Author Topic: Naryar's Stock Stuff  (Read 89841 times)

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »
Another bot. This time the regular rammer you can find everywhere, not original at all but still efficient. Surprisingly efficient against Starcore 3 MWs, excepted wedges and popups (and here he sucks). Easy to build. But you need serious practice before driving a ram efficiently... like spears.

War Claw V2

Type: MW, Ram
Weight: 387.3
Power: 1 black batt
Drive: Two grannyguards on HP zteks
Armor: DSA
Weapons: Ram, 12 iron spikes and 6 single ice picks.

+ Fast
+ Nice damage for a MW
+ Extensive pinning ability
+ Correct front defense

- Difficult to drive efficiently
- Unstable (exactly like a thwack)
- Vulnerable wheels

Offline Venko

Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2008, 06:42:50 PM »
Lookin average to me....
:)
You perhaps must try one or two lines with spikes more long,not 3 shorts!This way will be more easy to hit.
Why you dont use black and light wheels,are they touch top and bottom?
And you say it:its not win vs edges and popups!!!
And read your PM messeges!!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:22:58 PM by venko »

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »
If this cocky comment is all you can say without some tips, then GTFO my showcase.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:00:54 PM by Naryar »

Offline Venko

Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2008, 03:05:02 AM »
Who are you to tell me what to do? The two of you!
But when i post my bots you will shut up i promise!

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 03:55:28 AM »
Alright Venko this is better. Thanks to both of you.

For the battery, 2 pinks is not enough because this one does generally long fights. 1 nifty could be good. (but i cant put the controal board any moooore! well i'm sure that with a reubild I could put it one of the three baseplates)
For the wheels, the shiny hubs do not work good because they do not touch the top. And so not invertible any more (Just missed mauling 1337 Speek 2.0 because of that).

I'm not really sure if putting pickaxes on the edges is a good idea... Doesn't this reduces damage from the sides ?

I'll rebuild it one time.

Offline Venko

WOW
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
OK look here one of my first old pathetic junk bots...

If you made it like this you will save a lot of weight.
Its made of DSA. And i think its lot lighter than yours...
And its invertable,and wheels are touch up,down and back. Just when fight start you must press backwards to drop bot on his side 'cos its build on up.
Just put 2 lines with spikes but more long lines ok?
wait to see what you think...

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »
Of course it's lightier, it's a LW.

Good chassis, good speed and offense (although LWs with such a drive are a pain in the ass to drive correctly)

But i'm sure that a good LW popup could one hit kill that thing. Even weaker to popups than mine. (less "hit points")

And this design is optimized. it's certainly not an old junk pathetic bot.

And start a showcase please.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:27:54 PM by Naryar »

Offline Venko

Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »
I KNOW THIS BOT IS LAME VS POPUPS.This is one of my first bots.I abandon this bot 'cos he is lame,i know that.This bot dont have good things in him. Its not like my present insane bots,they are a WAYS better than this! ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: FROM A LONG TIME I MADE BOTS THAT WIN VS ANY OPONENT FROM STARCORE 1,2,3 OR ANY BOTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE I HAVE WITHOUT LOSING ONE GAME!Damn, i always OBSERVANCE it for now.This is like some kind of moto for me, i'm tring to make ultimate bots(i know this is inposible,no perfect robot design) but i'm tring damn, not weaker like you:"Ohhh, my bots are not good for STARCORE 4.....".Sorry to say but you must CHEER UP,not to give up that easy.The only way to victory is to think (if someone is stupid,he is doomed here in this game),you must have big imagination and good ideas to build winer bots,think more man,think...
(By the way the bot i send you is my lamest,in other weights they are a lot better)
So... this bot is lame but, i was want to show you how to make smartly chasis, you can put on my bot your weapons and will be a way better,but its still lame.I was just want to show you how must OPTIMIZE you chasis and design.I'm sure i can help you a lot with ideas for briliant chasis,just give me a pics of your best bots and i will make them better for you!

A way better, see... ^
And please tell me how to speed up game PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
You dont know why i need this so STOP stupid comments like 'AI will be very fast, or something..." Just tell me how to do it, NEVER ASK why,you will see soon,that i need this for other very seriously thingy... :)
I'm not hurry to show my bots 'cos i know somethink before all of you,when Scrap Daddy see my bots he will say it:"You are better bot builder than me,or anyone i know". REMEMBER THIS,it will happen soon.Under better bot builder i mean this:NOT my bots are the best,but my building skills are insane good.
For example: you just miss when i told you that i place 30 pink battery in one?I'm damn good at gliches :)
Happy hollyday by the way...
I'll be here...

Offline 70 CUDA

• Rep: 2
  • Epic skulls= Epic win
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2008, 02:00:55 AM »
DUDE MAKE YOUR OWN SHOWCASE!!!! i didnt even look at your stuff and i wont till its in your SC just so you konw im not trying to be a about this but its just not right to use naryar's. and listen you dont have all the answers and you are not the best the way you say stuff makes you came off cocky as heel and that aint cool. true your bots can beat mine but i can make arenas that they cant last 5 sec in so you see evey one has there forte and just cause your good dont mean that you can just up and run your mouth about it. BTW if you realy dont mean to sound cocky at all and its just a tranlation thing then disregard the above part
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:06:24 AM by 70 CUDA »
Holy crap they do exist!!!! :Rob2

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2008, 03:03:57 AM »
agreed with all that CUDA has said. My showcase, my bot. your showcase, your bots.

Oh and btw I think if I can lay WASTE on SC3's bots, I can make a team for SC4. You have perhaps the level. I've not beaten everything, Little Darling still kicks the ass of all my HW's so badly that I wonder how to destroy him (armored popup, i think). And please do not send me a pic of one of your bots winning against him. Or at least in your showcase.

I'm not trying to make über destroyer bots that kick all the AI bots in three seconds, just bots that please me. Cause you know, I'm a little fed up with these mini chassis, tons of external HP Zteks, tons of razors (tons of iron spikes do not bother me), caster armor, and all above that tons of HORIZONTAL SPINNERS. It's a killer design i know, but it's easy to beat one with the right bot. No offense guys, I don't mean you guys are bad builders, not at all, but well... oh, forget it. I was just complaining.

Minimizing chassis is a good thing (nearly done with that rammer), but minimizing too much (lots of external components, putting just the battery and some baseplates in the chassis), weakens your armor and makes your components vulnerable. And your bots more laggy, of course. But if someone can explain me the point of this, then I'll be happy to hear that.

That's it, and I'm happy with the stock rebuild AI pack I'll build. Besides i'll make it all by myself and I'll learn to AI. And a very good bot building training...

Next ones, the... 12th ?? version of my HW hammer (had fourth different chassis on this one. Want to show that hammers are worthy if forgotten) and the 7th edition of my MW popup.

Offline Venko

Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2008, 04:30:07 AM »
Ok...
First:i mute my mouth about that you say CUDA.You are right,i sound not good..
2:I didnt know i must NOT post my bots here,Sorry,this was first and last time i do that.I will open my SC soon...
3:I just was tring to help you with bots...
4:No one told me how to speed up game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5:If you read this go online in MSN Naryar please, must talk with you...
6:I know what you mean with "just bots that please me", i have bots that look cool but are not good, too.
I will be happy if you post more bots here to comment and help you...
Now i'm waitin for you to join MSN...

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »
Please you guys, flame war on another topic not my showcase. Scrap Daddy he had just "atoned" for being cocky, don't kill all the process now.

I know my bots are (SUPPOSED TO BE) incarnations of mayhem, violence and chaos, but not brute flaming... lmao.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:45:21 PM by Naryar »

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »
And another rebuild. Introducing... Widest Load !

20 axe heads, 2 HP Ztek drive with slim wheels to make invertible, 1 nifty, 4 ramplates for protection (although I don't think if they're really necessary), 2 80cm pistons and 2 big CO2 tanks.

Pretty nice against Starcore 3's HWs. Actually won against Maelstrom, Matrix Array, Alien Queen, Predator, Billy Goat Gruffiest, Vortex CE and 3-2-1 Blastoff.

Offline Venko

Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
Wow, lookin damn good...
But not waste weight,put one more nifty or somethin...
When you will RELEASE your pack of remake stocks? I dont have patience for him... :)
Ohhh AND i send you new e-mail read it and follow what i post there....
If only my zoom was working...
And go MSN damn it,i dont like e-mail comunication...
Bye

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »
Don't need two nifties. Your LW has the same power/drive ratio. Its fine.

But the compressed air supply is another thing, I'll put gladly one more big tank...

I need to know to AI, Ill release it in September I think.

Well I guess I'm working on a new version of my MW popup.

Offline Venko

Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »
Did you know that you can stuck few air tanks in one?This means one more in this bot...

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2008, 10:08:33 AM »
Oh yeah. That's right, I stacked two classic air tanks yesterday. Forgot about that.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
This bot (Omen of Chaos V7) works, but I'd need some feedback on it: because IDK if the ramplate is a good idea...

...You guys have critics?

Offline 70 CUDA

• Rep: 2
  • Epic skulls= Epic win
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
frist to venco thanks for understaning what i said im not trying to piss you off but we do have a way we run things. that said i look forward to your showcash. to naryar. i think it works on the bot it needs protechtion.
Holy crap they do exist!!!! :Rob2

Offline Cooker

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naryar's Stock Stuff
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »
It's overpowered. A nifty is plenty enough for a LW.