Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 990255 times)

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: General Chatter Thread
« Reply #41700 on: March 08, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
Hat get.

Offline Scrap Daddy

« Reply #41701 on: March 08, 2013, 10:59:38 AM »

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41702 on: March 08, 2013, 11:02:43 AM »
wearing hats = 4scrubz
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41703 on: March 08, 2013, 11:13:54 AM »

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41704 on: March 08, 2013, 11:50:15 AM »
well i dont have school today

Offline Thyrus

• Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41705 on: March 08, 2013, 12:02:50 PM »
posting something you spend lots of time on - 0 comments
posting a picture of a hat - 3 comments

~ GTM in a nutshell

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41706 on: March 08, 2013, 12:23:32 PM »
posting something you spend lots of time on - 0 comments
posting a picture of a hat - 3 comments

~ GTM in a nutshell
oh you

Offline Thyrus

• Back to purple '17
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41707 on: March 08, 2013, 12:29:38 PM »
no
this is really pissing me off
and it`s not just my stuff. Showcases get like no attention but when someone posts in stupid playground EVERYONE pays attention to that...
what the **** is wrong with this place?

Offline Domanating

• Rep: 18
  • It's Personal
    • Domanating2008
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41708 on: March 08, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
no
this is really pissing me off
and it`s not just my stuff. Showcases get like no attention but when someone posts in stupid playground EVERYONE pays attention to that...
what the **** is wrong with this place?

I've felt that too but I don't actually care much. Sometimes I felt like some bots I posted in my showcase could have more attention but you also must think that the less advice you need, the less people comment.
And views also matter. Comments are the irrefutable proof that people were indeed seeing the showcase but they can also check it out without commenting.
And another matter that applies specially to me: as a passive member, I don't post much on any other place besides my showcase. So I can't ask for comments if I barely or don't comment at all on other people's showcases. Even if I did, I still wouldn't be asking for comments because that's just plain stupid, lol :rolleyes:

Offline Thyrus

• Back to purple '17
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41709 on: March 08, 2013, 01:25:07 PM »
that`s just what makes ma ranting
people who deserve it should get attention and they shouldn`t brag for it. I am actually not talking bout me but more for people like DSC, FPX NFX SKBT Nary and all the others but there is just no interest in anything than stupid stuff left on here

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41710 on: March 08, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
Lead by example. Nobody should expect change without putting any effort into it themselves.

For the past couple months, I've been trying to steer the community back towards RA2 by posting more but it is impossible to do it alone. I am only one person and complaining doesn't help matters (not that I am; I'm just stating my mentality).

The fact of the matter is that people have seen too much of the same old stuff to care. However, if you can give someone else an original post (none of that "empty space" junk), it would really help to keep their interest. Off the top of my head, Inf and Venko have both made a difference this month in terms of people's interest in RA2. I would be happy to see more people leading by example.

If you recall, it was towards the end of last year that people started saying that RA2 was dying (again...). The community as a whole took a sever hit just from posts like this. Action leads to change; complaints lead to more problems.

Offline Noodle

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • faggot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #41711 on: March 08, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »
Hat get.
(Image removed from quote.)

You do realize Rockstar energy drink and it's affiliated rally crap is for 13 year olds, right?

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41712 on: March 08, 2013, 04:33:30 PM »
I doubt that.

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #41713 on: March 08, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
Nah, it's pretty emo stoner.

Offline Sage

• Rep: 11
  • RA2 Wizard & GTM's Favorite Stock Builder 2015
  • Awards Sage's Favorite BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41714 on: March 08, 2013, 07:27:09 PM »
Lead by example. Nobody should expect change without putting any effort into it themselves.

For the past couple months, I've been trying to steer the community back towards RA2 by posting more but it is impossible to do it alone. I am only one person and complaining doesn't help matters (not that I am; I'm just stating my mentality).

The fact of the matter is that people have seen too much of the same old stuff to care. However, if you can give someone else an original post (none of that "empty space" junk), it would really help to keep their interest. Off the top of my head, Inf and Venko have both made a difference this month in terms of people's interest in RA2. I would be happy to see more people leading by example.

If you recall, it was towards the end of last year that people started saying that RA2 was dying (again...). The community as a whole took a sever hit just from posts like this. Action leads to change; complaints lead to more problems.

Yea Inf and Venko were huge this past month or so. I'll start building too!!!!!!!!!
You got my vote for RA2 Wizard. Always and forever.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41715 on: March 09, 2013, 01:08:39 AM »
Soo... Heading towards Laukaa Rally at the moment. Will get some photos from there.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #41716 on: March 09, 2013, 04:51:25 AM »
I like your mix Thy :P

But yeah I'm trying to start building again. Maybe some kid will be like OMG DAT VS IS SO COOL AND THERE'S TOTALLY NOT 300000 LIKE IT NOW MAYBE I WILL BUILD COOL THINGS LIKE THAT TOO BECAUSE I, LIKE CRAAIG, AM TOTALLY COOL. YUP. SELF-APPRECIATION DAY.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline madman3

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41717 on: March 09, 2013, 05:56:09 AM »

Yea Inf and Venko were huge this past month or so. I'll start building too!!!!!!!!!
I'd definitely try to build again but my pause key has died, pretty much killing my DSL abilities.

Offline Squirrel_Monkey

• Squirrel_Monkeyweight
  • Rep: 7
  • [Insert clever and witty comment here]
    • 0SquirrelMonkey0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41718 on: March 11, 2013, 03:40:47 PM »
Well, I was bored and made a Let's Play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3951WqLS2o&feature=youtu.be#ws
Not sure how many of you play these sort of games, but video feedback would be appreciated, for example my mic is too quiet.
Better than GK since 2009.
I think SM is a pretty cool guy, eh builds unicycle-bots and doesn't afraid of anything

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41719 on: March 11, 2013, 03:45:10 PM »

Pause at 12:05. There's me on the left with green jacket.