Author Topic: Team "Corruption"  (Read 1008 times)

Offline SnakeMC

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Team "Corruption"
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:07:24 PM »
Before ill delete the RA files ill put here the team that i have done. It is stock showcase, i tried here to get as real robots as it was possible where they had to be as powerfull as bots from starcore. Devourer and Toxic Sludge are the best samples of that ideas and others - just for fun.

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team "Corruption"
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 12:24:54 PM »
Hi there welcome to GameTechMods. Just to say, if you want to show off your RA2 bots that you made in Stock, make a showcase within the showcase section of the forums and not within a creativity section for the future, this section is for showing off user's creativity outside of RA2 such as artwork and CADs, not for posting RA2 bots.   

Also just another little note for the future, you don't need to attach the bot file to your post when showing them off. Instead take a screenshot of your bot within the game by pressing F11, and then attach the screenshot in your post as something a JPEG, so us users can look at your bots without having to download the respective bot file to see what can be improved. Apart from that, I hope that you enjoy your time on the forums.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team "Corruption"
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 12:37:27 PM »
If you're uploading bot files, you should upload them to the bot exchange rather than posting the files straight to a showcase. Showcases are usually for images of the bots rather than the bot files themselves. You do you though.
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots