Author Topic: Jet's stock showcase!  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Over 10 years and still can't build HWs.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Andle#5961
Jet's stock showcase!
« on: January 07, 2008, 11:45:19 AM »
Common guys! I wanna get this forum active again! Anyways, left RA2 for a while, so lost my touch a bit. But now i'm trying out the ol' bot building again, let's see what happens.

First up is: RipTide Toad

Coming from my themed team: 'The Creatures from beyond!" Comes RipTide Toad.
Drive: 2 RADS.
Weapon motor: HP Ztek (think that's how to spell it, correct me if i'm wrong).
Power: 1 Black battery.
Overview: Quite a destructive bot for its weight class. Can be dis-armed quite quickly though is the enemy gets around the spinning blade. The weapon itself is large compared to the rest of the robot, The extenders, motors and wheels are out in the open, but the blade doesn't normally let anyone get close without loosing a few wheels.

Offline Jet-speed

• The Transient
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Over 10 years and still can't build HWs.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Andle#5961
Jet's stock showcase!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 11:56:16 AM »
Carrying on! This is: Iced out!

Drive: 2 HP's.
Weapon motor: 2 HP Zteks.
Power: 1 Black Battery.
Overveiw: This unusual Middle Weight is rather wierd. Its body is mounted high from its stading position in the hope it's harder to reach for the mean HS's out there! Despite this, It's still fairly easy to destroy as the weapon has a tendency to 'flip' the whole opposing robot over the top of itself, leaving Iced out's unprotected back to be mauled. Only hope this bot has it to pin it against a wall (which is surprisingly effective) and grind at the underbelly. All disadvantages aside, this bot is unique for me, and does well under the correct surcumstances.