Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32431 times)

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
Heat F Contestants: Blood Runner, G-Force, Destructosaurus, RT81, 86457(AKA Beast), Malicious Mischief, Axe-Awe, Steel Avenger (10)

Round 1, Fight 1
Blood Runner VS G-Force

G-Force couldn't even move! They broke down when they came in, and so, Blood Runner won the fight by default.

Round 1, Fight 2
Destructosaurus VS RT81

Destructosaurus just broke RT81's wheels off with their disc, and then, removed their powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 3
Beast VS Malicious Mischief

Beast just flipped MM over, carried it over to the fire grill, and finally threw MM oota.

Round 1, Fight 4
Axe-Awe VS Steel Avenger

Axe-Awe got some good shots, but they couldn't go into the thick armour of SA! SA fought back by axing the back of Axe-Awe, and popped their powerlink out. Then, SA opened the pit, and pitted Axe-Awe.

Round 2, Fight 1
Blood Runner VS Beast

Beast was totally owned in this fight. Blood Runner snapped out their flipper, and started to shred up the Beast, then they removed the powerlink, and Beast was pronounced dead.

Round 2, Fight 2
Destructosaurus VS SA

SA just axed up Destructosaurs throughout this fight. (Was this how the dinosaurs became extinct?) SA then pushed the pit button, and axed Destructosaurus over and over again. Destructosaurus got so tired of this, that it just drove into the pit! SA's plan had worked!

Heat Final: Blood Runner VS Steel Avenger

This heat final was short, but not too short. The Steel Avenger axed up Blood Runner's back, when it finished axing, it was totally bent out of shape! (Ouch) Steel Avenger then pressed the pit button, and it pitted Blood Runner.

HEAT F WINNER: STEEL AVENGER
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:51:15 PM by 6_teen »
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2007, 10:09:59 PM »
It's heat G, and Destructive Criticism.... has returned!!!! The old favourite from Robot Wars Extreme Warriors, has finally returned in Heat G! Can they win?
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2007, 11:49:44 PM »
Heat G Contestants: Skullmania, Hazardous Waste of Time, Predator, Robot X, Rippa Raptor, Spartacus, Tiger Cat, Destructive Criticism

Round 1, Fight 1
Skullmania VS HWOT

Skullmania lifted HWOT high up in the air, pushed them, and impaled them onto the side walls. There, HWOT was counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
Predator VS Robot X

Predator slammed into the side of Robot X, taking a chunk of tire right out, and then, it went in for the kill, by flipping Robot X, and it flipped it 10 feet into the air, and chucking it OOTA!

Round 1, Fight 3
Rippa Raptor VS Spartacus

Spartacus just got owned completely in this fight. Rippa Raptor carried it with its claw and held it there, and then, it was tossed right out of the arena.

Round 1, Fight 4
Tiger Cat VS Destructive Criticism

Destructive Criticism just dominated Tiger Cat in this fight. It got its spinning circular blade up to speed, and...  WHACK! It made a nice big gash on Tiger Cat's side. Then Tiger Cat tried to lift up DC, but ended up being ripped to shreds by DC. DC then just pushed TC and slammed it into the pit button, then it slowly pushed it in.

Round 2, Fight 1
Skullmania VS Rippa Raptor

Skullmania just lifted up the raptor, pushed it and impaled the raptor immediately as soon as it hit the wall. Then Rippa Raptor was counted out.

Round 2, Fight 2
Predator VS DC

DC just went in for the kill, and got that deadly circular blade spinning to full speed. Then, that blade just ripped away on Predator. Then, it broke down. DC then pushed the pit button, and slammed it into the pit.

Heat Final: Skullmania VS DC

DC now had to face Skullmania. The team captain of Skullmania said that they're going to have a good time creeping out DC with their skull. They were wrong, though. DC just took the scum out of Skullmania. Skullmania tried to lift the robot, but it was heavier, way heavier. DC then just rammed Skullmania with their circular blade, and then... they carried it over to the drop zone! A fridge came tumbling down on Skullmania, and they were... yup, you guessed it. They were decapitated! Skullmania now looked more like "Scrapmania". DC then pressed the pit button, and they ripped some more before pushing Skullmania into the pit.

