Author Topic: Snow Burst 2  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Dino Venger

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Snow Burst 2
« on: June 30, 2006, 09:43:29 PM »
Finnaly...I decided to go through with it. I rebuilt Snow Burst...I didn't really skin it. I like how it cam out though.

For all the newbies out there, Snow Burst was a "christmas present" to the RA2 community like 2 years ago...Its a fun to play with super heavy that's up for dl on RFSHQ (you need a lot of stuff for it though).

Here's Snow Burst 2. (does anyone have a pic of Snow Burst 1?...to show the newbies)
HI! I AM a beta tester! :P

ahhh, the magic of Kramer...

Offline SpyGuy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Snow Burst 2
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 11:10:59 PM »
I have Snow Burst 1, but sadly I can't use it _ I have none of the AU AI parts that were used.  And since AceUplink has gone down, doesn't look like I'll be getting them anytime soon, either ....

Will your new version of Snow Burst be available for d/l?

Offline Dino Venger

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Snow Burst 2
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 11:14:23 AM »
All the AU BB AI parts should be at RFSHQ.com (I think).

You need Megabyte's pack, RFS's hydraulics, HackerX's AU crack pack, ][cer's pack, Snow Burst's plow (which I think comes in the zip), and DarkRat's red and black extenders (which I think are in his second pack).

The new Snow Burst I don't think will be up for dl, I don't think it's quite as fun to play with as the old one, that's just my opinion...also with DSL coming out, I don't want to make something that no one will want to use.

Now if everyone says "yeah yeah release it!!" (which I doubt will happen), I will.
Here's a pic of Snow Burst1 that I dug up from the merky depths of my comp.

EDIT: Does anyone here have Snow Burst and had it work?

Offline SpyGuy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Snow Burst 2
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 12:58:23 AM »
Odd ..... i have all those packs, yet the game still crashes whenever I try to load Snow Burst.  I'll go through everything again and make sure I'm not missing anything.

Snow Burst 2
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 06:04:31 PM »
Quote from: SpyGuy
Odd ..... i have all those packs, yet the game still crashes whenever I try to load Snow Burst.  I'll go through everything again and make sure I'm not missing anything.

hmmm....let's see. I could have been a dumbass and left the anti balasts in there (cherry flavored's anti balast)...and I might have used Alphasim's Steel square extender...I don't think that I did, but you might as well try.

Offline Dino Venger

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Snow Burst 2
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 06:05:38 PM »
Quote from: Anonymous
Quote from: SpyGuy

hmmm....let's see. I could have been a dumbass and left the anti balasts in there (cherry flavored's anti balast)...and I might have used Alphasim's Steel square extender...I don't think that I did, but you might as well try.

ah crap that was me...will someone turn guest posting off? lol.

Offline Clickbeetle

• Rep: 21
  • In Soviet Russia, bugs stomp YOU!
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Beetle Bros site
    • Awards
Snow Burst 2
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 11:30:40 PM »
Use apanx's exporter to see all the txt files the bot uses and find the ones you don't have.  Then either d/l them or make them.  It works beautifully :mrgreen:

To lack feeling is to be dead, but to act on every feeling is to be a child.
-Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings