Poll

Would you enter this tournament?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Guardian Gauntlet - Discussion  (Read 796 times)

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Guardian Gauntlet - Discussion
« on: September 03, 2018, 05:29:18 PM »
DSL-S HW Boss Rush style tournament. You have to take out the 6 guardians without losing a match.

Format:
2 entries per user
No total entry limit
There will be 6 rounds. In each round all remaining entrants will fight the guardian of that round (with round 1 being the easiest and round 6 being the hardest, in theory).
If you lose, you do not proceed to the following round.
Each guardian will have its own home arena. These arenas are TBA.
The bot that reaches the furthest round wins.
*In the event of a tie, a round robin tiebreaker will be organised. The tiebreaker arena will be the GTMCS2 arena.

Rules:
DSL-S HW
No RA2CF/BFE/any other shenanigans
No custom components. This includes the NPC and battery AP fixes as well as DSC's component skin packs. Chassis skins are of course allowed (and encouraged!)
No meltybrain
I can AI your entry but I'm not going to pour my soul into it for you. I recommend that you AI your own bot.
*No multibots
*BO1 matches

*These rules are subject to change before signups start. Please tell me if you think they should be changed.

theguardians.png
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Guardian Gauntlet - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 02:08:58 AM »
guardians needs more of a design variety imo (aside from the VS) since half these bots just look like double wedge typhoon teeth gutrippers that anyone can cheese if they just build a bot with a long single wedge but thats just my opinion.