed the pit button and put Sub-version in the pit.

Heat Final: Bulldog Breed VS Pussycat

Hmm... Dog VS Cat. This ought to be interesting. Anyway, this match had a slow start. Pussycat's saw did not cause any damage to B.B's heavy armour. B.B's mighty flipper tossed the cat 8 times in this battle. On the last flip the cat got toasted in the flames. As soon as B.B saw this happen, it activated the pit button. Pussycat escaped but it couldn't move again, so B.B just pitted Pussycat.

***HEAT B WINNER: BULLDOG BREED***

TO BE CONTINUED

:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 05:56:22 PM »
Heat C Contestants: Grave Digger, X-Smasher, Unidentified Rotating Object, Kraken, Hanky Panky, T-Wrecks, Flensburger Power, Whirpool 70

Round 1, Fight 1
Hanky Panky VS T-Wrecks

Hanky Panky immediately flipped T-Wrecks, just 10 seconds into the battle. T-Wrecks was invertible, so it had no effect. Nevertheless, Hanky Panky soon impaled T-Wrecks against the side wall, and they were counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
X-Smasher VS U.R.O

URO was a full body spinner, and X-Smasher was completely owned by URO. They started slowly, though. URO wasn't getting up to speed.... yet, but URO soon got up to full speed. First time they rammed X-Smasher, the flipper fell out! Ha! URO then just smashed the powerlink, and X-Smasher was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 3
Kraken VS Flensburger Power

FP totally dominated this fight. First, they made a lot of holes in Kraken's weak armour, and then FP's slicing saw came into play. The first hit with the saw, and that was over for Kraken. Kraken's powerlink had fallen out, immobilizing it.

Round 1, Fight 4
Grave Digger VS Whirpool 70

GD flipped W70 immediately after 13 seconds the battle started. W70 had no sriemch, so it was just sitting there, doing nothing at all. GD pressed the pit release button and dumped W70 in it.

Round 2, Fight 1
Hanky Panky VS Flensburger Power

This battle did not last long. Flensburger Power got flipped again and again, and soon was chucked out of the arena!

Round 2, Fight 2
Grave Digger VS U.R.O

Oddly, URO's spinning shell had absolutely zero effect on Grave Digger's strong armour. It didn't even leave a scratch. GD flipped URO right into the pit button, and since its spinning shell did not work on GD, URO just committed suicide by driving into the pit! HAHA! Grave Digger goes on to face Hanky Panky in the Heat final!

Heat Final: Grave Digger VS Hanky Panky

Grave Digger flipped Hanky Panky quite a number of times in this final. Once, HP almost went out of the arena! Then, Grave Digger pressed the pit button. HP was on its side, immobile. It had no chance of recovery, and was swallowed by the pit of oblivion.

***HEAT C WINNER: GRAVE DIGGER***

TO BE CONTINUED
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 05:07:15 PM »
Heat D Contestants: Executioner, Topbot, Lock Nut, Devastator, Evil Weevil, Hard, Zeus, Philipper 2

Round 1, Fight 1
Lock Nut VS Devastator

Lock Nut tottally owned Devastator in this battle. It took only 3 hits to immobilize Devastator.
Hit #1: L.N just ripped the flipper out
Hit #2: It took a wheel out
Hit #3: The powerlink was mashed

Round 1, Fight 2
Executioner VS Topbot

This match did not last long. Executioner's disc got up to speed, causing mayhem. Four hits, and that was all over for Topbot.

Round 1, Fight 3
Zeus VS Philipper 2

Zeus rammed Philipper with its piston-powered spike. Zeus kept on doing that until Philipper was immobile.

Round 1, Fight 4
Evil Weevil VS Hard

This match had a slow start. Evil Weevil and Hard just ramed each other for a bit, but then... Evil Weevil started hammering away on Hard. Boy, that was surely not a "hard" robot! Hard was tossed in the air by the floor flipper, and when Evil Weevil saw this happen, he immediately pressed the pit activation button. The Pit yawned open, and Hard landed right into the pit!

Round 2, Fight 1
Lock Nut VS Zeus

Zeus didn't stand a chance in this fight. Lock Nut was too strong for them. Lock Nut's blade ripped away on Zeus, and on the last hit, it struck them so hard that it went right out of the arena!

Round 2, Fight 2
Executioner VS Evil Weevil

Executioner's spinner did not have any effect on E.W, since it was so heavily armoured. Evil Weevil just moved out quickly and started hammering away on Executioner. The "hammer rain" got worser every second, making gashes all over Executioner. Executioner got immobile soon. E.W pressed the pit button, and pitted Executioner as soon as the pit began to open.

