Author Topic: SHW & UHW Antiballasts  (Read 3365 times)

Offline RedAce

• Host of The Award Winning Deathmatch Series
  • Rep: 21
  • Yep, I'm that RedAce guy.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: ThatRedAceGuy#3618
SHW & UHW Antiballasts
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:20:31 AM »
If there is a similar thread with this one, then please merge this with that thread. I do not mean to make anyone's life harder. Thanks.

Okay, over the years, Antiballasts are very popular for making SHWs and UHWs as they allowed you go beyond the weight limit to actually make the weight classes that the game did not intend you go to. However, one small problem with these is that they are hard to find since they are outdated, located in various AI packs which comes with files you have to look for with what it contains, or you have to make your own from experience with these. I don't know how simple convenience became obsolete when looking for these. It's like looking around in your messy room just to find to find that one thing you need/want. That's why I am putting up a recently made download with the SHW & UHW Antiballasts already in it without any other huge files that you don't need for these and it's packaged with a tutorial for newbies.

Click here to Download

I also am putting this up so that if newbies or main forum members in general do want to find this later, I ask nicely that this could be stickied so it's on the front page of this board without looking for it when it vanishes into the mists of older threads.

I do not wish to waste your time and I just want to help out with finding these easily. But if something isn't working correctly, then inform me.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:49:37 AM by RedAce »

Offline cephalopod

Re: SHW & UHW Antiballasts
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 09:29:33 AM »
Ah, Joe's old antiballasts, I always preferred them. I'll sticky this up. May end up making a mod index at some point to clean the stickied posts up a little.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline G.K.

• Rep: 10
  • Striving for a good personal text since 1994.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SHW & UHW Antiballasts
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 09:37:05 AM »
Joe had a bunch of useful d/l's on his old site. Miss it.
My above post explains everything about everything.

Host of: Wheely Tag, Back To The Beginnings, BTTB 2, BTTB 3, BTTB 4, & BTTB V.

Heavy Metal: Champion (Mockery of the Whole Concept)
Robotic International Wars Series 1: Champion (Minifridge 6)
RA2 Team Championships 1 & 2: Champion (High Speed Train & Upthrust - as part of Naryar's Not Quite Evil Council of Doom)

Runner Up in: The Amazing Rage (Team Fedex), R0B0NOVA (Zaphod Stock), Steel Warzone (Inception of Instability), Box of Nightmares (Gicquel), Wheely Tag (Minifridge the Second)

Clash Cubes IV: 5th place (Fretless)
BBEANS 6: Rumble Winner & 6th Place (Minifridge 4)