Author Topic: Venko's showcase  (Read 50687 times)

Offline G.K.

• Rep: 10
  • Striving for a good personal text since 1994.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Venko's showcase
« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2013, 04:39:40 AM »
Sweet bots. The anti-popup HS is a pretty common DSL design, cool to see it in stock.

Actually? I thought it was pretty innovative by Venko. I must not spend much time in the DSL section

^This^
My above post explains everything about everything.

Host of: Wheely Tag, Back To The Beginnings, BTTB 2, BTTB 3, BTTB 4, & BTTB V.

Heavy Metal: Champion (Mockery of the Whole Concept)
Robotic International Wars Series 1: Champion (Minifridge 6)
RA2 Team Championships 1 & 2: Champion (High Speed Train & Upthrust - as part of Naryar's Not Quite Evil Council of Doom)

Runner Up in: The Amazing Rage (Team Fedex), R0B0NOVA (Zaphod Stock), Steel Warzone (Inception of Instability), Box of Nightmares (Gicquel), Wheely Tag (Minifridge the Second)

Clash Cubes IV: 5th place (Fretless)
BBEANS 6: Rumble Winner & 6th Place (Minifridge 4)

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2013, 06:58:21 AM »
Well many DSL bots lift their chassis where gutrippers can't reach, but obviously nobody builds 36 HS in DSL.  Instead you see them in VS, flying guillotine, FBD, and for the past year TRFBD.

Maybe I should start doing this with FSnS.

Offline Venko

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2013, 04:00:00 PM »
Venko outwedges the NF with a snapper2 wedges MW bot - meh

Venko shows a generic HS with a very small inovation (not proven yet to be in a favour actually) - some attention (I still appreciate it but..)
Action taken by Venko after he saw this ^ - :facepalm:

Anyway...

As for those, that think, that still there is a way for the popups to fire - it's still a HS, it still will torn apart the razors, when they fire on a mace collision.

Offline Sage

• Rep: 11
  • RA2 Wizard & GTM's Favorite Stock Builder 2015
  • Awards Sage's Favorite BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »
Venko outwedges the NF with a snapper2 wedges MW bot - meh

Without giving us your "best wedges ever" secret most of us think it's just dumb luck like most wedges are.
You got my vote for RA2 Wizard. Always and forever.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2013, 04:08:10 PM »
maybe if you didn't hide your building we would be more interested

Offline Venko

« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2013, 08:04:59 PM »
I will try to keep this fact-mageddon post maximally direct, short and with facts only :

fact : Everyone will leave permanently GTM at some point in time.
fact : But sometimes some members can leave earlier, annoyed by the comunity, like Pyscolone and some others, yes HAndrew, I agree with you on this.
fact : I understand now, why Noodle became crazy.
fact : This is my last post and last login in GTM (this insane asylum) ever.
fact : This will lead (sadly) to the instant abandoning of any unreleased RA2 related projects by me, and the banning of all GTM members from my instant messaging programs.
fact : So : no stock tournaments, no tutorials, no new texture packs (which doubled, after NvsF, by the way), I was working on.
fact : No bots from me, no surprize entering in a DSL-S tournament to proove, that a good stock builder can easily build a good DSL bot too.
fact : Once, JackDaniels said, that since it's interenet, you can't expect a feedback or support for the stuff you release.
fact : In the same manner, you can't expect the stuff itself, as well.
fact : Someone may say, that this will actually punish the stock community, which I like, but they also have a minor partisipation - watching silently and allowing the arrogant newbies to attack some respected members (Inf for example).
fact : Some people will say : "Big deal, goodbye Venko, and don't forget to close the door behind you, no one will miss you and stuff.".
fact : No one cares for my work - not a problem at all, I don't care to release the stuff either, and I'm not the one that will lose something, since I already have it.
fact : Also, actualy, I can still play RA2 and build, without even having to visit GTM, like before my registering.
fact : But all this will not change some facts :
fact : I know the truth, which is pretty enough for me (everyone else have the right to think whatever), and more precisely :
fact : I truly possess one of the best popups (2 very different types) and VSs (chassis VSs, not legged), all due to a superb wedges.
fact : Also, a new generation of pure HSs (that can beat every other harcore 36 HS, it can beat get low too, since it's small and excellent protected) and one of the best SnSs (well armoured, so not to lose, like the 123's one vs get low).
fact : So, yeah, I can counter my innovative bots with another innovative bots, but I will take all the secrets with me.
fact : Not to mention some bots, that are just cool or "never seen before".
fact : The only reason, why I didn't showcased them already, is that the innovation part can be spotted very easily from the pics (the last 36 HS with the raised chassis, for example).
fact : Now (without my bots), lets see how some certain noob-newbies, that can only clone, will pretend to be a top stock builders and beat me.
fact : They were planning to beat me and even mock me, thanks to my innovations, after I release them.
fact : These are only the bots, built after my last return, most of these bots are not showcased, which means - GOOD bots :

