Author Topic: Becoming a Technophobe  (Read 8065 times)

Offline frezal

• Pronouns: any
  • Rep: 5
  • I am all eyes
    • https://www.youtube.com/u
    • View Profile
    • Oh, she’s on Instagram!
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: shelly.burger#9497
Becoming a Technophobe
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2009, 08:14:28 PM »
Quote from: Viper89;57178
If I'm not up to the challenge??? What challenge get real. I go to Cayuga Community College now , I got one more semester and then I'm transfering to JWU in North Miami, Florda:-D

Running start doesn't qualify as going to college.
Destroy your lives, on purpose!

Offline Viper89

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Running start
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »
Quote from: frezal;57197
Running start doesn't qualify as going to college.

Actually CCC is one of the top Community colleges in NY state. And the only difference between community colleges and Universties is Universties are bigger with more people thats it, so please humor me on how it's a "Running Start"???

Offline HX_

• What about a flamethrower?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Becoming a Technophobe
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »
Quote from: Viper89;57174
What rules???? I'm not going change just because 2 or 3 people don't like my grammer or what ever. I'm sick of them singleing me out because of my grammer like I'm the only one on this dam site misspelling words or putting commas in wrong places or what ever. Your post is a good example of what I mean "GTFO", alot of people on this site use abrivations like that but you don't see Frezal and HX crying:baby_smily: about that now do you? I don't have problem with you, what I do have a problem with is people trying to take shots at me  for the fun of it trying to say I don't go to college or is English my primary language or some dumb bullsh!t

I merely tried to give you some advice on how to interact with people using the english language. I don't care what you do but you're not going to get any respect from anyone until you decide to care.
leaving this space blank until RA3 is released.

Offline Viper89

• Super Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lol
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
Quote from: HX_;57206
I merely tried to give you some advice on how to interact with people using the english language. I don't care what you do but you're not going to get any respect from anyone until you decide to care.

advice???? Funny because in post 86 it seemed alot like you were flaming me then giving me advice:lol:. Respect??? Listen no offence but I can care less about your respect or anybody elses for that matter.

Offline frezal

• Pronouns: any
  • Rep: 5
  • I am all eyes
    • https://www.youtube.com/u
    • View Profile
    • Oh, she’s on Instagram!
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: shelly.burger#9497
Becoming a Technophobe
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2009, 08:37:08 PM »
Quote from: Viper89;57213
advice???? Funny because in post 86 it seemed alot like you were flaming me then giving me advice:lol:. Respect??? Listen no offence but I can care less about your respect or anybody elses for that matter.

If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to tell everybody that.
Destroy your lives, on purpose!