Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32432 times)

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Over 10 years and still can't build HWs.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Andle#5961
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2007, 02:35:37 PM »
yeah. Come on. Nearly everyone has asked and you have had long enough to prepare a few. what's taking you so long?

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2007, 12:04:53 PM »
Quote from: jet-speed
yeah. Come on. Nearly everyone has asked and you have had long enough to prepare a few. what's taking you so long?

Once again, I apologize. I can't put up the pictures because I am not ready yet. I should've told you that. I am very sorry for not telling you this. Once again, I am very sorry.

PS:

To Dragon Ninja: Gosh, wait for goddamn sake! I'm going to put up the pictures when I'm ready! OK?! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? WHAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM WITH YOU?! BE PATIENT OK?! I AM STILL WORKING ON IT! NOW GO AWAY! (Screw you)
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2007, 04:28:29 PM »
Umm, dude, it's not that hard to take screenshots of the battles,upload them on imageshack or UPURS and post them here. What is taking so long?
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »
Quote from: Meganerdbomb
Umm, dude, it's not that hard to take screenshots of the battles,upload them on imageshack or UPURS and post them here. What is taking so long?

I am very sorry. I will post the pictures when I am ready. I have my own account at PHOTOBUCKET,  and I have been working on the pictures since the beginning of this topic. That does not mean I am ready now. So, I will try to post the pictures A.F.A.P (as fast as possible). Once again, I am very sorry for not telling you this fast enough.
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline duh102

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • duhvault.bravehost.com
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2007, 08:00:45 PM »
AAAH! = LOTSOPROFAMMITIES! I think they would be satisfied, for the moment, with a single picture. Yup, just one, to tide them over until: I R T3H F1N1SH3DZ0RR3Z, L0L. If this post makes you angry again, disregard it, since flaming hot tacos are not as tasty as medium spicy ones.
Quote from: you
stuff

Offline Gigafrost

• You'll never know what I'll think of next.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2007, 10:51:36 AM »
he has no pictures...

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2007, 10:54:23 AM »
Yeah I would have thought he would of managed to prepare a few pictures by now...6-teen, stop holding the matches untill you have some pictures.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2007, 12:42:34 PM »
Quote from: Dragon Ninja
And you completely ignore the cries for pictures. Actually get pictures, you dumb s***.

I ACTUALLY GOT THE PICTURES OK?! IF YOU SEE CAREFULLY,  YOU'LL SEE IT OK?! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! (Screw you)

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2007, 10:10:30 AM »
Hey hey hey calm down there is no need to act like that! Ok Dragon Ninja said something you didn't like...so what just ignore it and get on with those pictures. This is supposed to be a calm place...not one where insults are flying around left, right and center. I rest my case.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2007, 11:17:03 PM »
There are two more heats left until the Series Semi-Finals. So here we go.

Heat Q Contestants: Flipping Mayhem, Jackpot, Poseidon, Backyard Ripper, Grog The Warrior, Bear, Cronus, Bigger Brother

Round 1, Fight 1
FM VS Jackpot

Flipping Mayhem kept on getting hammered by Jackpot, but it soon threw Jackpot OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 2
Poseidon VS BR

Even shorter than the previous short battle. (Do you guys get what I mean?) It took only EIGHT seconds to finish BR off. Poseidon just zoomed over to BR, and flipped it OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 3
Bear VS GTW  

Bear and GTW are arch-rivals, because Bear won 8 times with GTW on a paper-thin close match. Anyway, this match didn't last long. Bear won KO, by taking out the axe and ramming them 6 times with their "paws". GTW was then pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 4
Cronus VS BB

BB just flipped over Cronus, and Cronus self righted. Nevertheless,  Cronus was pushed by BB, and CRASHED into the pit button. Cronus tried to flip BB, but BB was too fast for them. BB then pushed Cronus into the pit. Cronus ended up in Tartarus again! HA!

Round 2, Fight 1
FM VS Bear

Bear was happy about beating up GTW again, but now, FM was too strong for them. Bear started off good by making some scars, but soon FM just flipped them right out of the arena!

Round 2, Fight 2
Poseidon VS BB

Poseidon flipped BB, but it self-righted. Then, BB pressed the pit button, flipped Poseidon, and then BB finally pitted Poseidon. Simple as 1-2-3.

Heat Final: FM VS BB

BB just flipped away on FM. FM accidently drove into the arena grinders and it tore the flipper right out. BB pressed the pit release button and FM committed suicide by driving into the pit.

***HEAT Q WINNER: BIGGER BROTHER***

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »
My friends, this is the last heat before the Semi's. So, here we go.