HEAT G WINNER: DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:47:02 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2007, 06:45:05 PM »
Heat H Contestants: Spinzroid (16), Herbinator, Lightning, Remote Controlled Malicious Peril (RCMP), Texas Tornado, Kick Bot, $6000000 mouse, 259

Round 1, Fight 1
Spinzroid VS Herbinator

Spinzroid got its full body spinner up to speed, and... WHACK! It just slammed into Herbinator, and took its axe out, and soon, its powerlink popped out after 9 hits.

Round 1, Fight 2
Lightning VS RCMP

RCMP was good but Lightning was even better, flipping them all over the place! and soon, it was flipped right out of the arena!

Round 1, Fight 3
Texas Tornado VS Kick Bot

Kick Bot was obviously bot-kicked by Texas Tornado. It got its full body spinner up to speed, and.... WHAM! It just scratched and scraped the armour, then Kick Bot was knocked out cold, and was pronounced dead.

Round 1, Fight 4
$6000000 Mouse VS 259

259 dominated this battle. It went up to the mouse and... WHAM! It badly scraped its steel armour. The mouse didn't hold back, and tried to flip 259, but it was too heavy for them to flip! Then, 259 got its lethal flywheel up to speed again and went in for the kill. SMASH! It just ripped the flipper right out of the mouse. Then, 259 pressed the pit button, and slammed it in.

Round 2, Fight 1
Spinzroid VS Texas Tornado

Hmm... the battle of the spinners. This oughta be interesting. Anyway, Spinzroid, slightly more agressive, went up to TT and... WHAM!! It ripped up a chunk of side panel right off of Texas Tornado. Then, TT ripped off a piece of armour, and time ran out. The judges thought that Spinzroid was a lot more agressive, and decided to let them go to the heat final.

Round 2, Fight 2
Lightning VS 259

259 just whipped up a storm, and ripped through even the toughest armour. Lighting bravely lifted up 259, but ended up being shredded. Um... I don't think you should've done that, Lighting! 259 then tore through the flipper, and soon, it pressed the pit button, and pushed Lightning in.

Heat Final: Spinzroid VS 259

Spinzroid didn't do much in this battle. They were suffering some electrical problems after the battle with Texas Tornado. 259 shredded through the armour of Spinzroid, and made a nice looking gash in Spinzroid. Then, Spinzroid started to smoke, and then, 259 just pressed the pit button, and then they pushed Spinzroid in.

HEAT 8 WINNER: 259
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:51:39 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2007, 05:41:15 PM »
Quote from: z1271beta;6447
hahaha lol

ya know what? we need a new announcer in the game... like Jonathan Pearce.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2007, 11:44:08 PM »
Heat 9 Contestants: Stinger, Ansgar 3, Ruthless Warrior, Yeborobo, Son of Demon, Xenomorph, Wrath, Red Flag
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 03:10:11 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2007, 11:44:46 PM »
i will tell you the summary tomorrow.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
Oh... and I forgot to mention the commentator of FRW. here he is.
제목 없음.JPG

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2007, 08:20:00 PM »
Heat 9 Contestants: Stinger, Ansgar 3, Ruthless Warrior, Yeborobo, Son of Demon (15), Xenomorph, Wrath, Red Flag

Round 1, Fight 1
Stinger VS Ansgar 3

Ansgar 3 was not doing much here, and so, Stinger quickly jabbed at Ansgar, and after 14 jabs, it was immobile and counted out.

Round 1, Fight 2
RW VS Yeborobo

Yeborobo just moved out and whacked RW, but RW just stabbed at Yeborobo, and after 8 stabs, its powerlink fell out.

Round 1, Fight 3
SOD VS Xenomorph

Xenomorph wasn't even moving when they came in! So, SOD won by default.

Round 1, Fight 4
Wrath VS RF

RF got its dual spinning drums up to full speed ahead, and... SMACK! It just hit the rear of Wrath, knocking it right on its back! Wrath self righted, but ended up being whacked by RF's drums. Another lethal whack, and that chewed right through the armour! "Wrath facing the wrath of Red Flag right now", said the new commentator. Then RF pressed the pit button, and chewed some more armour. It finished off by pitting Wrath.

