Author Topic: Database File 1.001.001: concepts and idea's for development purpose's.  (Read 300 times)

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-up page:001-
-Date of Entry::4.12.37::
-Data origins Coordinates::105,-42::-
Data File ID: 6.133.261
A object containing a core energy charge of 9.8 or purer can be manipulated to create a enigmatic field that has the ability to chain together the energy charge of objects with similar purity. A transfer charge of 0.1 to 4.0 may occur if sufficient energy to match or exceed the output of the primary tuner is not achieved, the severity of the transfer varying by the size of the energy difference. It is recommended to only try the process with objects that have core energy charges within 1.0 of the purity of the tuner. at least 30 objects should be used at the same time to keep the purity of the tuner object within the 9.8 ratio, while no limit has been discovered to the amount of objects a tuner can handle at once, please be cautious as the enigmatic field grows in size with every object tuned.
The core energy manipulation (C.E.M.) process can be used to give objects with a low core energy charge much higher values then normally attained, the CEM process can only soak and transfer energy to objects within the Enigmatic field, more energy sources must be tuned to the tuner in order to expand the Enigmatic field if your intended object does not fit within the field. Caution should be taken when applying an object for the Enigmatic field to manipulate, if you can successfully select the object manually, you will want to ensure its a useful object, as the Enigmatic field can only apply manipulation to one object, and can not be disengaged without destroying the tuner object. The manipulated item will have transferred to it a larger amount of Core Energy then has been made with any other form of CEM, the value varies by the amount of tuned objects used, the size of the manipulated object, and the initial core energy value of the tuners and manipulated object.
Prior testing with the enigmatic field shows its incapable of binding with organic life signatures, the is no observed side effects to organic life signatures caught within the enigmatic field. The enigmatic field has a radio frequency that consistently registers as 2.3600214 THz, the enigmatic field has been recorded with Wavelengths varying from Microwave to Medium without a predictable nor stable pattern. The Enigmatic field is qualified as Terahertz Radiation on the Electromagnetic spectrum. Theory indicates that the Enigmatic field is the core energy of all tuned objects channeled through the Tuner and expelled out of the Tuner in a controlled and consistent quantity, scans on the tuned objects indicate that in hollowed pockets, formed from the conversion and manipulation process, THz with the same values and integers as the Enigmatic field can be observed. Temperatures inside these objects have been recorded as high as 7.2X10^13. Proper safety procedures should be taken whenever dealing with the Enigmatic field due to safety risks such as this. While not much is known about an Enigmatic field, the thermal levels of the Enigmatic Field drop drastically as you move away from its center, it looses most of its thermal distortion at approximately 12% of its total area, and it looses its remaining thermal distortions at 21.3% of it total area. The thermal distortion begins at the precise center of the Enigmatic Field.
Not much else is known about the Enigmatic Field, testing is currently being conducted by many private organizations, but no further breakthroughs have been made in the study of this Energy Field.
The only known element that can be used to adequately be a tuner for the Enigmatic Field is an Energy Stone, energy stones have a core energy charge of 9.9, rune crystals [Purity 9.0] also make suitable and easily attained sources for the Tuned objects. Any object holding at least 0.1 core energy is a suitable source of the Manipulation item. For a full list of objects that have been used as a Manipulation and Tuned source, please review Data File 6.134.001
-Data Origin coordinate certificates needed to further data collection, please contact head researcher Selphia Belgart and ask how you can help today-

-More info- Y/N
-down page:002-

__________________ _____________________ _______________________

Vintage

Matu

Matu is a class 1 planet the size of an Island nation like Japan, it finds itself in the collision course of Vintage, a class 8 planet (earth is a class 6 in this scale).

Vintage engineered a change in Gravitational fields to cause Matu to crash into Vintage as a tactical strike against the Darri forces, Darri is a kingdom that is led with forces from the East of the planetary map, the possess  the Eastern continent, the Southeastern Island, and the Southern Island chain.

Darri forces are in constant aggression with Ari's forces in the Middle Continent, where the land is filled with many resources. A giant trench has formed over time where most of the fighting occurs, and while territories change daily, they seem to stay pretty consistently among a border of the trench.

