Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32428 times)

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2007, 11:24:35 AM »
Quote from: Dragon Ninja
Still no proof you actually decided the winner fairly?
well, as a matter of fact, yeah.
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2007, 11:51:39 AM »
Heat K will surely happen tomorrow! BE THERE TO WATCH THE ACTION!
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Over 10 years and still can't build HWs.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Andle#5961
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »
6_teen, it would be better to combine your post's, it will keep things neater.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 12:21:05 PM »
Heat K Contestants: FlipJack, Xenomorph, Steel Sandwich, Bot Out Of Hell 2, Mangy Mutt, Reaper, Yeborobo, Raging Nightmare

Round 1, Fight 1
FlipJack VS Xenomorph

Xenomorph was immeadiately flipped by FJ and was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Steel Sandwich VS BOOH

BOOH rammed SS 14 times and removed their powerlink out.

Round 1, Fight 3
Reaper VS Mangy Mutt

Reaper was no match for MM who pushed it around throughout the fight. The judges made a unanimous decision that MM was going to Round 2.

Round 1, Fight 4
Yeborobo VS Raging Nightmare

Raging Nightmare just flipped Yeborobo, and Yeborobo did not have any srimech so it just stayed there, doing nothing. RN quickly opened the pit, and dumped Yeborobo in.

Round 2, Fight 1
FlipJack VS Mangy Mutt

FlipJack just flipped MM and pushed them onto the floor flipper which sent them airborne out of the arena.

Round 2, Fight 2
BOOH VS RN

RN just flipped BOOH and sent them to the... drop zone, where a freezer went smashing down on them. Then RN quickly pressed the pit button and pitted BOOH. Bot out of heck went straight back to heck! HA!

Heat Final: Raging Nightmare VS Flipjack

This battle had a slow start, with both bots not doing much. Especially FlipJack with electric problems. Raging Nightmare then put its flipper to use and flipped Flipjack (almost out of the arena, that is). Then they pressed the pit button and pitted them.

***HEAT K WINNER: RAGING NIGHTMARE***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Dragon Ninja

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2007, 05:22:26 PM »
Pictures, or it didn't happen.
More tricks than a bag a monkeys. On fire. Everything\'s better with fire!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2007, 12:01:07 PM »
Quote from: jet-speed
6_teen, it would be better to combine your post's, it will keep things neater.
What do u mean, combine?

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 07:47:57 AM »
well, when you post your overviews of the matches. couldn't you put two rounds into one post and also when you say for example "Heat K will surelly happen tomorrow!" we don't really need to know that so you could stop posting the things where you tell us when the events will take place. :D

There, I think that made sense.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »
well, when you post your overviews of the matches. couldn't you put two rounds into one post and also when you say for example "Heat K will surelly happen tomorrow!" we don't really need to know that so you could stop posting the things where you tell us when the events will take place. :D

There, I think that made sense.

Thank you very much.  :)  8) :mrgreen:  :D

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 04:43:18 PM »
hey, your welcome just trying to help :D

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 04:51:40 PM »
Heat L Contestants: Bot-204, Eternal Doom, Neat Machine, Terror Australis, Griffon, Bamm-Bamm, Piranha, Robo-chicken

Round 1, Fight 1
Bot-204 VS Eternal Doom

Bot-204 started out early on and lifted up E.D, drove at full speed, and rammed E.D so hard, that it tipped onto its side! Then E.D was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
NM VS TA

NM just started to axe away on TA, and soon it removed the powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 3
Griffon VS B.B

Griffon had a lifter, (kinda like the one in Biohazard) and it flipped B.B, but it self righted, and B.B started to hammer away on Griffon, and it removed the powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 4
Robochicken VS Piranha

Robochicken started pecking away with its "pecker". Then, it used its back spinning disc to tear Piranha's jaw, and Robochicken zoomed away and pressed the pit button, and finished Piranha off by pitting them.

Round 2, Fight 1
Bot-204 VS B.B

Bot-204 zoomed over to Bamm Bamm, lifted them, and it drove at full speed, and it tipped them, and Bot-204 used their saw to finish B.B.

Round 2, Fight 2
Neat Machine VS Robochicken

As soon as the battle started, Robochicken pecked away on Neat Machine, and again, it used its disc to rip up pieces. It then pushed it onto the floor flipper, and NM was tossed like a salad. Robochicken pressed the pit button, and pitted NM.

