Author Topic: Real Robotics Section - Clean Up  (Read 776 times)

Offline Vertigo

• Rep: 5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Real Robotics Section - Clean Up
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:00:50 AM »
I've just gone through every single thread in the real robotics section and moved all threads to where they should be. The reason for this is that I looked through this section briefly yesterday and I reckon about a third of threads are in the wrong place. Anyone with mod powers can look at the log and can see that a lot of moving has taken place :P

So I think this makes it a bit more obvious as to where a thread belongs. If not there's a guide here:

- Member's Robots: Threads about the actual builds of your robots, event reports etc. Not a section for threads regarding as to how to build them or how to get started.

- General Discussion: Discussion about everything in robotics not related to building robots or parts.

- Building Tips and Discussion: Threads about how to build a robot, what to build and how to get started.

- Robot Parts: Discussion and reviews about robot parts, suppliers and kits.

If your thread has been moved (which applies to a lot of threads in the member's robots section) it shouldn't be hard to find. There are less than 200 threads in this section so recent threads are likely to remain on the front page of their section, and you can use the guide above to locate it. If you still can't find it let me know and I'll locate it for you.

There are still bound to be some threads in the wrong place, again if you find one let me know and I'll have a look. Most importantly I moved a load from the member's robots section to building tips and discussion as there wasn't any build in them. If a build had started in one of these (not just a gathering of parts) again let me know and I'll move it back.

Happy? All feedback welcome as I can still do as much moving about as I want =)