Robot Arena > Stock Showcases

Redalert's stock showcase

(1/101) > >>

Redalert:
I started making Hardcore bots after I started seeing how to build them. Soon after that, I built my first hardcore bot- a 500kg. popup named, "Black Dragon." Sorry there's no picture available!

Another early bot I built is shown below- Yuki.

Badger:
Make sure you insert your attachments after adding them to your post.

The bot you posted looks good for a beginner. It would help if we could see the insides. Without that, the best advice I can give is to always build to a weight limit. Other HWs will have 300kg more weaponry/armour/batteries/drive/whatever than your 500kg bot, putting you at a disadvantage.

Philippa:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/site-news-and-feedback/how-to-use-insert-attachment/

Redalert:
You'll notice how much my bots have improved if you crack open bots like Trench Drill in the bot exchange (This is one I made), and NIGHT FURY in the Special Forces pack I inserted in the Bots file in Downloads. Give those two a shot.

kill343gs:
Most folks are not going to go through the effort of downloading your bots to give you feedback. Please get some screenshots and follow the guide to upload them properly. I promise it's super easy once you've done it once.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version