Author Topic: [DSL HW-IRL] Light vs Dark: Rematch - Signups  (Read 8580 times)

Offline doot

Re: [DSL HW-IRL] Light vs Dark: Rematch - Signups
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2017, 01:45:45 PM »
If Guldenflame's willing to accept it, I'm willing to enter a bot to make up the extra slot along with Ava. I already have a couple of bots I could send over.
As of now I'm hoping on this...

Unless that happens, my only option is to keep Ava out, or give him the spot that somebody is willing to give him.
Or stick to the 16 robot rules, reject the illegal robot, then host the tournament like literally any other person.
I agree. There is no reason to unnecessarily hold up a tournament over someone who is having a bloody tantrum (not you, kurt <3) so lets get this tournament into the SBV already!

Offline botomatic1000

• Captain of Kings Heath Colliders robotics
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Still a Furfag
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Kings Heath Colliders robotics
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2017, 01:47:47 PM »
If he's gonna carry on with this just give him my spot, I don't even care to be completely honest just if it shuts him up
3rd and 4th in The ZONE with Penance and Blue Wolf
3rd in the Robogames Beetleweight bracket with Icklemandra

Offline Shield

• The question isn't who will let me.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • It's who will stop me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2017, 01:49:55 PM »
If Guldenflame's willing to accept it, I'm willing to enter a bot to make up the extra slot along with Ava. I already have a couple of bots I could send over.

Unless that happens, my only option is to keep Ava out, or give him the spot that somebody is willing to give him.
Or stick to the 16 robot rules, reject the illegal robot, then host the tournament like literally any other person.
I agree. There is no reason to unnecessarily hold up a tournament over someone who is having a bloody tantrum (not you, kurt <3) so lets get this tournament into the SBV already!

this tbh

a deadline is a deadline. he had his chance and he missed it.

If he's gonna carry on with this just give him my spot, I don't even care to be completely honest just if it shuts him up

lol no just carry on as is
beep beep

Offline Gulden

• Am I still considered active?
  • Rep: 7
  • Currently trying to make a Riff in Time and Space.
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Gulden#1901
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2017, 01:51:10 PM »
I think you've all made your point clear...
As much as I want Ava in this tournament, I'll have to give up on him.  Sorry mate.

Sign-ups are gonna be officially over now.  Remember you can update up until the splash goes up.
I have several opinions.

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2017, 02:07:35 PM »
I think you've all made your point clear...
As much as I want Ava in this tournament, I'll have to give up on him.  Sorry mate.

Sign-ups are gonna be officially over now.  Remember you can update up until the splash goes up.

F1 is literally just about to send an entry. Why flake out now, other than just to end the flame war? You can solve this situation just as easily (hell, allowing F1 will put the argument to bed flat out, but disallowing me even though F1 is readying a robot right now is going worsen the entire situation.) by waiting at most a few hours, at worst a day to allow him to pick/modify a robot to send.

I'll take you up on this offer if Gulden isn't willing to wait for F1 to send a robot.

this tbh

a deadline is a deadline. he had his chance and he missed it.

lol no just carry on as is

There was literally no point to this wave of flames. F1 said he had a few robots he could send, Gulden had byebots if things got REALLY desperate, what was the ****ing point?

How does allowing 2 more robots than originally planned into the tournament stall it completely? It was literally a day between the original signups and bots being prepared for an extension. It wasn't holding up the tournament by a dramatic amount of time.

Gulden himself was the one who brought up expanding the teams, I was backing up the host while you all decided to hijack the tournament, turn it into another bloody flamewar all just to prevent me from joining a tournament.

Frankly, if anything you lot were being worse for this tournament than I ever was by fighting so hard just to close me out of the tournament.
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline FightingBotInformal

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
  • how tf did i even remember my password lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: meet me at RA2 central ig
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2017, 02:11:26 PM »
my weeb headass with my anime avatar is gone

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2017, 02:15:34 PM »
some more sh** nobody cares about
ugh....
yep

Just let Guldenflame run his tourney, not like LvD:R is going to be the last RA2 tournament ever.
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2017, 06:57:00 PM »
What Kurt said.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15