Heat Final: Bot-204 VS Robochicken

Robochicken started to peck away on Bot-204, and it removed the dreaded saw. Then, Robochicken got under Bot-204 and SLAMMED it into the pit release, and then they managed to push Bot-204 into the pit.

***HEAT L WINNER: ROBOCHICKEN***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Dragon Ninja

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 10:38:55 AM »
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 12:49:52 PM »
Heat M Contestants: Wedge-bot, The Alien, Guzunderbot, General Carnage, Maximill, Hammerhead Shark, Hippo-BOT-tamus, Stego-Saw-Rus

Round 1, Fight 1
Wedge-Bot VS Alien

Wedge-bot flipped Alien over, and since Alien did not have a sriemch, it just stayed there and was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Guzunderbot VS GC

Guzunderbot started out by ripping out GC's axe with their disc. Then they put out the powerlink after 9 hits.

Round 1, Fight 3
Maximill VS HS

Maximill grinded away on HS with their windmill blade thingy, and soon, it removed the powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 4
Hippobottamus VS Stego-SAW-rus

This fight was wicked. Stegosawrus ripped out Hippobottamus's disc, and it just ripped away on Hippobottamus's armour. Hippobottamus broke down. Stegosawrus just pressed the pit button, and dumped Hippobottamus in.

Round 2, Fight 1
Wedge-bot VS Maximill

Maximill was not doing much in this fight. Wedgebot just flipped them and that was all over, and Maximill was counted out.

Round 2, Fight 2
Guzunderbot VS Stegosawrus

This fight was very violent, with Stegosawrus's disc ripping out Guzunderbot's disc. Then they went in and chopped off a wheel! Stegosawrus then just ripped out their skirts! OH!! NUDE BOT IN THE ARENA! (HA!) Then Stegosawrus pressed the pit button, and pitted Guzunderbot.

Heat Final: Wedgebot VS Stegosawrus

Stegosawrus got its deadly disc up to speed, and came CRASHING into Wedgebot, and it nearly "spun" them out of the arena! Stegosawrus then SLAMMED into Wedgebot and... POW! it made a large and deep gash in Wedgebot's back. Then it pressed the pit button, and kept on attacking Wedgebot, and finally Stegosawrus pitted Wedgebot.

***HEAT M WINNER: STEGO-SAW-RUS***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 01:55:41 PM »
Yeah it sounds interesting what your doing but I agree can you please give us some pictures so we know because at the moment it seems to me like there is no point in listening to you because I don't know whether or not you're doing this. :cry:  Personally it takes ALL the fun out of reading your overveiws of the matches.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 07:46:34 PM »
Yeah it sounds interesting what your doing but I agree can you please give us some pictures so we know because at the moment it seems to me like there is no point in listening to you because I don't know whether or not you're doing this. :cry:  Personally it takes ALL the fun out of reading your overveiws of the matches.
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm afraid I might as well take some time preparing it.

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2007, 10:10:50 AM »
Lol...no need to apologize and don't worry take as much time as you need...within reason of course :D

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2007, 12:44:50 PM »
Heat N Contestants: Raving MAD, Monster, Radio Controlled Havoc Maker, Kick Robutt, The Grim Reaper, Hydra, Hefty Kick In The Balls, Judge Shred

Round 1, Fight 1
Raving Mad VS Monster

Raving Mad just rammed Monster throughout the fight. The judges decided that Raving Mad was more agressive, and let them go to Round 2.

Round 1, Fight 2
RCHM VS KR

RCHM flipped KR over, and that was all over. KR was then counted out.

Round 1, Fight 3
Hydra VS GR

Hydra hammered away on GR, and soon popped out the powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 4
HKITB VS JS

HKITB and JS rammed each other for a minute, and JS got so tired of ramming so it flipped over HKITB, pressed the pit button and pitted HKITB. HKITB was kicked in its sensitive spot! HA!

Round 2, Fight 1
RM VS Hydra

Hydra had some problems catching up to the speedy RM. Hydra was then tossed by the mighty arena flipper, and time ran out. The judges decided that RM was a lot agressive, so RM miraculously goes through.

Round 2, Fight 2
RCHM VS JS

JS flipped over RCHM, pressed the pit button, and pitted them. Simple as 1-2-3.

Heat Final: RM VS JS

Judge Shred had some troubles catching up to the speedy Raving MAD. It looked like Raving Mad was going to win, until..... Judge Shred flipped them over. Judge Shred then knocked Raving Mad into the pit button, and pushed them out of the way. Judge Shred then slowly pushed Raving Mad into the pit.

