Author Topic: Virtual Rape  (Read 854 times)

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Virtual Rape
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:00:32 AM »

:redx:)

Offline AlexGRFan97

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -7
  • Cheeki Breeki.
    • AlexGRFan97
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Virtual Rape
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:08:19 AM »
Current faith in humanity:
Imperfection -->------------------------ Jesus Christ
SJWs will cause the death of all modern media.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:13:06 AM »
this actually exists ? ew

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 07:08:16 AM »

This is too good to be legit

Offline Shield

• The question isn't who will let me.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • It's who will stop me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 08:22:05 AM »
My god how sensitive and useless is this generation.

Just turn off your console? Leave the server? Find another one? Is that NOT possible? Jesus Christ these people are dumb.

And I do t see how is this worthy of the news? How? If it was a real rape case  then yea. But this is a video game, How is any of this new at all? Does the game not already have dicks that you can see even without hacking? There's is full blown nudity in game and these hackers are any worse how? Yea it's your online character so? It's a minor nuisance is all. Heck, random players shooting you up for no reason is far more annoying.

This is just dumb. F***ing dumb.
beep beep

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 08:28:59 AM »
My god how sensitive and useless is this generation.

Just turn off your console? Leave the server? Find another one? Is that NOT possible? Jesus Christ these people are dumb.

And I do t see how is this worthy of the news? How? If it was a real rape case  then yea. But this is a video game, How is any of this new at all? Does the game not already have dicks that you can see even without hacking? There's is full blown nudity in game and these hackers are any worse how? Yea it's your online character so? It's a minor nuisance is all. Heck, random players shooting you up for no reason is far more annoying.

This is just dumb. F***ing dumb.
I agree with all of this.

Offline Chaosmancer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Sir Wall-Of-Text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 09:25:33 AM »
Current faith in humanity:
Imperfection -->------------------------ Jesus Christ
SJWs will cause the death of all modern media.

SJWs are just a bunch of misandristic matriarchal bullsh**ters. Plus, the way to keep kids safe is to not let them play games that are outside of their age range. Or at least, if you do, don't then go on to blame everybody else when something bad happens 'because' of it. Besides, they're wrong for saying that the PS3 has less privacy controls, if someone under 18 (or the age of being a legal adult in whicheve country you are in, and assuming they put their actual age in as opposed to one that makes them seem older than they are), then a parent needs to authorise it (usually by having their own account).

I still don't think that the kid in the background was over 12/15/whatever the age rating for WWE games is these days.

But this is a video game, How is any of this new at all?

Because 'muh triggers' or something... I still don't get this whole triggers thing. Is it just PTSD for people who have had bad things happen to them?
Yes that sequence of words I just said made perfect sense.

Offline Shield

• The question isn't who will let me.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • It's who will stop me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »
I still don't think that the kid in the background was over 12/15/whatever the age rating for WWE games is these days.

that was a ufc game mind you
beep beep

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 11:26:33 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha How The **** Is Virtual Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Chaosmancer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Sir Wall-Of-Text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 11:42:05 AM »

that was a ufc game mind you

Well, assuming it is UFC 2014 (a safe bet since that video was uploaded 5 days ago), that is a 16+ in Britain, which I assume would come under the blanket rating of 'teen' in America. So I stand corrected,unless he is younger than 12.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 11:57:28 AM »
watching the video, this actually looks pretty damn tame and harmless, nothing more than what would happen on b/ or playground (well not anymore)... so why are they complaining ?

I am not fond of this sort of modding sh** but it's not like it's actual accurate rape simulators... if it was that however i would fully support that but it seems they are indeed having a case of thin skin.

besides why the hell would a rape victim play one of these mods ?

Offline Chaosmancer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Sir Wall-Of-Text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 12:27:39 PM »
besides why the hell would a rape victim play one of these mods ?

What they seem to be saying is that it isn't a mod and that it is actually hackers making it so that this sort of thing could happen to anybody who went on to the server. Although, one would think that the animations would have to be client-side in order to work (unless they made it so that the server automatically puts those animations client-side upon logging in, which doesn't seem feasible). Besides, the animation looks about the same quality as the Gmod rape weapon you can download (which is probably because they just gave the players the same animations for the dog humping the other dog (which happens pretty early-game in GTAV)).

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 01:22:20 PM »
I think my favorite part was wehn the reporter was like "won't somebody think of the chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiildren??????"

Let's ignore the fact that the "rape" scenes occur in M-rated games, and it's be nearly impossible to make something like that in Pokemon X/Y (they showed a lot of footage of that game in the clip)

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
  • :really_makes_you_think:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »
this is why i cant in2 modern gaming is because of sjw arrogant hipster faggots who want to sh** on the medium
(◕‿◕✿) discord: uncle_slamm steam: bigmommaprodz #unbanlra2

Offline Natster-104

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 6
    • http://www.youtube.com/ch
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 05:55:44 PM »
I agree with the most on here, it's just plain simple and on the ps3, you see the little button on your console? Press it, bad stuff just goes away. And who would be letting a bloody 7 year old play GTA? I hate those sorts of games but honestly, if I would be in that situation ever I would just leave or turn off my monitor. It's not like you have to stare at your screen like: 'omg I'm so traumatised police help me' JUST TURN THE BLOODY THING OFF

On the other hand, I can understand how some would be very shocked and startled, and some things can't be unseen, but one press of a button and it will all turn off