Author Topic: Fantasy Robot Wars  (Read 32524 times)

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #160 on: December 25, 2007, 10:15:40 AM »
Quote from: RA2lover;6774
at RW, if a robot gets stuck into the Grinders, the RefBot must take this bot out of the grinder Free of charge. the Refbot got damaged?:grin:

lol. but OK

there's no refbot so... Crushinator couldn't get itself out. :grin:
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline Scrap Daddy

Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2007, 06:17:24 PM »
HAHA this entertained me for a while. Are these fights actually going on? or are you just makign them up? You should post pics of the robots that fight. Maybe you could DL fraps or soemthign to actually make videos and post them on YOUTUBE like Alphasim did.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »
Quote from: Scrap Daddy;6786
HAHA this entertained me for a while. Are these fights actually going on? or are you just makign them up? You should post pics of the robots that fight. Maybe you could DL fraps or soemthign to actually make videos and post them on YOUTUBE like Alphasim did.

Im actually making these fights on Ra2DSL.
:mrgreen: I have Razer, Hypnodisc, 259, Tornado, Supernova and Vertigo in my Team!  :mrgreen:

Offline RA2lover

• Antweight
  • Not-so-active-guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »
so... stock only robots subbmission? the strongest armor on them is DSA, and Aluminium 3 in DSL has the same weight and WAY more strength...

Offline Scrap Daddy

Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2007, 06:59:09 PM »
Well I still think you should DL fraps or some other recording program and put acual battles on youtube. That would actually be awesome.

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2008, 08:27:28 PM »
From Albany, New York, and seeded 23, Rigby!

Rigby returns with a pneumatic flipper that is able to flip 3000 lbs with ease, and an axe on the back firing with a pressure of 200 psi.  However, despite its destructive capability, its wheels are highly exposed to spinning weapons, crushers and axes. It lost in the Heat 28 Final to Leprosy Infection last year.

From Cheshire, UK, Barbaric Response!

Barbaric Response is a newcomer to the wars but it's very powerful, with a lifting scoop that packs a lot of power. It can also be used as a trap for robots. However, it's got poor traction.

From Essex, UK, Brutus Maximus!

Brutus Maximus competed in the 2nd wars, is completely made out of plastic and polycarbonate along with 3 saw weapons, but it's got poor armour.

From Middlesex, UK, Gyrobot 2!

Gyrobot is a full body spinner, and it can run both ways up. It's got poor traction, however.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Rigby, Barbaric Response
Booth 2: Brutus Maximus, Gyrobot

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

So, Barbaric Response immediately crashes into Rigby, and Rigby just missing the arena grinders, and slams into Brutus Maximus (FLIP!) AND CHUCKING IT RIGHT OUT OF THE ARENA! Barbaric Response now attacks Gyrobot and Gyrobot is… not moving, funnily enough. Barbaric Response, now comes in for the kill (FLIP!) AND CHUCKS IT RIGHT OUT AS WELL! What a quick match that was! Rigby and Barbaric Response begins to charge at each other but…

CEASE!
Barbaric Response and Rigby go through!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »
From Devonshire, UK, BOD!

BOD stands for Blades of Destruction. Like its name, it has a 3000RPM spinning blade. It’s shaped like the battlebot Hazard, but its high ground clearence makes it easy to flip, and plus it has no srimech.

From San Bernardino, California, Axe-No-Questions!

Axe-No-Questions has a massive axe, and it can do a lot of damage. However, it has plastic for an armour, and its reliability is very poor.

From Rancho Palos Verdes, California, Sucker Punch!

Sucker Punch has a massive hammer kinda like Thor’s hammer, and it can go all the way to 180 degrees so it can attack from both ends. But it has high ground clearence, and it’s got a slow srimech.

From Huntingdonshire, UK, BIACS-LE!

BIACS-LE is a newcomer to the game but none less dangerous at all! It stands for Bull in a China Shop-Limited Edition, and its 19kg cutting disc can rip and flip bots at the same time. It also is durable but the weakness is… THE DRIVER!

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: B.O.D, Axe No Questions
Booth 2: Sucker Punch, BIACS-LE

3…2…1…ACTIVATE!

So, here we go. Watch for BIACS-LE, now. Look at that disc, whirling and churning. Now according to the team captain, Matthew Fowler, that disc spins at 2500RPM. (CRASH!) OH! Look at the damage caused to Sucker Punch! You see that? They tore a whole side panel right out! That’s a VERY NICE hit there by BIACS-LE. BOD hasn’t done much, except for attacking Axe No Questions… and that blade is scratching the armour of Axe No Questions but not causing too much damage. Now, BIACS-LE attacks Axe No Questions and.... (BOOM!) Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol: Axe No Questions gets totally raped by BIACS-LE! There goes the side tracks with the sprocket! Ah, man, this is carnage!  BOD is now pressing the pit button. BIACS-LE now pushing and shoving… and Sucker Punch goes down! 3 robots remain only one to go out, AND Axe No Questions goes down as well!

CEASE!
BOD and BIACS-LE goes through!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 12:52:59 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »
Rigby VS BOD

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Rigby
Booth 2: BOD

3…2…1…ACTIVATE!

So, let’s face it. Rigby is much more poweful than BOD, with a flipper. (FLIP!) OH! That attack did it! It took only 12 seconds to flip BOD out!

CEASE!

BOD has self-destructed.
Rigby goes through to the Heat Final!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2008, 08:30:35 PM »
Barbaric Response VS BIACS-LE

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY

Booth 1: Barbaric Response
Booth 2: BIACS-LE

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

BIACS-LE is immediately opening the pit. Barbaric Response is trying to dodge the disc and get under from the sides. That disc is whirring away, and hits Barbaric Response. (BAM!) Oh! That knocked Barbaric Response up on its side! Now, Barbaric Response self-rights, and flips over BIACS-LE! This is a very good battle so far. BIACS-LE’s disc self-rights the machine. (CRASH!) OH! BIACS-LE rips open the side panels of Barbaric Response! Goodness me, that is a very good attack on Barbaric Response! Now, Barbaric Response is getting sick and tired of getting damaged and drives into the pit.

Barbaric Response meets the bottom of the pit.
BIACS-LE goes through to the Heat Final!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »
Rigby VS BIACS-LE

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY

Booth 1: Rigby
Booth 2: BIACS-LE

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

So this is for a place in the series semi-finals. BIACS-LE gets the disc to hit Rigby and they do! Showers of sparks are flying in the arena. Now BIACS-LE hits Rigby again. (CRASH!) OH! They completely bent the flipper out of shape! BIACS-LE hits the pit button, and the pit descends. Rigby is trying hard to stay out of trouble, and they’re trying to coax BIACS-LE into the pit. BIACS-LE is trying very hard to stay away from the pit. (CRASH!) OH! Rigby’s flipper is snapped in half! This is awesome! Rigby is still moving, and BIACS-LE is now trying to crash into the sides. (BOOM!) OH!!! The wheel is absolutely shredded! Now BIACS-LE is trying for a rear assault. (BOOM!!) OH!!! Goodness me, there’s a huge crevasse in the armour, and something came off! That was the removable link! Now Rigby is no more, and BIACS-LE sends Rigby into the pit.

Eleanor RIGBY died in the warzone. :lol:
BIACS-LE goes through to the Series Semi-Finals!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »
From San Jose, California and seeded 22, Blood Runner!

Blood Runner was beaten by Steel Avenger last year, but it’s armed with a nasty spinning disc with sharper teeth, and more speed at 3000RPM. Its wheels are highly exposed and it’s prone to breaking down lots, though.

From San Diego, California, A-Killes!

A-Killes is a warrior of a competitor. It’s based on the Greek Hero, Achilles. It’s got an extremely powerful Gravity-like flipper for a weapon powered by a 440PSI burst motor. It can right itself with ease, but its armour is vulnerable and could have some nasty accidents.

From Edinbrough, Scotland, Xenomorph!

Xenomorph is always breaking down but the team managed to fix it all, and they now have a 6kg vertical milling wheel spinning at 2000RPM. The team says they know no weaknesses… well, we’ll just see about that! Ha!

From Talahassee, Florida, Flipjack!

Flipjack got beaten in the heat final of Season 1 by Raging Nightmare, but they have a new and improved flipper, and a lifting claw thingy at the back sort of like Mantis. However, it’s got high ground clearence at the sides.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY

Booth 1: Blood Runner, A-Killes
Booth 2: Xenomorph, Flipjack

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

Blood Runner is immediately grinding into Flipjack, and A-Killes gets under Xenomorph (FLIP!) and flips it right onto the side wall and almost out of the arena! Blood Runner is crashing into Flipjack, AND SNAPS ITS FLIPPER IN HALF! (CRASH!) Xenomorph crashes into Flipjack and takes the claw out! A-Killes crashes into Flipjack and FLIPS IT OUT OF THE ARENA! Over the wall, and out it goes! 3 robots remain, 2 to go through and XENOMORPH FALLS OUT AS WELL!

CEASE!
Blood Runner and A-Killes goes through!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »
From Frankfurt, Germany, Das Gepack!

Das Gepack is a massive, 6-wheeled monster. It has a 650RPM spinning dome for a weapon, and it is very destructive. However, it lacks pushing power and it can’t self right.

From Syracuse, Sicily, in Italy, Mastiff!

Mastiff is the first combat robot ever to be built in Italy. It’s got a flipper, which packs a punch, and it is also quick at 18mph, but *cough* it’s… too light!

From Virginia Beach, Virginia, Ram Force!

Ram Force has two 30cm pole spikes that can easily crumple the other opposition if their armour is vulnerable enough. It has no weaknesses, or so they think!

From Kent, UK, Aneurysm!

Aneurysm is very very VERY dangerous, and it’s armed with a 15 kg disc with titanium razor blades attached spinning at an insane 11500RPM! Its Strength… is just about everything, and its only weaknesses is… THE DRIVER!

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Das Gepack, Mastiff
Booth 2: Ram Force, Aneurysm

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

Das Gepack is spinning its dome up to full speed ahead. (CRASH!) OH! It crashes right into Ram Force and takes their spike out! Aneurysm, meanwhile, is getting that disc up to speed… (CRASH!) AND CRASHES INTO MASTIFF! It’s tore the flipper right off! Let me remind you, that flipper is made out of steel! Aneurysm presses the pit button, and the pit opens. OH NO! Ram Force, what were you thinking, driving into the pit like that? Mastiff is running in circles, and I wonder if that’s been immobilized. Now, Aneurysm comes in for the kill! (CRASH!) OHHHHH!!!! The CO2 Tank bursts open! This is carnage! Now… Aneurysm is simply using its back plow and pushing the remains of Mastiff… down, down, down into the pit.

CEASE!
Das Gepack and Aneurysm go through!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »
Blood Runner VS Das Gepack

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Blood Runner
Booth 2: Das Gepack

3…2…1…ACTIVATE!

Das Gepack is spinning its dome up to full speed. Blood Runner charges at Das Gepack, (CRASH!) AND THAT DISC TURNS IT OVER ONTO ITS BACK! The countdown is on! 10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

CEASE!
Das Gepack feels a taste of PWNAGE.
Blood Runner goes through!

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2008, 01:30:15 PM »
A-Killes VS Aneurysm

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: A-Killes
Booth 2: Aneurysm

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

So, I think A-Killes’s armour is much too weak for Aneurysm’s 11500RPM flywheel. (CRASH!) Aneurysm immediately rips away on A-Killes, and it directly strips the polycarbonate armour off! There is carnage already going on in the warzone! A-Killes is now trying to flip over Aneurysm, but fails and lets off a false flip! A gust of CO2 goes off! A-Killes charges into the pit button, and Anuerysm is staying out of trouble. AAAAAAHHHH!!!! A-Killes is stuck on the edge of the pit! That’s some poor driving by the driver! Aneurysm, now pushes A-Killes into the pit.

CEASE!

A-Killes gets a good one in the heel. :lol:
Aneurysm goes through!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 04:43:25 PM by 6_teen »

Offline 6_teen

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #174 on: January 19, 2008, 01:31:18 PM »
Blood Runner VS Aneurysm

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY

Booth 1: Blood Runner
Booth 2: Aneurysm

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

So, it’s disc VS disc. Hmm… Anyway, Aneurysm, getting that mighty disc to spin again. Let me remind you, that disc is the fastest disc we’ve ever seen in the history of Fantasy Robot Wars. (CRASH!) OH!! AND IT PROVES THAT RIGHT BY TEARING ONE OF THE WHEELS OUT! Aneurysm is now pressing the pit button, and that wheel just rolls down the pit! (CRASH!) OH HO HO! That’s another nice hit there by Aneurysm! That disc removed Blood Runner’s disc! Blood Runner is WEAPONLESS! (CRASH!) OH! THERE GOES ANOTHER WHEEL! (CRASH!) AND ANOTHER WHEEL GOES OFF! (CRASH!) AND YET ANOTHER WHEEL! Ah, can somebody please stop Aneurysm? :lol: The driver of Blood Runner frantically works the controls but nothing seems to be working...and he resignedly puts it down! Aneurysm uses its back plow to push Blood Runner onto… THE DROP ZONE?! Oh no! How cruel! (Actually, I don’t feel that sorry for Blood Runner :lol:) 3…2…1… (BOOM!) OH!!! SMASHED BY A REFRIGERATOR! Aneurysm confirms the end of Blood Runner by pushing it down the pit.