Round 2, Fight 1
Stinger VS SOD

SOD was not ready in time, and therefore, they were disqualified. Stinger won by default.

Round 2, Fight 2
RW VS RF

RF just got those deadly drums up to speed, and.... SMASH! It just ripped the armour of the helpless robot. They came charging again, and this time, it took out the tyre! It took two hits to knock RW out cold. RF then pressed the pit button, and sent RW to its doom. (or pit in this case)

Heat Final: Stinger VS RF

In the pits, RF's team captain told the pit reporter, Kim Possible, that they repaired RF and sharpened its drum teeth more with the use of an angle grinder. Kim asked, "Do you know who you're up against?" The team captain said, "Well, we're up against Stinger and it's a powerful robot." Kim asked what their advantage was and The team captain confidently said this. "Well, we are going to throw'em down like dead carcasses and hopefully send them to the pit." Anyway, as soon as the fight started, Stinger just jabbed at RF, but it didn't even leave a scratch! Then, RF started their motors, and then, they started their drums, and it ground away on Stinger. RF just pressed the pit button. RF then had fun bashing and crashing the immobilized Stinger. :evil: Then, Stinger got sent to the pit.

HEAT 9 WINNER: RED FLAG
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:52:17 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »
OK, my internets not working, because my 'rents cancelled it for a month. I'm in Alberta to see my cousins, and I, right now, am using their computer, but I have made and saved some summaries on MY OWN computer (that is, the computer which the internet is not working) so.... I might be able to post them after my rents connect me back. Anyway enough of that crap. Back to the competition we go! Do you like destruction? Well, the destructive spinner from Battlebots, Surgeon General, has officially returned! :mad: Can they win?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 06:57:19 PM by 6_teen »

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2007, 07:16:04 PM »
Hello, 6_teen! I am hypno259 (Real Name: Sam) ;) I am very happy to know you. Maybe I can.... like help?

Care to... WORK TOGETHER!? Let me know.
All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten: My Version

"Never argue with an adult, because they will beat the crap out of you."
"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Do not use Alt+F4 while in the bot lab."
"Insects don\'t stand any chance in heaven, hell or the middle."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »
Of course you can my friend. You're HIRED!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 03:11:13 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »
Last heat, Stinger got dismantled by Red Flag, and  Behemoth is back in Heat 10. Also, the ol' Battlebots favourite, Surgeon General, is back! Can Behemoth at least make it to the Semifinals, or will Surgeon General shred them up to pieces and destroy them?

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »
Hows this?

Behemoth got to the heat final but loses to SG via pit.
All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten: My Version

"Never argue with an adult, because they will beat the crap out of you."
"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Do not use Alt+F4 while in the bot lab."
"Insects don\'t stand any chance in heaven, hell or the middle."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline joelcool51

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »
Create a zip file with all your robot 6-teen i'f you able please
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:34:40 AM by joelcool51 »

Offline quarkspin=4

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »
???????????????????????????????????????

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »
Quote from: joelcool51;6584
Create a zip file with all your robot 6-teen i'f you able please

why? I deleted some of them, So, I only have the semifinallists, and the heat finallists. Sorry. But, I might be able to create a zip file using only the robots i have, only if you tell me how to.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
Heat 10 Contestants: Behemoth, Scrap Dragon, Flipping Hell (12), Thor, Radio-Controlled Carnage Maker, Pink Butterfly of Death, Rectangular Terror Prism, Surgeon General

Robot Statistics (Now I am getting somewhere, he-he)

Behemoth
Weapon: Axe and Lifting Scoop
Strengths: Powerful Scoop
Weaknesses: Falls in pit too much

Scrap Dragon
Weapon: Huge Jaw
Strengths: Agility
Weaknesses: Electrical Problems in the past

Flipping Hell
Weapon: Flipper
Strengths: Lightweight, Agile
Weaknesses: None found… or so they think!