Heat Final: Lock Nut VS Evil Weevil

Again, Lock Nut's spinning tri-bars did not cause any damage on Evil Weevil. Evil Weevil started hammering away on Lock Nut, and its spinning blade did not save it. Soon, Lock Nut's blade flew off, and Evil Weevil then knew what to do. It pressed the pit button, and it pushed Lock Nut closer into the pit. Lock Nut did everything they could to escape from the pit, but failed.

***HEAT D WINNER: EVIL WEEVIL***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 05:14:15 PM »
Isn't Hanky Panky a robot in the stock RA2 AI? :?:
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »
Quote from: Meganerdbomb
Isn't Hanky Panky a robot in the stock RA2 AI? :?:

Cheat: Go to your RA2: AI folder, then go to the team, (example: team0 contains scout, alarm and sentinel) and copy the bot from the team, and place that copied bot into the Robot Designs folder!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 06:33:45 PM »
Heat E Contestants: Mega Morg, Nasty Humphrey, Roobarb, Small Torque 2, Twister, St. Agro, Alien Destructor, Ming Dy-Nasty

Round 1, Fight 1
Mega Morg VS Nasty Humphrey

Mega Morg took NH, and quickly pushed them onto the side walls, and impaled NH there. Then, NH was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Roobarb VS Small Torque

Roobarb did all the work in this fight. Small Torque was flipped and flipped and flipped over and over again! On the last flip, it was tossed out of the arena!!

Round 1, Fight 3
Alien Destructor VS St. Agro

This fight was the best FRW battle yet. St. Agro and A.D rammed each other for a while, and St. Agro got tired of ramming A.D so it flipped A.D 11 feet up in the air! A.D broke down after the flip, because the impact was so powerful. (OUCH) A.D was then dumped down the pit by St. Agro.

Round 1, Fight 4
Ming Dy-NASTY VS Twister

Twister did not last long in this fight. It was crushed by Ming D's awesome crushing arm, and it soon broke down.

Round 2, Fight 1
Mega Morg VS Ming Dy-NASTY

Mega Morg pushed Ming D onto the walls at full speed, and this time, Ming D was tipped onto its SIDE!!!

Round 2, Fight 2
St. Agro VS Roobarb

Roobarb's flipper did not save it in this battle. St. Agro was just no match for them. St. Agro just flipped Roobarb so high, that Roobarb's side panels flew off! (OUCH AGAIN) St. Agro then dumped Roobarb into the pit.

Heat Final: St. Agro VS Mega Morg

This battle had an extremely slow start, with Mega Morg not doing much. Both bots rammed each other for a long time... but then, St. Agro's awesome flipper came into play, and tossed Mega Morg over and over again like a salad! Mega Morg went airborne, and it almost went out of the arena! Mega Morg was on its back, and since they did not have a sreimch, they were just sitting there, doing nothing. St. Agro pressed the pit button and pushed Mega Morg in it.

***HEAT E WINNER: ST. AGRO***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 06:34:28 PM »
Almost one thirds of the competition is already done, but who knows what'll happen next, right? Anyway, Find out when Steel Avenger, Edgehog, Cryptonite, General Carnage, Spartacus, Son of Demon, Das Gepack, and King B Powerworks fight it out! Who will win the heat and go through to the series semifinals? To be continued... TOMORROW!!!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 03:28:53 PM »
Heat F Contestants: Son of Demon, Spartacus, Steel Avenger, Edgehog, Cryptonite, General Carnage, Das Gepack, King B Powerworks

Round 1, Fight 1
General Carnage VS Das Gepack

This fight had an extremely slow start. Das Gepack and General Carnage were ramming each other for 2 minutes. Then, the havoc started. D.G started ripping G.C up with their new spinner. Soon, they took the powerlink out and G.C was pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 2
Son of Demon VS Spartacus

Spartacus did not last long. First, its head got ripped off by S.O.D and then S.O.D pulled their powerlink out. S.O.D was declared the winner.

Round 1, Fight 3
Cryptonite VS Edgehog

Both robots had an axe as a weapon. Anyway, Edgehog dug their axe into Cryptonite, but Cryptonite fought back, and buried their axe into Edgehog as well. They kept on doing that until Cryptonite's powerlink fell out, and Cryptonite was pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 4
Steel Avenger VS King B Powerworks

King B Powerworks came out fast, but ended up being axed by S.A. S.A then pressed the pit release button, and axed K.B.P again and again. K.B.P started to smoke and became immobile soon, and was pushed down the pit by Steel Avenger.

Round 2, Fight 1
Son of Demon VS Das Gepack

Das Gepack was not doing much in this battle, and got beat up good by S.O.D. S.O.D buried their saw into D.G and popped their powerlink out.

