Robot Arena > Stock Showcases

Mystic2000 crap showcase

(1/41) > >>

Mystic2000:
Hello everyone i am Mystic2000 and i am a RA2 player since 2-3 weeks i gonna show you my bots i have already built and the news ones i gonna create in this showcase i am french so my english is not so good i hope i will be not hated by some members due to some building failures (i suck at building compared to what pros can done)

Here is Disc of doom he proved effective only against stock AI but flippers are his worst nightmare (scrimech not works good) and is having zero chassis protection, one of my first ever bots

090901:
Can you make your picture bigger, we can't tell what is in your robot really.

Mystic2000:
Better now ?

Mr. AS:
dont worry about your bots being "failiures" when you start a showcase. we'll guide you from making bots like this:

to stuff like this:

if i can improve like that, surely you will be able to in given time

on the bot: you would really focus all of your weaponry to the front, 99% of bots are not ai'd to attack your rear, and the one ai file that does make it so it attacks  your rear doesnt work iirc. that said if you just make your bot invertable instead of having a srimech you could have more weapons and thus be able to do more damage

more stuff can be found here http://beetlebros.gametechmods.com/ra2techs.htm

Mystic2000:
Thank you for the invertibility tip i'm gonna do a 2.0 version of disc of doom and this is gonna be nasty >=)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version