Author Topic: Not ILLOGICAL FIGHTS but a different topic  (Read 8041 times)

Offline wakkydude

• The Discourse
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • NotLikeThis NotLikeThis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Not ILLOGICAL FIGHTS but a different topic
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 06:06:54 AM »
mrw when i walk into this thread for the first time

Offline NeighImACarrot

• Flame Lord
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: -4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 08:01:30 AM »
He wanted to make it so Germany was only inhabited by a pure race of blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasians. That means EVERYONE was being persecuted against. If Hitler had been able to carry out his plans for Germany to it's fullest extent, the death toll was estimated to reach roughly six million. However, he started with the Jews and was stopped before he could get any farther.

I suggest reading up on history rather than just parroting what the "teachers" told you to believe in school. While I agree that Hitler was quite the nutjob, keep in mind that there's always two sides to every story.

tl;dr - The Holocaust is a lie.
"The Holocaust is a lie."
Seriously? I know what the exact race of people Hitler wanted looked like (and frankly, he's an even bigger nutcase, because he doesn't even fit his description, so he should have shot himself first).
But, in all seriousness, teachers are paid to teach the truth, if the holocaust was a lie, it would mean education is a lie, essentially leaving us all as uneducated fools that don't even understand what has happened in the past, let alone be able to estimate what shall happen in the future.
Also, one last thing:
I am no parrot. I have my own beliefs that noone will ever be able to twist to meet their own. If they are so bigoted as to believe that my beliefs are the wrong beliefs, then they are not worth my time, and trust me, I have met many that wanted nothing more than to twist my beliefs around in their own image.
teachers are paid to teach what the government says they're allowed to teach, also stop trying to argue with andy its making you look like more of a retard.
Tournament Stats:
Winner of Natural Selection.
Winner of All Stars
GTM Awards 2K15:
Least Friendly and Kind
GTM Awards 2K14:
2nd in Least Friendly and Kind
well its because I have High Functioning Autism
"I hope Jaydee dies off with his tournament" -KOS
"I couldn't talk until I was 5 1/2" -Ecolusian

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Jesus, climbed up to -11 rep
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • completely uninteresting website.com
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 08:24:08 AM »
He wanted to make it so Germany was only inhabited by a pure race of blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasians. That means EVERYONE was being persecuted against. If Hitler had been able to carry out his plans for Germany to it's fullest extent, the death toll was estimated to reach roughly six million. However, he started with the Jews and was stopped before he could get any farther.

I suggest reading up on history rather than just parroting what the "teachers" told you to believe in school. While I agree that Hitler was quite the nutjob, keep in mind that there's always two sides to every story.

Seriously? I know what the exact race of people Hitler wanted looked like (and frankly, he's an even bigger nutcase, because he doesn't even fit his description, so he should have shot himself first).
But, in all seriousness, teachers are paid to teach the truth, if the holocaust was a lie, it would mean education is a lie, essentially leaving us all as uneducated fools that don't even understand what has happened in the past, let alone be able to estimate what shall happen in the future.
Also, one last thing:
I am no parrot. I have my own beliefs that noone will ever be able to twist to meet their own. If they are so bigoted as to believe that my beliefs are the wrong beliefs, then they are not worth my time, and trust me, I have met many that wanted nothing more than to twist my beliefs around in their own image.
teachers are paid to teach what the government says they're allowed to teach, also stop trying to argue with andy its making you look like more of a retard.

Retardation has nothing to do with it. I am merely fighting for my own beliefs. Or are my beliefs wrong, now, hmmm?

Offline ty4er

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 08:26:41 AM »

Also, one last thing:

Retardation has nothing to do with it. I am merely fighting for my own beliefs. Or are my beliefs wrong, now, hmmm?
idk if you know the definition of belief, but just because you believe in something, doesn't mean it's right

you get taught whatever you need so you can do well in the exams so the school looks good and the teachers get paid more
DSL Showcase
is this bot don't lost all razors in a fight before do a damage thought

Offline NeighImACarrot

• Flame Lord
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: -4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 08:34:26 AM »

Also, one last thing:

did i say that your beliefs were wrong. i just said stop arguing with andy. sweet **** do you not know how to read you inbred hillbilly ****
Tournament Stats:
Winner of Natural Selection.
Winner of All Stars
GTM Awards 2K15:
Least Friendly and Kind
GTM Awards 2K14:
2nd in Least Friendly and Kind
well its because I have High Functioning Autism
"I hope Jaydee dies off with his tournament" -KOS
"I couldn't talk until I was 5 1/2" -Ecolusian

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 08:38:03 AM »
TRB (second member we've had with that set of initials, interesting), GTM has a set of rules freely available, and also a report button.
If you honestly believe anything violates GTM rules, use the report button.
If it doesn't violate GTM rules, technically it's fair game. You can still report and say you don't like the content of the post but otherwise?
Don't instigate a flame war, that's something that IS against the rules. Healthy debate is not. Make sure the line is not crossed :)
(That line actually goes for everyone, chill out please)
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 09:57:40 AM »
blur, stop answering, they're trolling you and you are feeding them so hard.

do you think for a second this argument is serious ? it even had hitler, jews, and WTC in it for ****s sake

you appear to be new to the internets so let me enlighten you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

and for a more indepth and in-context analysis

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Troll

also carrot if i see you again flaming people in there you get a hard break from there. ok ? this is not chatterbox.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 10:10:42 AM »
This is truly an illogical fight, also best thread on gtm, also Hitler did nothing wrong.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 10:19:47 AM »
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 01:52:09 PM »
No, I have been around the internet for quite a while, now. Maybe this, how you say, "naivety", is me being raised to be respectful to those who died due to an abhorrent and ignorant man's ideals.

(Image removed from quote.)

dude just stop trying. andy faked his own suicide for attention, i dont even think he knows what the word respect means

bw bash will be uploaded tomorrow

peace
I thought you left.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline RpJk

• ♫Time has come to listen to the crying of their puppet souls♫
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 03:26:00 PM »
No, I have been around the internet for quite a while, now. Maybe this, how you say, "naivety", is me being raised to be respectful to those who died due to an abhorrent and ignorant man's ideals.

dude just stop trying. andy faked his own suicide for attention, i dont even think he knows what the word respect means

peace
I thought you left.
Gotta get popcorn for this!
Old Stock Showcase: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=6590.0

I've moved to other forums. Under a different name. This is where it all began.

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 03:45:57 PM »

peace
I thought you left.
Gotta get popcorn for this!

nah im not gonna give him the satisfaction of pissing me off.

im not even sure why i came back tbh. guess thats what happens at 3 am when youre bored and cant sleep

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »
AUTISM FIGHT!!!!!!!

Offline RpJk

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 04:28:13 PM »
AUTISM FIGHT!!!!!!!

Let's go go go!

Who will win? You decide!

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »

do you think for a second this argument is serious ? it even had hitler, jews, and WTC in it for ****s sake

you appear to be new to the internets so let me enlighten you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

and for a more indepth and in-context analysis

also carrot if i see you again flaming people in there you get a hard break from there. ok ? this is not chatterbox.
why did you link to frenchie wikipedia you cunt

Offline RpJk

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 04:42:32 PM »
why did you link to frenchie wikipedia you cunt

inb4 muted

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 04:59:36 PM »
everyone in this thread makes me cringe

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2015, 05:04:34 PM »
everyone in this thread makes me cringe
Edge!

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »
Wow. In the time it took me to know what chatterbox is, everything went to sh**, didn't it?

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2015, 07:46:10 AM »
So... Uh... how's everyone doing?