***HEAT N WINNER: JUDGE SHRED***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Quote from: inplabth
Quote from: Dragon Ninja
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Yeah, pictures or it didn't happen.

I am very sorry but I might as well take some time doing it. Once again, I am very sorry.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2007, 04:30:30 PM »
Heat O Contestants: Megaton Stinger, Cyrax, Thermidor 2, Scout, Big Bang, Destructor, Ansgar 3, Chipper

Round 1, Fight 1
Megaton Stinger VS Cyrax

Megaton Stinger poked at Cyrax 18 times until its powerlink popped out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Thermidor 2 VS Scout

Thermidor 2 flipped Scout over, and impaled it to the side wall. However, it somehow got itself back over on its wheels. So, Thermidor 2 went charging at Scout, and flipped it OOTA (Out of the arena).

Round 1, Fight 3
Big Bang VS Destructor

BB hammered away on Destructor, but Destructor fought back by flipping BB. BB righted itself, and kept on hammering away on Destructor until its powerlink was mashed.

Round 1, Fight 4
Ansgar VS Chipper (But we'll just call it Chip.)

Chip zoomed over to the much heavier Ansgar, and spiked it using its burstmotor-powered spike. Ansgar tried to catch up to the faster Chip, but it was no use, due to the fact that it was a walker. Chip just whacked away on Ansgar. Then Chip just SLAMMED Ansgar into the pit button, pushed them out of their way, and slowly pushed Ansgar into the pit, and finished them off.

Round 2, Fight 1
Megaton Stinger VS Big Bang

MS poked away on Big Bang, and removed their powerlink.

Round 2, Fight 2
Thermidor 2 VS Chip

Thermidor 2 flipped Chip over and over again. At first, it looked like Thermidor was going to win, but that had changed when Chip just started to spike Thermidor. Chip then pressed the pit button, and pitted Thermidor. Thermidor was dumped right into the "lobster pot"! HA!

Heat Final: MS VS Chip

MS was no match for Chip in this fight. MS tried to poke at Chip, but the armour was so thick, that it did not leave even a scratch. Chip axed away at MS. Then it zooomed out and pressed the pit button. Chip then pushed MS closer to the pit. MS tried to stay out of the pit, but ended up being axed by Chip. Then, Chip finally pitted MS.

***HEAT O WINNER: CHIPPER***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2007, 11:30:09 AM »
Heat P Contestants: Army Surplus, Red Giant 2, Major Tom, Crusher, Omega-13, Hurricane, Scrapper, X-Terminator

Round 1, Fight 1
Army Surplus VS RG2

RG was no match for Army Surplus in this fight. Army Surplus just axed away with its axe, and soon, it popped out the powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 2
Major Tom VS Crusher

Major Tom pushed Crusher and... BAM!!! it impaled them to the arena wall, immobilizing them.

Round 1, Fight 3
Omega-13 VS Hurricane

Hurricane was a full body spinner, and it rammed away on O-13, until its powerlink popped out.

Round 1, Fight 4
Scrapper VS X-Terminator

This fight was HELL! X-Terminator ripped away on Scrapper with their awesome flywheel, ripping out their hammer and their two (out of 4) wheels! X-Terminator placed all of the debris on the pit square, and pressed the pit button. Then, X-Terminator continued to rip away on Scrapper, and finally pushed them into the pit. Scrapper got... erm... how should I say this... well, X-Terminated! HA!

Round 2, Fight 1
Army Surplus VS Hurricane

Both bots were quite afraid of X-Terminator, and both wanted to lose! Anyway, both bots rammed each other for a while, until Army Surplus just axed away on Hurricane. It removed the powerlink and Hurricane was immobile.

Round 2, Fight 2
Major Tom VS X-Terminator

X-Terminator again smashed away on Major Tom with its wicked flywheel, and soon, it tipped onto its back! So, X-Terminator just decapitated Major Tom! Then, it just pressed the pit button, and pitted Major Tom and its head.

Heat Final: Army Surplus VS X-Terminator

X-Terminator's flywheel again ripped away on Army Surplus's armour, and they soon started to smoke. X-Terminator pressed the pit button, and RAMMED Army Surplus so hard that it went flying into the pit!

***HEAT P WINNER: X-TERMINATOR***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Dragon Ninja

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »
And you completely ignore the cries for pictures. Actually get pictures, you dumb s***.