Author Topic: OMG!!!!! Faggots in space!  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OMG!!!!! Faggots in space!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 08:14:05 AM »
Gosh i have to thank Venko twice. Once for his support and once for using the right antivirus.

On the Mac-Windows hybrid I didn't get that much viruses, perhaps not more than four in one year of use, but I'll get Kaspersky ASAP.

A bot file that contains a virus... that sounds pretty... unbelievable ??

Offline Venko

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »
You are welcome...

Do you want me to send you one (*.bot) file virus ? :lol:

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
Quote from: venko;15135

Do you want me to send you one (*.bot) file virus ? :lol:

Are you going to rename an infected .exe as a .bot file and send it?

BTW Kaspersky found and deleted two trojans, but it was downloaded music, and now he lagged to death and the databases are corrupt

Offline System32

• Rep: 4
  • Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »
Ugh, Homophobes.

Don't base an entire lifestyle on a few people ACAMS. It's just stupid.

Inf, STFU.

Now, To be fair, Stargate is better.
Put this onto your signature if you were part of this crappy fad in '03.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »
Quote from: System32;15182
Ugh, Homophobes.

Don't base an entire lifestyle on a few people ACAMS. It's just stupid.

Inf, STFU.

Now, To be fair, Stargate is better.

Sys32, two things:

-Inf didn't even posted in this thread !

-You have my respect for being the second to try to turn this thread into an all out flame war (the first was me)

Offline System32

• Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »
Whoops, I meant Pyscolone.

Offline Madiaba

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 05:50:59 PM »
Ugh, Homophobes.
Hardly....
S-32, Do you ever not agree with, and then vocalize that to, someone, because you disagree with the way they function(say/do)?....Like the assessment above, and this comment below:
Inf(Pys), STFU.
[/COLOR]That doesn't necessarily make you a 'biggot' or it 'hate speech'. Therefore, if you can assess and then express your opinion about how others function (like you did ACAMS and Pys[even before he spoke]), then they can too.
Besides, maybe ACAMS and Pys 'were born that way', and thus can't help but find homosexual behavior objectionable....

Be fair and logical. 'Relativism' is a bottomless cesspool. If you have MSN, then we can talk about it. Input is appreciated...
Input is appreciated. :)
-Arrogance is a quantity devoid of quality...
-As a client once told me "This is my story, and it's sticking to me!"
-Relationships these days are like the 'Arrival' section of the airport: a lot of baggage is being revealed in one place, and not a lot of it is being correlated to its real owners...

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 03:21:15 AM »
Quote from: madiaba;15200
Besides, maybe ACAMS and Pys 'were born that way', and thus can't help but find homosexual behavior objectionable....

Are you telling that homophobia is genetically determined?

Personally, I find that two men hugging and kissing shocks something in me, perhaps decency, or something like that. What? Decency? What is this crap?

But hell, we're free countries. Gays are no danger for democracy. For underage kids? Some will be punished for that. Some, because obviously only some of them are child abusers.  

Passing an anti-gay law? But, laws are supposed to be the domain of reason, not the process of feelings, e.g. hate/dislike here.

Dislike gays, personally, okay.  But please, no Nuremberg laws again.

Offline goose

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2008, 04:14:15 AM »
wait wait wait. Nar, you respect  people for TRYING to start a flame war. Thats very odd... or to relate it to this thread "thats gay"

I find this controversial discussion rather intriguing.  I have no issue with people being gay... I find it odd, and extremely unnatural, but choice is one of the things that make humans, well, human.
sippin' on my Honeydew bubble tea.
party in my tummy. yummy, yummy.

Offline System32

• Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2008, 04:48:56 AM »
I think he means having this discussion on the internet must mean that this must be a flame war, because all discussions will end that way.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2008, 06:57:22 AM »
I actually think a thread like that, i mean with that topic (homosexuality, that is indeed a very hot and controversial topic, like politics), WILL end in a flame war there. Because, there are very strong beliefs both sides (anti-gay or pro-gay), and the thing will end in conflict.

And i WILL find this thread interesting if it becomes a flame war.

Conflict is a very interesting thing to be studied.

(of course i don't want conflict everywhere and will disagree with a guy that starts a flame war in a showcase, in a tourney related thread or the wiki thread)

Offline System32

• Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2008, 07:00:55 AM »
I think we should settle this by fighting online.
(Joking.)

I'm fine about gay people, I just hate such unkind behaviour to people.

Offline Flying_Chao

• Unified Utopian State Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2008, 07:40:12 AM »
Quote from: Naryar;15216

You think so too?

Offline Madiaba

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2008, 08:28:46 AM »
Quote from: System32;15217
I think we should settle this by fighting online.
(Joking.)

I'm fine about gay people, I just hate such unkind behaviour to people.
I agree.