CEASE!

It’s has no blood left anymore, and it’s not running, so what good is that? :lol:
ANEURYSM GOES THROUGH TO THE SERIES SEMI-FINALS!!!

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »
From Cambridgeshire, UK, and seeded 21, Behemoth!

Behemoth was beaten by Surgeon General real good last year, and the only thing they really fixed was the inside parts, not the outside armour, but they’ve still got an amazing flipping scoop and an axe as well. However, it falls in the pit too much!

From Southamptonshire, UK, Cronos!

Cronos is a massive robot, with a massive crusher as a weapon. However, it has no srimech!

From Orlando, Florida, Zeus!

Zeus is slow at 6 mph. It’s got a lifting arm for a weapon, and it’s also got a very nice 550RPM disc. The disc is slow, however.

From Greensboro, North Carolina, Evilution!

Evilution is a pretty fast robot with a massive linear acutated lifting arm, similar to Biohazard. However, it’s sometimes difficult to control and prone to breakdowns.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Behemoth, Cronos
Booth 2: Zeus, Evilution

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

So, here we go with Behemoth, all patched up, and bloody, picking up Zeus with its scoop, and toppling it onto the corner wall. Cronos is pursuing his son with the crusher! Behemoth is now pushing Zeus and (CRASH!) TOPPLING IT OVER AND OUT OF THE ARENA! Three robots remain. Evilution, is… well, not moving and Behemoth axes up Evilution, and Behemoth, again, comes in for the kill. (CRASH!) OH! It racks up another OOTA!

CEASE!
Behemoth and Cronos go through!

From Cardiff, UK, Orka Mk 4!

Orka was beaten in a judges’ decision last year by Leprosy Infection in a Round 2 Battle in Heat 28. It still sports that wicked bucket scoop and the small claw to grab hold of other opponents. However, the armour can be vulnerable.

From Sydney, Australia, Bondi-Titch!

Bondi-Titch replaced Sabertooth, because they couldn’t get it fixed in time. Bondi-Titch has a nasty axe and a disc cutter spinning at 1050RPM. It’s got a flammable petrol driven engine, though.

From Dorset, UK, Cataclysmic Variabot!

Cataclysmic Variabot got absolutely trashed by Scorpion last year! However, they have been rebuilt, and it has an axe for a weapon. It’s got little armour on, which brings the weight down, but it could have some nasty accidents if it comes in contact with an axe, crusher or a powerful spinning weapon.

From Warwickshire, UK, Scorpion Bite!

Scorpion Bite is a newcomer, but has some serious bite indeed! It has horizontal spinning weapons, all interchangable.
1. A 10kg Mechavore-Style Disc, spinning at 3000 RPM
2. A 13kg MOE-Style Spinner, also spinning at 3000 RPM
3. A 15kg Tornado Mer-Style bar, also spinning at 3000 RPM
However, the driver can be nervous at times.

Scorpion Bite will use its Mechavore-style disc for this battle.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Orka Mk 4, Bondi-Titch
Booth 2: Cataclysmic Variabot, Scorpion Bite

3…2…1…ACTIVATE!

Immediately, Scorpion Bite is revving its deadly disc up to speed, and hits Cataclysmic Variabot (CRASH!) and RIPS A WHOLE SIDE OUT!!! OH! That’s got to be one of the best hits I’ve ever seen, in my life! (Besides Zidane’s head butt on Materazzi. :lol:) I think that Cataclysmic Variabot seems to be immobile after that single hit, and it is! Now, Orka moves into the action, (FLIP!) AND FLIPS BONDI-TITCH 10 FEET IN THE AIR! Bondi-Titch bounces and lands back on their wheels! Bondi-Titch attacks Cataclysmic Variabot now. Bondi-Titch is piercing the shell of Cataclysmic Variabot with the axe! Scorpion Bite now pushes the pit release button. Scorpion Bite attacks Orka now. (CRASH!!) OH!!!! That hit sent Orka flying into the pit!!! Of course, we know Cataclysmic Variabot is LONG gone, and Scorpion Bite pushes it into the pit using its rear wedge.

