Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 947801 times)

Offline SKBT

Re: The General Chatter Thread.
« Reply #42200 on: April 30, 2013, 06:48:49 PM »
Sorry for interrupting the flow of Username meanings but I thought in sharing a winner Internet image:

I laughed for 10 minutes straight. Better yet it's now my profile picture in facebook!

i think that beats buttdog

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42201 on: April 30, 2013, 06:50:25 PM »
Hurricane Andrew struck Florida in August of 1992. I have always said that it was named after me because I always left a path of destruction.

your mums vajayjay

Thyrus is just a ****ing cool name. I used to call my self Zero after a guy from GTA San Andreas. But over years I couldn`t identify with that anymore. I had 2 series of Robots I build. one was the Delarius series and the other one was the Thyrus series. I decided to go with the later and stuck with it. I use it always everywhere

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42202 on: April 30, 2013, 11:40:57 PM »
Shish-KaBot

not sure why i decided to use this as my username. this is the only forum where i'm not the username i use for everything else.

Weren't you actually called Shish-KaBot on here for a while?

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42203 on: May 01, 2013, 12:57:42 AM »
"SaveTheWhales" was actually an inside joke about land whales.  After all I do live in the USA.  It's funny because people assume I am some animal loving liberal because of that name.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42204 on: May 01, 2013, 01:20:25 AM »
And now for something completely different!

http://christwire.org/2013/04/is-keha-promoting-a-furrysexual-agenda/

Is Jonzu just a Ke$a fan?
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42205 on: May 01, 2013, 02:40:19 AM »
Quote from: the article in question
IT’S no secret that Ke$ha has a stirring effect on the loins of red-blooded heterosexual men everywhere. From her smouldering “come sleep with me” eyeshadow to her wanton tumble of blonde curls, she leaves a lot of us imagining a wanton tumble of a very different kind!

This appealing trailer-park Lady Gaga has it all, combining stunning good looks with an air of unbridled feminine sexuality and an aura of easy availability and exciting sleaze. It’s not hard to fantasise about meeting her in your local beer garden on a weekend when your girlfriend is out of town, striking up a conversation over a couple of drinks, and before you know it finding out that one thing has led to another!

Yet the Bible says: “whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.” We are talking about a thought crime for which the punishment is a literal eternity of torment with no possibility of release.

Everywhere she goes this blithely seductive autotuned minx leaves a trail of good Christian men who, according to scripture, have condemned themselves to the most fiery pits of Hell by gazing lustfully upon her heaving milk sacs and “come hither” hindquarters. Many of these men cannot help but cement their damnation by furiously “tipping the filthy concrete” into a basketball sock the very minute they get home!

But something even more disturbing is going on.

In her latest shameless smut video, Ke$ha appears to be using her pulchritudinous charms to recruit the unsuspecting youth of America into a furrysexual agenda!

Most Christwire readers have never heard of furrysexual “furries” (or “furverts”, as some of them like to be called). Sadly, that blissful, blessed innocence is about to end.

Furrysexualism is a weird subculture of tortured souls who get strange sexual kicks out of dressing up in smelly homemade animal costumes. Many of these furry sex suits have strategically placed sex holes that offer other furrysexuals uninhibited access to the furvert’s sex parts during “yiffing” or “skritching” sex sessions!

But these bizarre, anonymous glory holes are merely the glistening tip of the furrysexual iceberg. Some furrysexuals spend their parents’ money buying depraved phallic sex toys modelled on the sin sticks of real animals! They then use these toys — which have such suggestive names as “Medium Hyena” and “Euro Ruff Jr” — to diddle their own hungry sodomy holes!

Worse still, a brief look at sicko furrysexual websites like vivisector.org reveals that some furrysexuals apparently rape their own pets. The fact that this is not widely discussed might suggest that there really is a shadowy furrysexual cabal known as the Furluminati that is able to shut down the conversation with specious claims of “fursecution”.

Anyway, in the grimy video for her latest catchy Top-40 hit, C’mon, Ke$ha cavorts with alarming insouciance with a startling menagerie of furrysexual creatures including a rabbit, a crocodile, a cat and a dog — all the while singing about how she wants to “stay up all night” and “screw”.

The point of the whole squalid exercise appears to be to promote social acceptance of the furrysexual lifestyle. And to make impressionable teenagers let their guard down around priapic weirdos in badly stitched chicken suits who want to touch them on their toilet parts.