Thor
Weapon: Huge Hammer
Strengths: Explosive Weapon
Weaknesses: Made of Aluminium

Radio Controlled Carnage Maker
Weapon: Lifting Shovel, Cutting Jaws
Strengths: Shovel can also be used to crush
Weaknesses: Weak Armour

Pink Butterfly of Doom
Weapon: Bludgeoning Device
Strengths: Indestructible
Weaknesses: Beginner Driver

Rectangular Terror Prism
Weapon: Spinning Pickaxe
Strengths: Reliability
Weaknesses: Lack of Rear Armour

Surgeon General
Weapon: 4500RPM Flywheel
Strengths: Deadly Weapon, Invertible
Weaknesses: Easily Flipped

Round 1, Fight 1
Behemoth VS Scrap Dragon

Behemoth put its lifting scoop to use and flipped over SD. SD then self-righted using its jaw, and it clamped down on Behemoth, but it got away. Then Behemoth flipped the dragon, and put it out of its misery by flipping it OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 2
Flipping Hell VS Thor

Thor did not do too much in this battle. Flipping Hell got under Thor and drove at full speed. Then, it flipped Thor OOTA.

Round 1, Fight 3
Radio Controlled Carnage Maker VS Pink Butterfly of Doom

RCCM just rammed the butterfly, actually causing damage to the rock-hard armour. Then, it used its flipping shovel and flipped the butterfly OOTA! The butterfly refused to fly! HA!

Round 1, Fight 4
Rectangular Terror Prism VS Surgeon General

Surgeon General got that awesome disc up to speed, and went charging at RTP and scraped the armour. SG then just rammed into the side and… SMASH! It just chewed right through the side panel, and another massive hit sent RTP flying into the pit release! Now, SG’s team captain saw the pit opening, and the team now knew what they had to do. They slowly started pushing RTP into the pit, and RTP finally went down. RTP didn’t bring any terror today! HA!

Round 2, Fight 1
Behemoth VS RCCM

Behemoth just flipped over RCCM, but it self-righted, and flipped Behemoth, and Behemoth self righted. It then axed up RCCM; that’s the first time they used the axe. Then, it flipped RCCM OOTA, finally.

Round 2, Fight 2
Flipping Hell VS Surgeon General

FH got completely owned by SG in this battle. SG just started their motors, and their disc, and SLAMMED into FH, taking their flipper out! FH then got battered some more by SG, and soon, FH got so tired of this, that they pressed the pit button, and drove into the pit.

Heat Final: Behemoth VS Surgeon General

Surgeon General did all the work in this fight. Behemoth flipped SG over but it could run both ways up, so it had no effect. Behemoth then tried to axe SG, but it could not go through the tough armour. Then there was a loud “BOOM!”, and that meant SG’s disc shredded through the hydraulic tank of Behemoth. Now, hydraulic fluid was leaking, and it went into one of the flame jets! It burst into flames. Behemoth was now weapon-less. SG ripped some more, and this time, it scraped the side panels! Behemoth broke down, and SG immediately pressed the pit button, and slammed Behemoth in it.

HEAT 10 WINNER: SURGEON GENERAL

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2007, 05:55:04 PM »
Heat 11 Contestants: Tazbot, Six-Pac, New Cruelty, Robot Killer, Portable Kill-saw, Emasculator, Lock Nut, Bulldog Breed (Seeded 6)

Tazbot
Weapon: Lifting Spikes
Strengths: Titanium Armour
Weaknesses: Limited CO2 Supply

Six-Pac
Weapon: Rotary Bludgeoning Device
Strengths: Powerful Weapon
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to side attacks

New Cruelty
Weapon: Lifting Arm
Strengths: 8-Wheel Drive
Weaknesses: High Ground Clearance

Robot Killer
Weapon: Axe
Strength: Powerful Axe
Weakness: Slow and Sluggish

Portable Killsaw
Weapon: Full body spinner
Strengths: Fast
Weaknesses: The Weapon

Emasculator
Weapon: Axe
Strengths: Agility
Weaknesses: The Driver

Lock Nut
Weapon: Horizontal Spinner
Strengths: The Weapon
Weaknesses: Easily Flipped

Bulldog Breed
Weapon: Flipper
Strengths: Indestructible
Weaknesses: Absolutely NONE!

Round 1, Fight 1
Tazbot VS Six-Pac

Six-Pac was completely owned in this battle. Tazbot flipped Six-Pac over, and then, it impaled it onto the side wall, immobilizing it.

