Author Topic: Every Supervolt stack with the main motors/burst motors (Using Snapper loading)  (Read 1429 times)

Offline KOS

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
    • NoxoraGTR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Gave myself a few minutes per attempt to record what stacks are and aren't (yet) possible without having to use hax mode or pause break loading* (*although snapper loading does the same job but better for static components due to the fact that you can connect extenders/wheels etc by placing the motor first, snapper loading, and then stacking the black (just send the damn axle to space by any means legitimately))

Starting with the big black juicy boi: The Supervolt

If there is a stack you would like me to try more on, such as ones that I couldn't do in the time limit I had, or with different rotations/height, feel free to suggest away or try them yourself!

RAD Motor:
Redbird Motor:
ZTEK Motor:
HPZTEK Motor:
Snapper II Burst Motor:
Snapper 2 Burst Motor:
DDT Burst Motor:

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards

2 redbirds in a black

also i'm pretty sure stacking is based on how powerful your pc is/fps. i couldn't stack worth a sh** on my old ass pc from the 90's, but i can stack components out the top of the chassis on my current rig.
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
also i'm pretty sure stacking is based on how powerful your pc is/fps. i couldn't stack worth a sh** on my old ass pc from the 90's, but i can stack components out the top of the chassis on my current rig.
RA2 is pay-to-win, confirmed.

Offline Ra2Winner999

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • guys terraria 1.4 is out
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RA2 is pay-to-win, confirmed.

Small bump, but I have come to a conclusion. The reason they didn’t patch stacking when the game was being developed is because all their PCs were Windows 98!
the heavy is dead