Ari controls roughly 67% of the total landmass, having the northern icesheets, everything on the western side of the map, and a larger spread of the middle continent consistently under their control. Ari has made many breakthroughs in technology in the recent years, including a marvel of a flying ship that floats through the air to do damage where no other force can reach it. They have produced 19 of these ships, and Ari has military control over 18 of them. Ari attempted to retrieve the Original [codenamed Firebird in the Military codes], but they have been unable to track down its owner for the last 6 years.

__________________ _____________________ _______________________

https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php/topic,6610.0.html
Discussion about Unichronology.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:47:49 PM by Kujii »

Offline Scourge of teh Galaxy

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • Where do folks go when they die?
    • http://www.facebook.com/b
    • houndoomrulz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Database File 6.133.261
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »
I can't read it! Make it bigger! O:
Showcase     Wiki     deviantART     tumblr

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »
Quote it, how do you expect me to fit it into a comp database if its larger ;)

Offline Hydro

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Lurking. Maybe.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 08:11:38 AM »

Lube.
Hi.

Offline Scourge of teh Galaxy

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Where do folks go when they die?
    • http://www.facebook.com/b
    • houndoomrulz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 08:16:11 AM »

Lube.
XD
Showcase     Wiki     deviantART     tumblr

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 08:19:09 AM »

Lube.
Oh shutup.

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
All gabber about my world has been moved here.

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Okay! Calm down, I got a plan!
All you need to do is walk through this hallway of lasers for me... they aren't deadly lasers, they won't kill you...
Maybe remove your fingernails but they won't kill you.

Bleeding to death! That would kill you, so avoid bleeding to death...because that would be bad, and...well that will kill you if the lasers don't.

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So I've been toying with the concept of how my characters interact, and I've been working on Flik Belford and how he might have become a Illegal Supplier of Military goods.

I like to have completely fleshed out histories for people, events, etc etc. So I can't just go 'WELL HES A PIRATE JUST CAUSE!', so I'm trying to figure out how he might have gotten into the business, and all those technical details.

He's good at his job, he's stealing supplies from both Ari and Darri, and what gives him a real kick is he's successfully selling them back their supplies without them knowing. He finally gets caught when he attacks the ship Element and Bartok are on, this introduces Flik to the game, as well as introducing the concept of Naval Battles.

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am thinking, that Flik Belford might have a good starting point in this storyline being caught in the forest north of the Capital of Darri, he's stopped there to ambush parties of soildiers from Darri that he thinks he might be able to take down, and then to sell thier supplies back on the front lines to the soildiers up there. He's been doing it for a couple months without getting caught, and he picks out Bartok and Element as good candidates for his next Ambush.

This turns out as expected, but he fails to kill Bartok or Element, and so they track him down through the forest and punish him for his crime. Trying to talk his way out of death, he manages to convince Element and Bartok to take him along with them.

He often while in Arri territory comes up with interesting and totally illegal ways of procuring goods, and finding paths to where they need to go.

Offline Kujii

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Weapon Stats

Element: if it has an element. and how much of its damage is of that Element.
Damage: The weapons damage value.
Defensive Value: Some weapons might offer defensive buffs.
Deflect: The ability to block enemy attacks with this weapon, you can't block attacks from items with a higher break value, please note you can't Deflect if this value is 0
Break: The ability to break through an enemies block, please note you can't break through if this value is 0
Other: This is where other effects of the weapon type will go.

Below is a general tab of how certain weapons tend to work/

Falchion
Element: ???
Damage 1-?
DV: ???
Deflect:♦♦ - ♦♦
Break: ♦ - ♦
Other: Upperhand in Stalemates

Rapier
Damage: 0-?
Deflect: ♦ - ♦♦
Break: ♦♦♦ - ♦♦♦
Other: ?% chance of activating "Gale" when hit

Bow
Damage: 2-?
Deflect: x - x
Break: ♦ - ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Other: Hinders movement by ?% for ? seconds

Whip
Damage: 0-?
Deflect: x - ♦
Break: ♦♦♦ - ♦♦♦♦♦
Other: Causes lacerations that do ? damage every ? seconds

Gauntlets
Damage: 1-?
Deflect: 0 - ♦♦♦
Break: 0 - ♦♦
Other: ?% chance of Counter Attack from Deflected Melee attacks, Counter Attack has a Break value of ?

Gun
Damage: 7-?
Deflect: 0 - 0
Break: ♦♦ - ♦♦♦♦♦
Other: Hits up to 3 targets.

The 'other' effect might change at a later date for balancing, but that's the initials of my weapon stats. I'm working on the Armor right now.