Round 2, Fight 2
Steel Avenger VS Edgehog

Both bots just rammed each other for a bit, until S.A started hammering away with their deadly axe. Steel Avenger then went for their tyres, puncturing one of them. and then they took Edgehog's powerlink out, and pressed the pit button. Edgehog was dumped down the pit by S.A.

Heat Final: Steel Avenger VS Son of Demon

Steel Avenger was coming out and started to axe away on S.O.D, taking out their saw. S.O.D pressed the pit button, and drove away. However, they became immobile, for some reason. Then they were tossed like a salad by the arena flipper. Where did they land? Near the pit! S.A made holes in the armour, and finally dumped S.O.D into the pit.

***HEAT F WINNER: STEEL AVENGER***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
I might be able to do 2 or 3 more summaries... tomorrow, that is.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 03:43:36 PM »
Are you accually doing these fights on DSL :?:
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »
Heat G Contestants: Da Dog, Taurus, Dantomkia, Stratos-FEAR, Scrap Dragon, Pressure, Disconstructor, Merlin

Round 1, Fight 1
Da Dog VS Taurus

Taurus's flipper was no match for Da Dog's pushing power. Da Dog SLAMMED Taurus so hard against the arena walls that it tipped on its side!

Round 1, Fight 2
Pressure VS Scrap Dragon

Pressure was an agile robot. It pushed S.D onto the flame griddle. S.D soon broke down, and was declared dead. Pressure slays the dragon and goes to Round 2.

Round 1, Fight 3
Disconstructor VS Merlin

Disconstructor totally dominated this battle. One hit from the disc and Merlin was declared dead.

Round 1, Fight 4
Dantomkia VS Stratos-FEAR

Dantomkia flipped Stratos-fear quite a number of times in this battle. Stratos-fear got so tired of being flipped that he drove into the pit!

Round 2, Fight 1
Disconstructor VS Da Dog

Da Dog's pushing power was excellent in this battle. Da Dog just SLAMMED Disconstructor so hard, that it flipped to its back!

Round 2, Fight 2
Pressure VS Dantomkia

Dantomkia flipped Pressure 10 times in this battle. After the last flip, Dantomkia pressed the pit button and dumped Pressure in.

Heat Final: Da Dog VS Dantomkia

This match didn't last long. Dantomkia flipped Da Dog onto its back where it could not self right. Dantomkia then pressed the pit button, and they dumped Da Dog into it.

***HEAT G WINNER: DANTOMKIA***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »
Heck yes!

Offline Dragon Ninja

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »
Quote from: 6_teen
Heck yes!

Proof please.
More tricks than a bag a monkeys. On fire. Everything\'s better with fire!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
Quote from: Dragon Ninja
Quote from: 6_teen
Heck yes!

Proof please.
Never fear, I'll show it to you... when I have the time, that is.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 05:59:44 PM »
Heat H Contestants: Araknia, Zorro, Big Dog, Hammerhead, Mechaniac, Talos 2, Inshreddable, SMIDSY

Round 1, Fight 1
Araknia VS Zorro

Zorro started axing away on Araknia, and their powerlink soon popped out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Big Dog VS Hammerhead

Hammerhead's hammer was useless in this fight, and Big Dog just drove at full speed ahead and SLAMMED Hammerhead so hard, that it tipped onto its side!

Round 1, Fight 3
Mechaniac VS Talos 2

Talos just buried its spike into the powerlink of Mechaniac and it was immobilized.

Round 1, Fight 4
Inshreddable VS SMIDSY

Inshreddable had a big disc as a weapon, but SMIDSY's spinning disc was a lot more destructive. SMIDSY just ground away on Inshreddable, ripping out their disc. SMIDSY then pressed the pit button and and dumped Inshredable into it.

Round 2, Fight 1
Big Dog VS Talos

Again, BD just drove at full speed and SLAMMED Talos, and it tipped onto its back!

Round 2, Fight 2
Zorro VS SMIDSY

SMIDSY dominated here. It first ripped out Zorro's axe, and then SMIDSY pushed Zorro onto the floor flipper, tossing it 8 feet up in the air! Zorro broke down and SMIDSY pressed the pit button and pushed Zorro into the pit.

Heat Final: Big Dog VS SMIDSY

Both bots had a slow start here, not doing much, until... SMIDSY got its awesome disc to full speed, and ripping B.D's snowplow out! HA! They didn't see that coming! Anyway, SMIDSY just pressed the pit button, and Big Dog almost drove in! SMIDSY then pushed Big Dog, still grinding away with that deadly disc. Then, B.D's back panel flew off, and smoke poured out of B.D. SMIDSY celebrated. B.D spun near the pit. They did every single thing they could do to stay out of the pit, but failed.

