Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32468 times)

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2008, 09:00:53 AM »
Double Trouble VS Tempest Revolution

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Double Trouble
Booth 2: Tempest Revolution

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

So, the two spinners battle it out. Hmm... Tempest is spinning away again to its gyroscopic force speed. That spinning ring spins so fast that you can't even see the blades! Double Trouble does not realize this, and gets the disc to hit the already spun up ring! (CRASH!!) OH!!!!!!! The side armour is shredded to bits and the two discs are ripped off directly! Ah, how I love a good old carnage. Now, Tempest is spinning away again. That spinning ring is deadly within 10 seconds, says Frank Goacher. Now, spinning away again, Tempest hits Double Trouble! (CRASH!) OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!!!! That attack sent the 20th Seed flying into the side wall and almost out of the arena! Now, Tempest is spinning down and heads for the pit release, possibly thinking of putting the 20th Seed into the abyss. You know the drill: button hit, pit goes down. Double Trouble is slamming into Tempest, but it’s too late; Tempest’s spinning ring already achieves 2000RPM. (CRASH!!) Ah, can you feel the destruction tonight? (CRASH!!) OH!!!!!! Innards Ahoy! Double Trouble’s batteries and mechanics are strewn across the arena, and it’s safe to say that this battle is already done, and finally the end is nigh for Double Trouble, as Tempest’s ring coasts to a stop, and simply dumps Double Trouble into the pit.

CEASE!

Double Trouble was in lots of trouble tonight. :lol:
Tempest Revolution goes through to the Series Semi-Finals!
All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten: My Version

"Never argue with an adult, because they will beat the crap out of you."
"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Do not use Alt+F4 while in the bot lab."
"Insects don\'t stand any chance in heaven, hell or the middle."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »
Well, almost a quarter of the competition is gone, and who knows who's going to win this series, right? Find out who will be in the robotic hall of fame with X-Terminator and Hypno-Disk! Heat F is COMING SOON, so watch this space!!!

"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »
Hi guys, it's me, discoinferno. I'd love to join you...

PS: I'm a new member here.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »
OF COURSE!! :grin:
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2008, 09:24:10 PM »
Uh/... so are we still registering more bots?

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »
Quote from: discoinferno;6836
Uh/... so are we still registering more bots?

As a matter of fact we are still needing more bots. So... anyway, Ra2Lover, are there any other robots you want to register?

Deadline: March 1
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2008, 09:16:41 PM »
Hi guys, it's me... Disco-Inferno.

I just finished talking to my girlfriend on the phone, then I got bored, so I came here. So, can I do heat f, heat g, and heat h?

Offline RA2lover

• Antweight
  • Not-so-active-guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #187 on: February 10, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »
will build some HWs then. motors inside the chassis attached to something which can move it outside of the chassis via a wiring command, not used, are counted as a external motor?

EDIT: made 2 new bots. Da Tank uses STOCK, Heavily eFFe glitched tank treads. It got tons of weaponry and ballast. ballast works to make it slow enough to dont be a rammer. the piston is not powerful enough to fire the weaponry at high speeds. and it uses Titanium instead of DSA, to give other bots a chance. so it cant 1 Hit KO. maximum hit i had was 793. average 350-500/hit. DrumBoy uses a also Stock drum to hit other bots. it has a rear flipper/popup for those last resort situations. sinde the Ramplates stop the drum to hit some Big Hits, it is not fully efefctive. DSA. 1 Supervolt gives it not full power, plus the heavy weapon array does not let it to spin at deadly RPMs.

http://www.zshare.net/download/7396035b47cb9d/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:45:12 PM by RA2lover »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #188 on: February 10, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »
Thanks, Ra2Lover.

and Discoinferno, I'm going to let you do Heat F, G, and H, just like you asked me to.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #189 on: February 10, 2008, 07:19:51 PM »
Anyone else want to register?

Offline RA2lover

• Antweight
  • Not-so-active-guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2008, 01:38:11 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/download/7690608b9c5dca/
Seeing Stars is just a LW rammer, nothing to say.DSA.
KTGE(Kiss the ground, EDIOT!) is a very powerful flipper. 5 Snappers. DSA.
Peanut Cracker is a crusher/flipper, Diotoir style. Steel.

I can help by AIing the tournament bots. just send the .bot files and custom components(not for DSL replicas, which i already have.)

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »
yeah,. i forgot to mention.... comments, more comments about the episodes  and a lead sledgehammer please. :grin:

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »
Ohh, and discoinferno, do heat I too.

Offline RA2lover

• Antweight
  • Not-so-active-guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2008, 12:23:19 PM »
as for the lead sledge hammer, i had one in my "modz Frenzy" RA2 version. if i remember right, i had only the 10kg one. it was made for a AW hammer bot. i just dont remember what was the .gmf folder and so on.

as for the double post, did you know there is a edit button?!?

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2008, 06:28:08 PM »
So, anyone commenting on the previous shows?

Offline Scrap Daddy

Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2008, 09:07:15 PM »
wait whats going on? Ill register a bot I guess. Whatever that means.

and yet again I say it would be really cool if one of you downloaded fraps  or some kind of video recording problem and actually made videos of this and then put it on Youtube. Like RobotWars was still on air.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:13:30 PM by Scrap Daddy »

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2008, 07:03:06 PM »
From Sacramento, California, and #19th Seed, Black Death!

Black Death is literally a monster of a competitor! It’s got an indescribably powerful flipper which is about to flip a little over 750kg! However, despite its weapon power, It has no srimech on the sides. It lost in the Heat 23 Final to Manta last year.

From Southamptonshire, UK, Mr. Nasty!

Mr Nasty has a nasty CO2 powered spike on both ends, and can be quite nippy at 24mph, but it’s difficult to control often.

From Rochester, New York, Necrid!

Necrid has a massive flipper powered by a 440PSI burst motor on the front which is able to topple barely 500 kg, or so they say. It also has a 2000RPM silicon-carbide tipped drill on the back, powered by an E-Tek Motor. It has one big powerful flipper, but the CO2 is limited.

From Lincolnshire, UK, V-Max!

V-Max has a Firestorm-type flipper, and it can also self right, but that CO2 tank looks a bit exposed.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!   

Booth 1: Black Death, Mr. Nasty
Booth 2: Necrid, V-Max

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

So, here we go, with the first battle of the 6th heat. Now, Necrid is trying one heck of a mighty flip on V-Max. (FA-LIP!) HO MY GOD!! That is one big flip!! V-Max gets chucked over the fence and out of the arena with only one flip! Now, Mr. Nasty… is not moving, and Black Death just gets under Mr. Nasty… (FLIP!) AND CHUCKS IT OUT AS WELL!!!!

CEASE!
Black Death and Necrid go through!

From Cambridgeshire, UK, Velocirippa!

Velocirippa has a top speed of 28 mph, and he’s also got a disc on the front to slice and dice. However, it can be easily flipped, and it’s also hard to control. Will the dinosaur eat everyone up… or will it become extinct?

From Philadelphia, Pensylvennia, Tax Cutter!

Tax Cutter has got two hammers and a scoop on the front, and the hammers come down at the same time, and it’s also very fast. However, it’s got weak armour.

From Hampshire, UK, Toe Cutter!

Toe Cutter has a blade on the front that spins around powered with a single Z-Tek HP motor. However, it has no srimech!

From Dundee, Scotland, UK, Metal Sonic Spin Dash!

Metal Sonic Spin Dash will fly by you in circles if you're not quick enough. It's a low skirted box, with a front spatula and a vertical 3000RPM diamond-coated sawblade to carve into the opposition. When you combine that with steel armour, 6WD, a top speed of 21 mph, and a rear srimech, you've got a machine that will make Dr. Robotnik beg for mercy!

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Velocirippa, Tax Cutter
Booth 2: Toe Cutter, Metal Sonic Spin Dash

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

MSSD immediately goes to attack Toe Cutter. (BZZZZZZZT!) OH! That saw! The sawblade grinds into Toe Cutter’s belly! MSSD is now pushing Toe Cutter. (WHAM!) OH! Toe Cutter is slammed onto the arena wall by MSSD! MSSD now pressing the pit button, and the pit goes down. Tax Cutter meanwhile, is hammering Velocirippa but not causing any damage.(WHAM!) OH!!! MSSD just SLAMS into Tax Cutter! Velocirippa runs away, and does nothing but move around. Now, Toe Cutter comes in, and crashes right into MSSD’s saw! (BZZZZT!) OH! The pain! There’s a huge gash on the side of Toe Cutter… wait, what’s that smoke? OH NO! Tax Cutter’s motors burnt out somehow! Tax Cutter is now immobile, and MSSD gets the heck over there, and pushes Tax Cutter down the pit. MSSD now gets its saw into play again! (BZZZZT!) OH! The blade just leaves nasty cuts in Toe Cutter. Now, Toe Cutter gets sick and tired of being slammed into the wall and being cut, so they change the plan to Plan B: Drive into the pit!

CEASE!
Velocirippa and Metal Sonic Spin Dash go through!

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »
Black Death VS Velocirippa

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Black Death
Booth 2: Velocirippa

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

So, Velocirippa is immediately running away to safety. Black Death’s top speed is 18 mph, and Velocirippa’s speed is 28 mph. Black Death waits for Velocirippa to drive over its flipper so it can flick Velocirippa out. Go on, kill each other! (BANG! FA-LIP!) OHHH!!!! Goodness me!!!! Only 23 seconds into the fight and Velocirippa is flicked right out of the arena! It’s all over!

CEASE!

Velocirippa gets sent back to the prehistoric age.
Black Death goes through!

