Author Topic: Ok... Here goes nothing  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Natster-104

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 6
    • http://www.youtube.com/ch
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ok... Here goes nothing
« on: October 03, 2014, 04:32:13 PM »
Right, due to IRL issues, it's quite apparent that my behaviour over the last couple of months has changed, looking over, I can see that I've been rude to respected peers and pretty much been a pile of dung.
*sigh* it takes a lot of courage to post this. As I am quite quirky, it's always been a bit difficult to follow the rules and fit in (not that I've ever wanted to). As I just don't like being judged by a personel that's not mine. And since 13 and onwards, hormones have kicked in and I just feel pi**ed off all the time, and the quality of my posts has gone to crap, and it's evident by the doorknobiness in the post and response in general.

Probably a useless post but nonetheless, made me feel better a lot. Going to turn over to a fresh page and start again.

This is probably the worst place to put it but screw it since I don't want to spam up the main forums and it's certainly not politics :V

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
Re: Ok... Here goes nothing
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 04:32:53 PM »
wat

Offline Natster-104

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 04:35:07 PM »
wat
How I've been feeling recently,

Yeah, pi**ed off all the time

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 04:35:21 PM »
what did you even do

Offline Natster-104

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 04:37:17 PM »
what did you even do
Everything, I just read over all my posts and it just looked like complete and utter doorknobiness

Idk, hormones,

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »
Don't overthink your actions, mate. I took a quick skim over your recent posts and there is nothing you should be apologising for.

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 05:00:31 PM »
ITT: Natster becomes a whining teen.

Nobody noticed anyway, so I doubt anyone cares.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 05:10:46 PM »
What are you talking about ? You did nothing wrong.

Offline System32

• Rep: 4
  • Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 05:14:10 PM »
This thread is so full of pussyfication it is now a transgender thread.

Anyone on GTM trans*? Anyone genderqueer?

sh**lords no respond plz
Put this onto your signature if you were part of this crappy fad in '03.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 05:17:12 PM »

sh**lords no respond plz

inb4 jonzu

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 05:29:13 PM »
Natster did nothing wrong.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 05:57:52 PM »

sh**lords no respond plz
I am actually a transgender furrykin black woman, how about you check your ****ing white male human cis privilege you sh**lord.

To be quite frankly bluntly honest, I find the amount of misogynists on this website to be really problematic and toxic to our community founded on equality and acceptance of everyone. I identify as a gaymer, and my preferred pronoun is "mother****"-er I demand that you all refer to me as mother****er from now on or I will be triggered.

How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline AlexGRFan97

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -7
  • Cheeki Breeki.
    • AlexGRFan97
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 05:59:42 PM »

sh**lords no respond plz
I am actually a transgender furrykin black woman, how about you check your ****ing white male human cis privilege you sh**lord.

To be quite frankly bluntly honest, I find the amount of misogynists on this website to be really problematic and toxic to our community founded on equality and acceptance of everyone. I identify as a gaymer, and my preferred pronoun is "mother****"-er I demand that you all refer to me as mother****er from now on or I will be triggered.

This sums up the situation perfectly.

Offline Domanating

• Rep: 18
  • It's Personal
    • Domanating2008
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 06:13:34 PM »
I honestly did notice a difference in your latest posts. A slight increase in posting aggressiveness. But like pretty much everyone said, there's no reason to apologize. This forum is already very informal and its atmosphere feels... well, lets say less peaceful than any other forum I've ever been part of.
Here, I'd say your latest posts are the rule and not the exception thus going unnoticed.
Informality is good because it's more comfortable in a way but it also tends to encourage members to cross certain boundaries more often than they should.

If it's hormone stuff talking, you're controlling it better than a lot of people. Just remember this, it's the informal atmosphere of this forum that usually gives people that extra nudge to make pointless spontaneous posts.

That's my personal opinion on GTM and its effects on members. And as you can see, while I was writing this, some additional post/s came up proving my opinion.

I think you're quite well fit in the community so I don't see the issue :P

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 05:50:00 AM »
TRiaS did nothing wrong.
fixd

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Are you not entertained?
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 04:44:14 PM »
Who are you?
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline toAst

• Rep: 5
  • this one goes out to all of my babies mamas
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 06:38:11 PM »

sh**lords no respond plz

haha now thats fierce
-------------------------------
who love to party

Offline Natster-104

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 04:33:51 PM »
To be quite frankly bluntly honest, I find the amount of misogynists on this website to be really problematic and toxic to our community founded on equality and of everyone. I identify as a gaymer, and my preferred pronoun is "mother****"-er I demand that you all refer to me as mother****er from now on or I will be triggered.

Well I'm gonna be a bit blunt here as well, as yours and dominatings comments stood out to me the most in this thread

I'm sorry, but you classify me as a misogynist? Not to be rude or anything but just because I was raised differently and have different manourismms than you or anybody else on this forum you classify me as a misogynist and if this forum is bent on equality then why are you blurting about how misogynists are toxic to this forum, you are kind of contradicting yourself a bit

Again, not meaning to be offensive

But it kind of has seperated the people who are supporting (even if being blunt, like kurt) and the arsonists to be quite frankly

/endthread

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 04:41:58 PM »
To be quite frankly bluntly honest, I find the amount of misogynists on this website to be really problematic and toxic to our community founded on equality and of everyone. I identify as a gaymer, and my preferred pronoun is "mother****"-er I demand that you all refer to me as mother****er from now on or I will be triggered.

Well I'm gonna be a bit blunt here as well, as yours and dominatings comments stood out to me the most in this thread

I'm sorry, but you classify me as a misogynist? Not to be rude or anything but just because I was raised differently and have different manourismms than you or anybody else on this forum you classify me as a misogynist and if this forum is bent on equality then why are you blurting about how misogynists are toxic to this forum, you are kind of contradicting yourself a bit

But it kind of has seperated the people who are supporting (even if being blunt, like kurt) and the arsonists to be quite frankly

/endthread

did you just take his post seriously

Offline Natster-104

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 04:44:13 PM »

/endthread

did you just take his post seriously
:dumb)