Robot Rumble 2.0 > Tournaments

SvL Season 2

<< < (2/24) > >>

powerrave:
I've already PM'd you an entry. I'd like to reserve a 2nd spot here. I have something in the making that's taking a good bit more effort as I'm learning the bot building art of this game.

CodeSilver23:
attention! I have 2 new rules for season 2!!   1- the wheel fix is now required for ALL spinners. dont worry, you wont need to resubmit your entries.   2- flippers and hammers are now allowed, as long as its ai`d. if anybody wants to volenteer to help, you can do so. Also, they have to be motor powered, no pistons.

powerrave:
I have no idea what the first rule even means there. What's wrong with wheels then?

Hobo Droo:

--- Quote from: powerrave on December 03, 2019, 11:16:38 PM ---I have no idea what the first rule even means there. What's wrong with wheels then?

--- End quote ---
If a spinner takes enough damage in RR2, then the entire weapon just falls of and starts sliding across the arena. However, if you attach a wheel to the motor first and then attach a weapon to the wheel, the spinner becomes invincible, gets rid of the blur, and makes the spinner faster.

powerrave:
Sounds a bit like cheating if you ask me, but guess I'll fix up Phantasm later today before sending it in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version