CEASE!
Bondi-Titch and Scorpion Bite go through!
All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten: My Version

"Never argue with an adult, because they will beat the crap out of you."
"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Do not use Alt+F4 while in the bot lab."
"Insects don\'t stand any chance in heaven, hell or the middle."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »
Behemoth VS Bondi-Titch

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Behemoth
Booth 2: Bondi-Titch

3… 2… 1… ACTIVATE!

So, Behemoth is already flipping Bondi-Titch, and Bondi-Titch is invertible, which means it can run both ways up. Behemoth flips Bondi-Titch again, and this time, into a wall! Bondi-Titch is on its side! Behemoth comes in for the kill, and topples it out of the arena!

CEASE!

Bondi-Titch has used up all nine lives.
Behemoth goes through!

Cronos VS Scorpion Bite

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Cronos
Booth 2: Scorpion Bite

Scorpion Bite will use its Tornado Mer-Style Bar for this battle.

3…2…1… ACTIVATE!

So, Scorpion Bite revs its blade up to speed and hits Cronos. (CRASH!) OH! THAT RIPPED OFF THE SIDE PLATE! Scorpion Bite is revving up its lethal bar up to speed again… (WHAM!) OH!!! That hit sent Cronos flying into the wall! Now, Scorpion Bite is opening the pit, and it revs its blade up to its maximum speed, and hits Cronos once again! (SMASH!) OH MY MY MY!!! There goes another side plate!!! That’s the end of Cronos, I think. Scorpion Bite now pushes and down goes Cronos.

CEASE!

Cronos ends up in Tartarus again. :lol:
Scorpion Bite goes through!

"If you want to kill someone because they did bad stuff to you, then think again."
"Drinking a nice refreshing cup of mercury at every breakfast will help you grow nice and strong."
"It is not safe to run with scissors, because you will trip and stab yourself, and the government will think terrorists did it, and they will start a nuclear war and everyone will die."

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »
Behemoth VS Scorpion Bite

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Behemoth
Booth 2: Scorpion Bite

Scorpion Bite will use its MOE-Style Blade for this battle.

3… 2… 1…  ACTIVATE!

Behemoth is immediately zooming in and Scorpion Bite is spinning its heavy blade up to speed, zooms in and smacks right into Behemoth! (SMACK!) OHHHH!!!! That is one heck of a hit! Scorpion Bite’s blade has sliced right into the vulnerable back armour of Behemoth! That is really a deadly assault! Now Behemoth tries to get under the ground clearence of Scorpion Bite, but fails to do so! (CRASH!) OH!!!! Scorpion Bite’s blade just rips off something! Scorpion Bite presses the good old pit button, and it smacks into Behemoth once again! Anthony Pritchard, the driver of Behemoth, is quite displeased with this result, but even more so when he sees Scorpion Bite barge in with the blade again! Behemoth tries to dodge the attack, but at this point it's… well, pointless! :lol: (CRASH!) That blade is at it again! Ah, this is carnage! Now, Behemoth doesn’t seem to be moving… no, it isn’t! Behemoth is dead! Anthony Pritchard just waiting to be hit again… (CRASH!) OHH!!! That sliced through the hydraulics system! Behemoth is starting to smoke! Now, Scorpion Bite decides to spare Behemoth by dumping it down the pit. BOOM!

CEASE!

That thing is a Behemoth? Are you sure? It sure looks to be “Miniscule” :lol:
SCORPION BITE GOES THROUGH TO THE SERIES SEMI-FINALS!

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2008, 08:53:27 AM »
From Lincolnshire, UK, and seeded #20, Double Trouble!

Double Trouble was beaten by Dysfunction 2.0 in Heat 20 in Season 2. However, it still sports two discs that run at 6000RPM, giving out 3 kilojoules per hit, but it’s completely useless with a steel covered opponent!

From The Isle of Wight, UK, Arrhythmia!

Arrhythmia got absolutely dismantled by Rocky-Bot-Boa last year! They had to rebuild the whole thing, and now they boast a VERY VERY powerful flipper. It’s also got disc cutters that spin at 710RPM on the sides, and the disc cutters can also stop the robot from going on its side, but funnily enough, it’s vulnerable to spinning weapons.

From Cornwall, UK, Banana Split!   

You wouldn’t want to eat this banana split. It’s got a nasty axe which should be able to dent hardox! It’s got good maneuverability, but it lacks pushing power.

From Northamptonshire, UK, Crocodilotron!