Necrid VS Metal Sonic Spin Dash

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Necrid
Booth 2: Metal Sonic Spin Dash

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

MSSD is the first to move. MSSD pushes Necrid around the ring. (WHAM!) OH!! MSSD slams into Necrid and impales it on a wall! Now, Necrid is trying to flip MSSD over. (BANG!) OH!!!! MSSD just slams Necrid into the pit release button, and… Ahahahahaha! :lol: Necrid drives into the pit!

CEASE!

Necrid cannot tear his hair out in frustration; he’s got none left. :lol:
Metal Sonic Spin Dash goes through!

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »
Black Death VS Metal Sonic Spin Dash

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Black Death
Booth 2: Metal Sonic Spin Dash

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

So, the heat final commences now. Immediately MSSD slams into the side of Black Death! (WHAM!) OH! It slams Black Death right into a wall, and now, MSSD comes in for the kill again, and this time it’s a front assault! (WHAM!) OH HO!! Black Death is on its back! Black Death self-rights. CO2 is coming out. Remember, all flippers have limited  CO2, and Black Death’s flips are limited to 20 flips, but now, MSSD slams into the very side of Black Death where the wheels are! (WHAM! BZZZT!) OH!!! The wheel hub is shredded! MSSD, now opens the pit, and tries to coax Black Death into it. Now, MSSD is slamming into Black Death again, and finally, Black Death goes into the pit.

CEASE!

The cure for Black Death is found! :grin:
METAL SONIC SPIN DASH GOES THROUGH TO THE SERIES SEMI-FINALS!

Offline discoinferno

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2008, 07:06:54 PM »
From Surrey, British Columbia and the 18th seed, Poison Stinger!

Poison Stinger is the same, it just has a new driver! Nisha Khare and Jill Pruner drives this machine… and it has a pneumatic spike. The wheels are a bit exposed, and they could have some nasty accidents if it comes in contact with an axe or crusher. The weakness also is… the driver is DRUNK? WTF?

From Seattle, Washington, Silverback!

Silverback is a very ingenious robot, with a flipper and a concealed spike which comes out on the back, thanks to a servo piston. It can self right with ease, but it surely won’t win against Storm II in a shoving match!

From Anaheim, California, Doom II!

Doom II is a robot with spikes all around it, and it can spin with a tip speed of 350 mph! However, it is not a good pusher, it has a spin-up time of 20 seconds, and it has no srimech.

From Somerset, UK, Revenge of Trouble and Strife!

ROTAS is now back with a lifter and a spinning shell that spins at 700RPM. It has limited CO2 for the lifter, though.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Poison Stinger, Silverback
Booth 2: Doom 2, Revenge of Trouble and Strife

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

Silverback is first to move, and gets the flipper to flip over Doom 2 before it reaches its full speed! (FLIP!) OH!! An unmerciful flip given to Doom 2! Doom 2 is now over, and they don’t have a srimech! Doom 2 is being counted out! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and they’re out! Poison Stinger, meanwhile… is moving, just moving around in circles. Now, Silverback is trying a mighty flip on ROTAS, and chucks it right over the fence!!!!

CEASE!
Poison Stinger (who’s done nothing) and Silverback go through!

From Southamptonshire, UK, Cunning Plan!

Cunning Plan is some kind of a wedge with a hinged flipper, and it is very powerful, but it’s a bit too simple.

From San Diego, California, VDD!

VDD stands for Very Dangerous Device. It has a full pressure axe on the front that is carbide-tipped. It is also a walker, which means it is 25 ~ 30 kg heavier, but it’s not fast, that’s for sure.

From Dorchester, Wisconsin, Whyatica!

Whyatica was built by team Whyachi, and is pretty damn good, with a spiked plow for a weapon. The driver is good as well, but it can’t right itself.

From Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, Killotine Evo!

Killotine is where you’ll be sentenced to after you deal with him. Steve McGregor and his brother David built and drives it. It has a front skirt to get under the other opponents a lot easier and it’s got a very powerful axe, striking the opponent with about 185 PSI of raw force. Should anything happen to the axe, it gets under the opponent and rams him to death with its 30 horsepower motors!

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Cunning Plan, VDD
Booth 2: Whyatica, Killotine Evo

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

Killotine is moving fast, and strikes Whyatica with his axe. (BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!) OH!!! It punctures a wheel and makes huge dents in Whyatica’s armour! (BANG!) The axe punctures another wheel! Now, Whyatica is still moving, but not very fast. He’s just limping on two wheels. Killotine looks very promising, indeed! Now, Cunning Plan is now pressing the pit button. Kilotine’s axe is chopping through the stainless steel legs as if they were paper! VDD is dropped into the pit by Killotine. Now, Whyatica–– AAAAHHH!!!!! He drives into the pit as soon as Killotine reaches him! BOOM!

CEASE!
Cunning Plan and Killotine Evo go through!