Author Topic: Coloured DSL3 Extenders + Armour  (Read 1598 times)

Offline WhamettNuht

• Rep: 12
  • Robot Building Drag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: WhamettNuht #1457
Coloured DSL3 Extenders + Armour
« on: July 05, 2015, 10:37:41 AM »
Hey Ya'll!

Just wanted to quickly upload these incase anyone can make use of them - Coloured Extenders + Armour Plates from DSL3.

They come in all sizes, and in the colours:
-Red
-Orange
-Yellow
-Green
-Blue
-Purple
-Black
-White
-Hazard (Armour plates only)

They have the HP and Fracture of the Steel components, but I've given them the weight of the Aluminium extenders so that I can use more without worrying about weight too much.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0gkn1h34r0922q0/Coloured_Extenders.rar
(If it doesn't work then just lemme know)

Hope someone can make use of them. They're fun to use to add colour to bots and potentially make replicas ^-^
Damn I should probably put something fancy in this bit huh?

Offline cephalopod

Re: Coloured DSL3 Extenders + Armour
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 11:21:35 AM »
Shame about the stat modifications as they could've been tournament legal, but I'm sure they'll come in useful anyway.
Good to see you around again by the way :)
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline WhamettNuht

• Rep: 12
  • Robot Building Drag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: WhamettNuht #1457
Re: Coloured DSL3 Extenders + Armour
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:30:41 AM »
If you wanted to change the stats quickly, just open up all .txt files in Notepad++, select the value you want to change (e.g. mass = 1) enter what you want to change it to (mass = 2) and then Replace All In All Opened Documents(?) and you can easily change all values without having to go through them one by one :) You can also do 'Save All' to make it extra quick :P (Yes I did learn this myself doing these lol).

And thanks! Truth is my current laptop is buggered and so I'm on my old one and the only game that works (somewhat) well on it is RA2 lol. I have a few other things I've been working on and that I'll need help with but I'll just take it one thread at a time haha :P
Damn I should probably put something fancy in this bit huh?