Crocodilotron has a massive flipper, with spikes inside it to cause maximum damage. It has high ground clearence on the sides and back, though.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Double Trouble, Arrhythmia
Booth 2: Banana Split, Crocodilotron

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

So, here we go with the first battle of Heat E. We already saw four seeds go out in the first four heats; Crushinator, Rigby, Blood Runner, and the most recent seed we’ve seen go out is Behemoth. Double Trouble is already sending a couple of sparks in the arena, smashing into Crocodilotron. Arrhythmia is attacking Banana Split with both the flipper and spinner. Now, Arrhythmia just slamming into the side of Crocodilotron, and Banana Split doesn’t seem to be moving, is it? No, it isn’t! Arrhythmia now trying a mighty flip on Crocodilotron (FLIP!) and CHUCKING IT RIGHT OUT OF THE ARENA! Banana Split is long gone, and the count is on! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

CEASE!
Double Trouble and Arrhythmia go through!

From San Francisco, California, Mr. Zappy!

Mr. Zappy has a 6 inch cutting blade made out of Titanium, which moves back and forth with the help of a servo piston. It’s very fast at 24 mph, but it hasn’t got a srimech.

From Austin, Texas, Roly Poly!

Roly Poly is a lightweight robot, with 30cm spikes to stab other robots. It’s also nippy at 18 mph, but it also hasn’t got a srimech.

From Glasgow, Scotland, UK, Queen of Destruction!

Queen of Destruction has a flipper, an axe, and a hammer, all interchangable. For this battle, it will use the hammer. It’s got a pretty tough weapon, but it can be unreliable.

From Northumberland, UK, Tempest Revolution!

Tempest is more of a hit than William Shakespeare's comedy play. This lethal, invertible full-body-spinner has 50cm blades attached to its 2000rpm spinning ring, but it is not the best pusher.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Mr. Zappy, Roly Poly
Booth 2: Queen of Destruction, Tempest Revolution

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

Tempest is already whirring away, and hits the Queen. (CRASH!) OH!!! That attack ripped off the hammer! Someone’s pressed the pit release button, and the crowd is screaming for the pit! Mr. Zappy attacks Roly Poly, and just inserts its spike right into the side of Roly Poly. Queen of Destruction is placed onto the floor flipper by Tempest! 3, 2, 1, (FLIP!) OH! QOD lands right into the pit! Tempest moves away, Roly Poly is immobile all of a sudden, and Mr. Zappy’s sort of twitching. Tempest gets the spinning ring up to speed again. (CRASH!) OH!!!! Tempest hits Roly Poly and it goes onto its back! Tempest’s ring coasts to a stop, and it just tackles Roly Poly into the pit.

CEASE!
Mr. Zappy and Tempest Revolution go through!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 12:08:09 PM by hypno259 »

Offline hypno259

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fantasy Robot Wars
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2008, 08:55:16 AM »
Double Trouble VS Mr. Zappy

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Double Trouble
Booth 2: Mr. Zappy

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

Double Trouble smashes into Mr. Zappy with its disc, and out comes the spike! Now, Mr. Zappy is weaponless! Now coming in for the kill again… (CRASH!) OH!!! Mr. Zappy is now immobile as well! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

CEASE!

Mr. Zappy gets zapped.
Double Trouble goes through!

Arrhythmia VS Tempest Revolution

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1: Arrhythmia
Booth 2: Tempest Revolution

3, 2, 1, ACTIVATE!

Tempest is whirring away again, and gets the shell to hit Arrhythmia side on! (CRASH!) OH!!! That ripped out the disc cutters from one side! Now Arrhythmia slams into Tempest, but lets off a false flip! A gust of Carbon Dioxide goes off! Now, Tempest is whirring away yet again! (CRASH!) OH MY MY MY!!!! That is one heck of a hit! Tempest smashes into Arrhythmia’s front and there goes the flipper! Arrhythmia is now immobile! That attack did it, and Tempest’s driver, Frank Goacher notices this, and decides to spare Arrhythmia by going over to the pit release button. Tempest reaches the pit release, and poking it with one of the blades, and guess what? The pit opens. BUT WAIT! Arrhythmia is moving again! Frank Goacher is indeed surprised, but not in any danger, as Arrhythmia is not moving very quickly. Tempest is spinning up the shell again, and by the time Arrhythmia has reached him, it's back at full speed. (CRASH!) The blade catches the side of the front and tears it wide open, and out comes a battery! And yes, Arrhythmia has stopped moving again! He's right near the pit, however, and Tempest, coming back from his usual spin across the arena comes back and tackles Arrhythmia down the pit.

CEASE!

Arrhythmia gets a massive heart attack. :lol:
Tempest Revolution goes through!