Quote from: Naryar;15211
Are you telling that homophobia is genetically determined?
homophobia: The term "homophobia" is a misnomer in the first place, used as propaganda to make any 'contrary opinions' concerning this life-style appear to be dysfunctional/wrong/bad.
genetically determined: No, I'm not suggesting such. I was just turning the tables for the usual rationalization for giving license to any conduct one feels like doing.
And as far as genetics, under the evolutionary schema, we are nothing but accidental products of our environs, and therefore my functioning can be nothing more/less than the genome I happen to inherit (i.e. Determinism). Thus we can do no differently; and I cannot help but function as I'm 'wired' or 'tended' to (i.e. feel). But we also happen to have 'minds' and 'wills' for understanding and choosing above mere instinct/tendencies. You cannot hold people responsible to be 'civil', when they can only do what they are tended to do; any form of 'civilization' is undermined. And this is what we see taking place today. Reason must rise above the level of a beast, else an Alpha ruler is needed to impose his will upon the rest of the pack.
Quote from: Naryar;15211
Personally, I find that two men hugging and kissing shocks something in me, perhaps decency, or something like that. What? Decency? What is this crap?
But hell, we're free countries. Gays are no danger for democracy. For underage kids? Some will be punished for that. Some, because obviously only some of them are child abusers.
Passing an anti-gay law? But, laws are supposed to be the domain of reason, not the process of feelings, e.g. hate/dislike here.

Dislike gays, personally, okay. But please, no Nuremberg laws again.
I 'm not suggesting such, but rather an appeal to reason above forming relationships (hetero or homo sexual) based solely or even mainly upon stimulation/non-stimulation (sex). But I cannot expound on this here, else Spyguy will nail me again *hehe*.
Maybe I could start a thread for some discussion about this, in all my spare time...(or maybe one of you).

Quote from: Naryar;15216
I think so too.
-Relationships these days are like the 'Arrival' section of the airport: a lot of baggage is being revealed in one place, and not a lot of it is being correlated to its real owners...

Offline Clickbeetle

• In Soviet Russia, bugs stomp YOU!
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Beetle Bros site
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2008, 01:55:55 PM »
I don't want to get into this argument... I've been in it before and it goes nowhere.  For either side.  But,

Quote from: madiaba;15219
You cannot hold people responsible to be 'civil', when they can only do what they are tended to do; any form of 'civilization' is undermined. And this is what we see taking place today. Reason must rise above the level of a beast, else an Alpha ruler is needed to impose his will upon the rest of the pack.

Quoted for truth.

Too many and too strict laws are a bad thing, everyone knows this.  The classic example is the Nazis.  But few people realize that too much freedom is also a bad thing.  Everyone always talks about "Free country" and "Free speech" and "Tolerance", but you know what you call somebody with total 100% freedom?  An animal.  Aside from intelligence, the difference between humans and animals is that we govern ourselves with laws.  Those laws are meant to keep us civilized.  Take them away, and we become a mere pack of highly intelligent beasts.

This goes beyond homosexuality by the way... people in America already have too much freedom.

To lack feeling is to be dead, but to act on every feeling is to be a child.
-Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 02:52:24 PM »
Quote from: Clickbeetle;15263
Too many and too strict laws are a bad thing, everyone knows this.  The classic example is the Nazis.  But few people realize that too much freedom is also a bad thing.  Everyone always talks about "Free country" and "Free speech" and "Tolerance", but you know what you call somebody with total 100% freedom?  An animal.

Agreed, excepted for the last word.

You can't call an animal "free" because they are ruled by, not laws in the political sense, but instinctive impulses. You know like me the three basic "laws" for survival: eating, surviving and reproducing.  And, it works too for us humans, although not strictly.

______

If everybody would be really free (i mean in fact, not on the paper), there will be no society. Anarchy. And, eventually, bloodshed.

Offline goose

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »
people in America already have too much freedom.
agree with everything you said, besides this part of it.  But that is a completely different topic.
sippin' on my Honeydew bubble tea.
party in my tummy. yummy, yummy.

Offline Madiaba

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2008, 07:01:22 PM »
Those laws are meant to keep us civilized. Take them away, and we become a mere pack of highly intelligent beasts....
[/COLOR] True, CB. But, Externally controlled/enslaved.[/COLOR]

Quote from: Naryar;15270
You can't call an animal "free" because they are ruled by, not laws in the political sense, but instinctive impulses. You know like me the three basic "laws" for survival: eating, surviving and reproducing. And, it works too for us humans, although not strictly.
True, Nar. Internally controlled/enslaved.

It is a somewhat involved, but very important subject. In simple short words, the only thing that can free us from (#1) the internal enslavement to tendencies/instinct, and (#2) the external enslavement of imposed rules and laws (needed as leashes to to hold the irrational dogs in check) is consistantly reasoning, objectively working minds that possesses self-control.
If we each don't grow/mature toward this end, then the #1 will be true (no internal self-control), and then inevitably #2 will be imposed to maintain some semblance of social order (hold the dogs in check).

This would require each to objectively examine self and then deal with the issues there. CB, what if the principles of order were not externally imposed upon us, but internally formed within us (intrinsic rational self-control); i.e. 'responsible' freedom?

Offline Urjak

• Rep: 6
  • Shell Spinner King
    • http://www.youtube.com/wa
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »
Why was this thread named "OMG!!!!! Faggots in space!"? And besides that, I dont see why people care so much if people are gay. I mean really its there decision and we have no right to judge.
Any comments would be appreciated. :D

Offline Somebody

• Rep: 13
  • CP: +2
    • SomebodyofGTM
    • View Profile
    • My site
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
My sixth-grade teacher was gay.
I built that big robot on that TV show that time