Author Topic: Total Extreme Wrestling 2016: Total Extreme Robotics Database  (Read 884 times)

Offline Probably Rob

• The Forgotten Obscure Orgasmic Mime
  • Rep: 10
  • You might want your lips around my silent chorus
    • RobotMPire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Total Extreme Wrestling 2016: Total Extreme Robotics Database
« on: December 01, 2020, 10:41:38 PM »

Ladies, gentlemen, robots... I present to you, my weird little disabled child.
The Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 database: Total Extreme Robotics

Technically, this is still being developed as it's a database mod for the base game, Total Extreme Wrestling 2016.

Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 is a wrestling booking simulator where the options to everything are as in-depth as the other sports-based simulators, such as Football, Racing, Hockey, Baseball, etc. Manage your roster, and deal with their morale. Plan your future events, and try to avoid the backstage politics! This robot combat universe overhauls everything and makes it possible to book your very own robot combat company!

Total Extreme Robotics is a database that completely replaces the concept of wrestlers, and switches them into combative robots. Essentially this is a database of a different sport. The robots featured are those from the past, all the way to the current generation, from multiple countries and the events where they have participated at.

Started development March 2019 before a hard drive error, then restarted development in 2020.

Total Extreme Robotics comes with the database, and the picture pack. And a readme.txt! Whoa!

Download it here.

Thank you.  <3

Offline RTC

• Antweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Owen Wilson on Ritalin and 'Roids
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Total Extreme Wrestling 2016: Total Extreme Robotics Database
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 11:22:47 AM »
Don't wrestlers die in that game at random? It's gonna be weird to see "Sadly, Thermidor 2 passed away after a painkiller overdose" or something in the game's news feed.