Round 1, Fight 2
New Cruelty VS Robot Killer

Robot Killer started off with axing up New Cruelty, but it fought back, by lifting up RK and pushing it onto the walls. Then, it flipped RK OOTA. RK didn’t kill any robots today. HA!

Round 1, Fight 3
Portable Kill-saw VS Emasculator

Emasculator wasn’t ready for the match, so Portable Kill-Saw went through automatically.

Round 1, Fight 4
Lock Nut VS Bulldog Breed

BB got its flipper underneath LN’s belly, and flipped over LN! Then, they pressed the pit button, and quickly pitted LN.

Round 2, Fight 1
Tazbot VS Portable Kill-saw

Tazbot quickly slammed PK into the arena wall and impaled it there. Then, PK was counted out.

Round 2, Fight 2
New Cruelty VS Bulldog Breed

Again, BB just flipped NC over, pressed the pit button, and pitted NC. Simple as 1-2-3.

Heat Final: Tazbot VS Bulldog Breed

BB just flipped over Tazbot, but it self-righted. Tazbot tried to flip BB over, but it was almost impossible, even to lift up. Then, there was a loud popping sound, which meant Tazbot’s lifter had expired! BB then pressed the pit button, and pitted Tazbot.

HEAT 11 WINNER: BULLDOG BREED

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
Heat 12 Contestants: Poison Stinger, CUAD the Unmerciful, Medusa Oblongata, Scrap Metal, Spinning Mayhem, Techno-Fool, Flipper, Evil Weevil (Seeded 4)

Poison Stinger
Weapon: Pneumatic Spike
Strengths: Potentially Lethal Weapon
Weaknesses: Limited CO2 supply

CUAD the Unmerciful
Weapon: Flipping Wedge
Strengths: Can run both ways up
Weaknesses: Flipper Unreliable sometimes   

Medusa Oblongata
Weapon: 1800RPM Spinning Disc
Strengths: High Speed Disc
Weaknesses: The Driver!!

Scrap Metal
Weapon: Flipper, Lance, or Axe
Strengths: Interchangeable Weapons
Weaknesses: Slow and Sluggish

Spinning Mayhem
Weapon: Full Body Spinner
Strengths: Extremely Durable
Weaknesses: Hard to control

Techno-Fool
Weapon: Full Body Spinner
Strengths: Strong Armour
Weaknesses: New Driver

Flipper
Weapon: Actuated Lifter, Rear Set of Spinners
Strengths: Durable, Powerful Weapon
Weaknesses: Exposed Tyres

Evil Weevil
Weapon: Hammer/Axe/Scythe, Flipper
Strengths: Interchangeable and Dangerous Weapons
Weaknesses: None Found

Round 1, Fight 1
Poison Stinger VS CUAD the Unmerciful

CTU just came up to PS but got stabbed, and after 8 stabs, the power link got removed.

Round 1, Fight 2
MO VS Scrap Metal

MO just got up to full speed and… SMASH! It just whacked the side of Scrap Metal and totally bent it out of shape. Then, it just wrecked the back of the robot, and totally dismantled it! Then, it removed the power link.

Round 1, Fight 3
Spinning Mayhem VS Techno-Fool

Hmm… the battle of the full body spinners; this ought to be interesting. Anyway, Techno-Fool didn’t do much. It was barely moving. Spinning Mayhem just slammed Techno-Fool nine times, and removed its powerlink.

Round 1, Fight 4
Flipper VS Evil Weevil

EW started to “hammer rain” down on Flipper. Whenever Flipper tried to fight back, the hammer rain started to get even worse. EW then pressed the pit button, and sent Flipper into the pit.

Round 2, Fight 1
PS VS SM

SM broke down before the fight, so PS went through automatically.

Round 2, Fight 2
MO VS EW

EW just took the scum out of the medusa in this violent fight. EW just hammered away on MO, and removed the disc-saw thingy that they used for a weapon. Then, they hammered some more, and sent the medusa into the pit.

Heat Final: Poison Stinger VS Evil Weevil

Poison Stinger did not do much in this battle. It was barely moving. EW just hammered away again on the armour, and it just broke the spike off! EW then pushed the pit button and dumped PS in.

HEAT 12 WINNER: EVIL WEEVIL
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:59:05 PM by 6_teen »