fact : Also, my win against the NF's wedges is even a bigger win, considering, I did it with a MW, snapper2 wedges, and mostly, NF is a cheaty (BFE-ed or Trov-glitch-ed) bot :

fact : Yep, everyone can download it and go to "structure desgin", to check this ^ out.
fact : I was about to expose the Geice's love for BFE too, but it dosen't matter anymore.
fact : Basically, I was already generally annoyed.
fact : The last "building styles incident" was just another reason, but it was the last water drop to overflow the glass.
fact : Nary pretty much nailed it :
You are aware that being an arrogant bastard is a-OK here if you have the skills to back it up ?
Unless you're called Venko for some reason.
fact : All the time it's like : If someone else do something - it's OK, but if I do it - it becomes a problem.
fact : Everyone can say "thanks" to the folowing members, which also have some certain % of participation in my leaving :
fact : The guy, that calls people "broken record", "old grandpa in coma", and mocks, all this - unprovoked, he even claims, that he is trying to warn the GTM community about Venko - being the ultimate evil around or something.
fact : Also, he is "accidently" +rep-ing the exact swearing members, just to support/encourage their hate vs a certain member.
fact : After some actions, he still uses the same mocking and bite-ish arrogant posting style for me, he even dared to pulled out the "I'm absolutely innocent and pure, and I don't support the hate in the other members" card.
fact : My English dictionary don't have any suitable word that low, to be used for a name-calling of such a worm.
fact : Some other guy said, that he have nothing personal against me, just he don't like some of my "arrogant" posts.
fact : Then, the very same guy posted "f*** you" in Skype for me, unprovoked, then he wrote "I just want friends here" in the "I'm bored" thread.
fact : People like this, usually are called hypocrites.
fact : Other guy is thinking, that he is some kind of a SCP alien or whatever.
fact : Also, he is so smart, that he got muted for spamming his own showcase.
fact : Another guy swear vets like crazy, ever since he registered.
fact : Instead of commenting the last 2 guys, I will just use one post from Inf :
dudes, meth labs that way --->
fact : The above 4 guys believe, that I'm some kind of an ultimate trouble maker/evil/annoyer in GTM, and I even do it on purpose.
fact : Which is strange, considering, that I'm not banned/muted/warned by the staff, and the most part of my -rep is from the same 4 guys.
fact : And add the fact, that I "smoothed the things" with some members, which shows, that I can change if I'm the wrong one, which I can't say for some others.
fact : Trov can speak about my tries to fix the things.
fact : Even some "neutral about me" members fell into the trap of the intriguers (successful intriguer is successful intriguer).
fact : Also, It's not the first time, when some members are wrong about me :
venko. no matter what you build, none of your bots will ever be compared to the known veterans who are active and lurk considering i've never seen you online, nor enter tournaments.
fact : I can also add, that some poeple didn't belived me for other stuff as well.
fact : The crossed blacks, the anchor in the Nifty bot, and so on...
fact : The bias/prejudice against me is accumulating fast, so I don't plan to stay in such a hostile environment.
fact : The only thing, that I regret, but sadly I cannot change, is that I entered NvsF, I just wanted more entrants.
fact : I want to apologize to Mechadino, he is a good builder and deserved to win.
fact : Also, I'm on a good terms with the "coloured accounts" members, and the problems usually come from an arrogant newbies.
fact : As for the problematic roboteer members, they must know, that my father is an electrician, and I built myself my first real bot in the early 90's (ordering parts was imposible back then), when most of them wasn't even born.
fact : All I wanted lately, was a more strick rules for the trouble makers.
fact : There are some other reasons for my leaving too, like, the pretty dead stock, the lack of some old members, and so.
fact : You all saw this coming, did you.
fact : In the end, I want to say a big "thanks" to ACAMS and Trov, for runing this place.
fact : I also had some good moments in here, and I don't regret my last return, as a whole.
fact : And I have new and old friends around.
fact : But instead to send a PM at any of them, and tell them how great they are, I will just post/wish you guys : everything good, be healthy, and mostly - succes in IRL.
fact : So, here is my final wish/curse upon every GTM member : For everyone (member) that is good, I wish him everything that is good, as for everyone else, I wish everything else.
fact : Everything from the above facts is documented, and can be checked out anytime.
fact : A new record : The biggest post from Venko ever, without even a single smilie/meme.

And Trov, please, perma ban me by IP (don't make me to make you (Noodle style)), to avoid any speculations, that I'll return, using a new account or something.

Peace out.

Venko is gone forever.

Offline Merrick

• Rep: 3
  • Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »
Trying to work out which one of those points was about me.

I expect one of them was.

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2013, 08:50:18 PM »
People don't respond because you don't show anything.  If you want to keep everything you find to yourself and make a showcase that doesn't show, what do you expect people to say?

But you are probably right about the "whole forum is against you" thing.

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2013, 09:06:48 PM »
So you leave by stirring up more controversy about the stupid PICMaz thing and lying to us about the bot pack. Amazing.

Kinda sad to see you go with so much unseen innovation in Stock though...

Offline Merrick

• Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2013, 09:07:58 PM »
Actually, I started on him because he was stupid enough to say 'don't build IRL, build a real robot instead'.

Which is a really stupid post.

Offline Virus Bomb

« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2013, 09:09:14 PM »
People don't respond because you don't show anything.  If you want to keep everything you find to yourself and make a showcase that doesn't show, don't expect anyone to care.  I thought that should be obvious.

This. i don't see the point in taking pictures of censored bots getting under nuclear fallout as if it is something groundbreaking. might as well actually show the bot so some people could be inspired by it

and another thing about nuclear fallout...

come on dude anyone can do this lol, you can try it yourself.

a couple of other things even if you already left:

-why not release your bots? the majority of people here(myself included) would greatly appreciate it.

-how did you know that geice uses bfe on his builds?

-did you know you could have put some of those guys that pissed you off on ignore?

anyways, it's been real
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:53:50 PM by Virus Bomb »

Offline Kossokei

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • 「ろくでなし」
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2013, 09:42:48 PM »
-Also, it's not a fact saying "no one cares for my work", cause I like your stuff.
didn't see that in there.

I like what you do, I just don't like the attitude you put forth outside of doing what you do.

And, same thing with Maz. I usually rise up and white knight irl whenever I can, and so taking such a stance against it like that... usually won't end nicely.

That being said, this kosspicmazbbb stuff doesn't mean I wish ill of you. Take care.

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2013, 09:47:03 PM »
-Also, it's not a fact saying "no one cares for my work", cause I like your stuff.
didn't see that in there.
fact : No one cares for my work - not a problem at all, I don't care to release the stuff either, and I'm not the one that will lose something, since I already have it.

Offline Sage

• Rep: 11
  • RA2 Wizard & GTM's Favorite Stock Builder 2015
  • Awards Sage's Favorite BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: July 02, 2013, 02:41:07 AM »
Venko we all like your insane stuff.
You got my vote for RA2 Wizard. Always and forever.

Offline Conraaa

• Certified Hood Classic
  • Rep: 10
  • I like my sugar with coffee and cream
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: July 02, 2013, 05:41:49 AM »
While I feel you should probably look up the definition of the word "fact" once more, I have nothing but respect for what you've done with the game, it's just how you've conducted yourself at times which has ground my gears. And once more, for what it's worth, "MiPCaz" or whatever never existed. It was just some pasty white kids behind computers all acting separately of one another in expressing their dislike of your manner at times. And BBB was just being Japanese. All the +rep and stuff wasn't me trying to gather people for a rebellion, more a slightly petty was of saying "I don't agree with you".

Have fun with whatever you do and I do wish we weren't at each others throats for the tenure of your limited return.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2013, 06:04:24 AM »
It's always sad that known member leaves, unless you're a Noodle who spams and posts s**t...

I liked Venko. Shame it ended like this...

Offline Mystic2000

• Utter Edgelord
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • Used to suck at IRL, probably still does.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2013, 06:08:16 AM »
Venko we all like your overkill-inovative-insane stuff, you went one of the rare members are that IMO still builld innovative things
but hiding your builds was exactly what made the interst for this showcase decreasing
So, yeah you might already left GTM and don't care about this

But Venko, we like you
Robocraft Username: Bob5768
PSN Username: Bob5768