Robot Arena > Other Tutorials

Tutorial Request Thread

(1/7) > >>

Naryar:
Not actually a tutorial, but a tutorial request thread.

I'm old and experienced so I don't exactly realize what is missing from the tutorials section unlike some of our newbies.

Please post any subject of RA2 that has no tutorial thread here, I or another person will probably pick up on it and make a tutorial thread.

Note : Please do research before asking for new tutorials. I want no "hey do an AI tutorial" when there are at least 5 different ones already on the site.

-Naryar

I Like Tacos:
Oooh I got one: mesh normals in a .GMF

I've tried over and over, but I cant get anything to work. I can kind of work around it by setting culling to 1, but that's poorly optimized and collisions are just broken.

Naryar:
That won't be me then.

Also maybe we should make a general .GMF help thread...

Natster-104:
How to use extenders effectively?

thesnowingsteak:
If we're requesting for tutorials them let me explain this idea despite bending the rules of the forum a little.

Now I myself want to learn about some of the tricks in this game but I find the tutorials bit hard to read not that I can't read very well I can as long it's in a book and not on a computer.  So I ask for this would anyone and I mean anyone who's a veteran of Ra2 do some video based tutorials and hell it can help if the person sees what the teacher is doing so they get a better idea of what they're supposed to be doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version