Many of Ke$ha’s more mature male fans — some of whom are old enough to be her father — are now for the first time finding themselves downcast instead of in their accustomed posture of standing to attention.

Over to you: Do you think Ke$ha is promoting a furrysexual agenda? Have you ever had furrysexual thoughts or a furrysexual experience? Do you think that traditional American culture is being undermined by a furrysexual menace?

** NEW FURRYSEXUAL FRIENDS PLEASE NOTE: Comments from new accounts automatically go into moderation until one of them is approved by a Christwire author. Once your first comment is approved you are free to comment to your little black heart’s content.

I do my best to approve comments on my stories, but most of the other authors are too busy doing the LORD’s work to concern themselves with such things. — Arthur

...Not sure if sarcasm, trolling, or idiocy. I mean, who the **** writes like that ?

Yes, furries need to be cured of their identity issues, but really...

also the comments are weird. Writer is def a troll.

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #42206 on: May 01, 2013, 02:45:47 AM »
rofl christwire is a satire website, it's The Onion of conservative religious news.

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42207 on: May 01, 2013, 09:56:39 AM »
its always nice to start off the day by knocking an entire bottle of iodine over on ones hands

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42208 on: May 01, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »
Got to write an essay about Macbeth tomorrow morning...
Done no revision for it, like all my tests.

I'm ****ed. Wish me luck.

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42209 on: May 01, 2013, 03:54:51 PM »

Have you tried skimming an online summary?

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #42210 on: May 01, 2013, 08:45:44 PM »

Hit up sparknotes.com bro.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42211 on: May 02, 2013, 01:32:07 AM »
For Nary

im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42212 on: May 02, 2013, 01:40:44 AM »

Hit up sparknotes.com bro.
I did a while ago, teacher says the only we should do is memorising quotes.
Meh, I'll give it a whack anyway.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42213 on: May 02, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »
For Nary
(Image removed from quote.)

dude manly guys doing manly things

hell yes

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42214 on: May 03, 2013, 12:58:58 AM »
*Bone cracking sound*

Finally back. That mute wasn't expected. I guess kissing is too offensive material for Naryar's eyes. I would also like to thank GF, Sparkey and Powerrave for giving me great laughs. So much whining for one single, miserable avatar that was supposed to troll People, and it worked. I also found it hilarious that people ACTUALLY thought it's me in the avatar.

It's funny how much people care about others profile pictures, especially when they should realize it's a joke.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42215 on: May 03, 2013, 01:47:22 AM »
nobody cares anymore

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42216 on: May 03, 2013, 01:50:48 AM »
Can you please just keep the same avatar? Stop changing them so often.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42217 on: May 03, 2013, 02:10:09 AM »
*Bone cracking sound*

Finally back. That mute wasn't expected. I guess kissing is too offensive material for Naryar's eyes. I would also like to thank GF, Sparkey and Powerrave for giving me great laughs. So much whining for one single, miserable avatar that was supposed to troll People, and it worked. I also found it hilarious that people ACTUALLY thought it's me in the avatar.

It's funny how much people care about others profile pictures, especially when they should realize it's a joke.

Isn't "no furry and/or fetish avatars" simple enough for you as a rule ?

Kissing is fine, but kissing between a human and a pony nobody wants to see. HERE IS the bloody difference. You know it, but yet you keep doing because of attention whoring...

If you use another fetish/furry avatar, starting from NOW... let's say you will regret it.

If you want to troll do it in Playground and Playground only.

Kill and I are having more than enough of this, and Trov doesn't seem to be very happy about it either.

You shouldn't play with the staff's patience because I don't have any more concerning your jonzu avatar drama, or any other drama coming from you.

UNDERSTOOD ?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:27:18 AM by Naryar »

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42218 on: May 03, 2013, 02:53:45 AM »
See the difference between attention whoring and trolling. I didn't put the avatar because I liked it. I put it just for the laughs.

And yes, I understood. But it feels like overreacting for something small.

Ps. Kurt, I never seem to find worthy avatar to keep for long time, but since I bought PS2 back last week, and started playing Ratchet and Clank game series, this avatar fits me quite well. I'm not that happy with the Signature though.

Offline martymidget

• Rep: 7
  • Mr Flibble is very cross.
    • http://tts.imtranslator.n
    • View Profile
    • :)
    • Awards
« Reply #42219 on: May 03, 2013, 05:23:47 AM »
Welcome back I supppose.