Heat R Contestants: Double Trouble, Lizard, Touche and Go, Alarm, Devil, Iceberg, Berserk, 13 Black

Round 1, Fight 1
DT VS Lizard

Lizard was beaten up real good by DT. DT just kept on crashing into Lizard with its disc, and after 1 minute, it was pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 2
T&G VS Alarm

Alarm begin with a couple of good shots on T&G, but soon ended up being chucked OOTA!

Round 1, Fight 3
Devil VS Iceberg

Devil got under Iceberg quite a number of times in this battle, until it accidently drove over the arena flipper and was tossed onto its back. Iceberg kept on axing up Devil until its powerlink came out.

Round 1, Fight 4
Berserk VS 13 Black

Unlucky for some, very unlucky for Berserk. 13 Black just ripped away on Berserk with their flywheel. Berserk was then put into the pit.

Round 2, Fight 1
DT VS Iceberg

Iceberg made two holes, but DT just shredded up Iceberg and destroyed it.

Round 2, Fight 2
T&G VS 13 Black

T&G stood no chance in this battle. 13 Black's flywheel ripped away like it did with Berserk. T&G broke down, so 13 Black dumped it down the pit.

Heat Final: DT VS 13 Black

DT was obliterated after this fight. 13 Black just tore bits of armour from DT, and soon, a wheel fell off. DT was then dumped into the pit. Unlucky for some, VERY lucky for 13 Black who moves on to the semis!

***HEAT R WINNER: 13 BLACK***

SEE YOU AT THE SEMIFINALS

Offline Barbie

• View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2007, 01:53:13 AM »
i think hes on his period

or he has to overcome some emotional issues before he makes the next step and posts the pictures, come on guys, you must remember you when you posted your first pictures, it was an emotional time, and i think we can all say we all cried a little

lets be there for him when he's ready

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
Semi Final 1

Round 4

Fight 1
Atomic VS Bulldog Breed VS Gravedigger

This fight lasted only a minute. Atomic was flipped by BB over and over again, and then it was counted out.

Fight 2
Evil Weevil VS St. Agro VS Steel Avenger

SA started with getting spiked by EW. Then St. Agro felt left out, so he crashed their party by flipping SA over. SA was then pronounced dead.

Fight 3
Dantomkia VS SMIDSY VS Kronic the Wedgehog

SMIDSY started with ripping off part of Kronic's armour. Sparks flew, and then Dantomkia just flipped over Kronic. SMIDSY then slammed into the pit button, and Dantomkia pushed Kronic into the pit.

Round 5

Fight 1
BBV GDV EW

Evil Weevil just started axing away on GD, and after 8 hits, GD was pronounced dead. GD was then dumped into the pit.

Fight 2
St. Agro VS Dantomkia VS SMIDSY

St. Agro began with being shredded by SMIDSY. Dantomkia crashed their party and flipped St. Agro over. St Agro broke down. SMIDSY then pressed the pit button, and pitted St. Agro in.

Round 6

Fight 1
Dantomkia VS EW

EW just didn't stand a chance in this fight. Dantomkia just flipped them over, pressed the pit button, and pitted them.

Fight 2
SMIDSY VS BB

SMIDSY changed its weapon from a disc to a drum. SMIDSY ripped away on the carcass of BB. BB soon broke down, and was soon pitted by SMIDSY.

GRAND FINALLISTS FOR SEMIFINAL 1: DANTOMKIA & SMIDSY

Offline z1271beta

• Lightweight
    • youtube.com/z1271beta
    • View Profile
    • THAH BLAWG!
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »
im talking about dragon ninja not you.

Offline Barbie

• View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2007, 06:50:48 PM »
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together, brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near the rain cloud disappears

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
Quote from: z1271beta
im talking about dragon ninja not you.

Oh. OK.

Offline z1271beta

• Lightweight
    • youtube.com/z1271beta
    • View Profile
    • THAH BLAWG!
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2007, 10:37:44 PM »
Quote from: Apple
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together, brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near the rain cloud disappears

apple you have problems

Offline inplabth

• Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2007, 08:22:07 AM »
I concur. Lol, concur. That's a funny word. Concur...

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2007, 05:18:37 PM »
"Watch out for the flamers! you might find yourself a bit hot under the collar!" :twisted:
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline z1271beta

• Lightweight
    • youtube.com/z1271beta
    • View Profile
    • THAH BLAWG!
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2007, 02:11:20 AM »
Quote from: Meganerdbomb
"Watch out for the flamers! you might find yourself a bit hot under the collar!" :twisted:

stupid announcer and his stupid corny jokes. and stupid word flamers... they should just be called "bad people".
for shame!