Robot Rumble 2.0 > Tournaments

Parsec Rumble 1.0 SBV

(1/9) > >>

kix:
Ok so seeing that i am out of touch with hosting, i might try this again, as atm RR2 is not as terrible with some things done to it

One change is that i will be incorporating the wheel fix.
Also as im not a fan of video editing and stuff, i wont record this. If someone else feels like doing so, go ahead

RULES:
- 110kg max for HW division, 180kg max for SHW division (might do multiple middleweight and superheavyweight class soon)
- 24 entries, 3 bots per person. Will expand it to 64/4 enteries is there is interest
- No clipping obviously, only part where i will allow it is where you are making a 4-bar system out of bursts. Even then, try to add supports to make it look irl
- Try to make your bots as irl as possible. If youre making a spinner, try to either make a hole in the chassis, or try to make a fake hole out of a thin black cube
- To prevent parts and wheels (that are rubber cyilnders, not premade wheels) falling off from gears and motors, you must use the wheel fix (however HUGE and deep six clones cant use the wheel fix for their wheels, this way they wont be op).
- WHEEL FIX TUTORIAL:
1. Attach a wheel onto a motor directly or on an axle
2. Attach a component on the wheel
3. Profit
- Your bot must have minimum 1 battery & 1 control switch/board
- No shells or rings. Atm i dont feel too comfortable using them
- Active Weapons can be only on 2 sides, either front and back, or left and right, you cannot cover your bot with active weapons
- Excluding the bottom, one side must be unprotected on a single weapon robot, 2 sides on dual weapon robot (best example: Drummer)
- Clusters allowed, 3 way clusterbot is the limit however, also if a 3 way cluster faces another cluster, only 2 will fight (selected by creator)
- No badnik fork grabbers, however Overhaul grabbers are allowed
- Dustpans are allowed, however the bot must not have protected front.
- If you cant drive, someone else will
- 1v1's Single bracket (for now its single. It will change in future when more people join)
- DM me enteries or pm me on GTM. my discord tag is #1167
- If you are going to attend, you have to be on RA2 Central Discord. Link is here: https://discord.gg/Egyzk5M
- You can replace a bot one time till i pull up splashes
- To export your bots go to

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Nerd Island Studios LLC\Robot Rumble 2_0\Robots

Splash:

Bracket:https://challonge.com/Parsec_Rumble_1_0
Videos:
Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHRO1N7hWw&feature=youtu.be
Episode 2:

Chris95:
Sounds good, I take it it all fights will be in the standard test arena?

What do you mean by 'one side must be unprotected on a single weapon robot?'

kix:

--- Quote from: Chris95 on October 30, 2019, 02:21:24 PM ---Sounds good, I take it it all fights will be in the standard test arena?

What do you mean by 'one side must be unprotected on a single weapon robot?'

--- End quote ---

Yeah it will be held at stock warehouse arena (the first one)

Well if you have a spinner on only one side, then you must have only one side or more unprotected, and by unprotected i mean bare chassis must be visible

Chris95:
Ah okay, got you, so no extra shapes attached for armour on one side.

kix:

--- Quote from: Chris95 on October 30, 2019, 02:56:02 PM ---Ah okay, got you, so no extra shapes attached for armour on one side.

--- End quote ---
Yeah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version