***HEAT H WINNER: SMIDSY***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 09:45:06 PM »
Heat I Contestants: SnowJob, Razor, Li'l Dog, Sentinel, Catfish, Roly Poly, BackSlash, Kronic the Wedgehog

Round 1, Fight 1
Snowjob VS Razor

The closest battle in Fantasy Robot Wars. Snowjob first pushed Razor and impaled them to the arena wall continuously, but Razor fought back every time they did this. The rest was up to the judges. They thought that Snowjob was a little more aggressive and decided that they go to Round 2.

Round 1, Fight 2
Sentinel VS Li'l Dog

Sentinel was rammed by Li'l Dog throughout this fight... but then, Sentinel fought back by driving at full speed, and came CRASHING into Li'l Dog, impaling them onto the arena wall. They were counted out.

Round 1, Fight 3
Catfish VS Roly Poly

These two robots are arch rivals, because Catfish beat RP 4 battles in a row. Anyway, this fight was wicked! Both robots head butted (or in this case, spike butted) each other like two Zidanes! Soon, RP's spikes all fell off. Both bots continued headbutting each other as time ran out. The judges decided that Catfish was a lot more aggressive, and decided to let them go to 2nd Round.

Round 1, Fight 4
BackSlash VS Kronic

Kronic immediately flipped BackSlash as they came near them. Then, Kronic pressed the pit button, and pushed them onto the floor flippper, which tossed them near the pit. Kronic then finished BackSlash off by pitting them.

Round 2. Fight 1
SnowJob VS Catfish

Catfish was extremely happy about beating Roly Poly for the 5th time, but SnowJob was too powerful for them. SnowJob, giving Catfish constant piggyback rides, pushed Catfish throughout the fight. SnowJob gave Catfish one last piggyback ride before time ran out. The judges decided that SnowJob was a lot more agressive, and let them go onto the heat final.

Round 2, Fight 2
Sentinel VS Kronic

Kronic immediately pressed the pit button as soon as the fight started, and flipped Sentinel on its back, and pitted it.

Heat Final: SnowJob VS Kronic the Wedgehog

Again, Kronic immediately pressed the pit button as soon as the fight started, and flipped SnowJob 4 times. SnowJob then pushed Kronic, but it fought back, and finally, Kronic dumped them into the pit.

***HEAT I WINNER: KRONIC THE WEDGEHOG***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 10:30:11 PM »
Heat J Contestants: Spinzroid, Hodaf 2, Lugnut, Axey-dent, Behemoth, The Arc Pounder, Flame Chopper, Ripper

Round 1, Fight 1
Spinzroid VS Hodaf 2

Spinzroid got up to full speed, and Hodaf 2 was done for after several hits.

Round 1, Fight 2
Axey-Dent VS Lug Nut

Axey-Dent started to axe away on Lug Nut, and soon it popped the powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 3
Behemoth VS Arc Pounder

Behemoth flipped Arc Pounder over and over again, until it was tossed out of the arena.

Round 1, Fight 4
Flame Chopper VS Ripper

Ripper attacked Flame Chopper early on in the fight, tearing up pieces with their saw. Ripper flipped over FC with their front flipper, pressed the pit button and pitted FC.

Round 2, Fight 1
Spinzroid VS Behemoth

Spinzroid rammed Behemoth hard, ripping up pieces. It knocked the powerlink and was counted out.

Round 2, Fight 2
Axey-Dent VS Ripper

Axey-Dent was no match for Ripper. Ripper just dug their saw into the heart (that is, the powerlink) of Axey-Dent, pressed the pit button, and dumped them in.

Heat Final: Spinzroid VS Ripper

Spinzroid's full body spinner did not go into the thick armour of Ripper like it did with all the other robots. Ripper then dug its saw right into Spinzroid, removing the powerlink. Ripper then activated the pit, and pitted Spinzroid.

***HEAT J WINNER: RIPPER***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »
A little bit more than half of the competition has gone, but who knows what'll happen next, right? Find out when FlipJack, Xenomorph, Steel Sandwich, Bot Out Of Hell 2, Mangy Mutt, Reaper, Yeborobo, and Raging Nightmare fight it out on Heat K... tomorrow!

Offline Dragon Ninja

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 01:23:27 AM »
Still no proof you actually decided the winner fairly?
More tricks than a bag a monkeys. On fire. Everything\'s better with fire!

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Over 10 years and still can't build HWs.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Andle#5961
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2007, 08:54:04 AM »
yes, please do provide us with some proof, we're not accusing you of lying we just want some pictures because it takes the fun out of it if we dont know whether you are doing it fairly or not. :cry: