Author Topic: Unreal Tournament and Red Faction  (Read 828 times)

Offline Meeko011

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unreal Tournament and Red Faction
« on: December 26, 2014, 08:49:10 PM »
This game is just great fun. And I'm talking about the original. I always play with turbo and dodges, and mostly instagib. Insane mobility is just the best in games. Someone shoots, they miss, then I dodge and I'm behind them, they're confused, they explode.

Also, Red Faction. The first two games, mostly the first, I haven't played yet (downloading) but you can tunnel through the map, customize all the bot enemies, and make your own levels.

All modern games's attempts at replicating these mechanics fail, hard. CoD: Advanced Warfare with all new double jumps and speed boosts! 18% total increase in speed possible, most of any other CoD game. In Unreal Tournament you can have 40% increase at all times, and 30% extra on top of that with relic:speed you get 82% extra. And on top of that you can double the game speed to make the game very seizure inducing. Also, you can go the opposite way to make everything in slow motion. Then the "destruction" in modern games that let you tip a pole or board or collapse a building into rubble. Then in Red Faction it turns the game into a digging simulator. Also, there are level editors.
"When all else fails, get out the matches and daggers." -Zach, 2014

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
Re: Unreal Tournament and Red Faction
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 04:38:02 AM »
it came with the dreamcast i got for christmas