Robot Arena > Stock Showcases

8bean Doesn't Build Stock

(1/2) > >>

8bean:
Was gonna find some of the old sh** I made 9 years ago to celebrate RA2's 16th birthday but I forget where the CD went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so here's some bots that I made for tourneys and never did anything with

Yea, its got a static wedge so it isn't gonna get under anything. I tried fitting a burst in somewhere but every time it either went overweight or just didn't work right

Now this thing really sucks. There's too much chassis space, razors and axes combined, and 3 stacked pinks don't power it the whole time (I don't think?). Was probably slapped together for asbestossars tourney that never happened

Dreamcast:
The chassis is super tight on your "static wedge" I'll give you that much. You don't need HPZs for the weapons. Since it's a juggler, even reverse angle motors can do fine. With the extra weight, you can invest in enough chassis space for a green snapper.

Batteries in Stock don't "run out" as they do in DSL, and rammers don't need a lot of power because the early charges dictate the match. You can get invertibility with lighter weight shiny hubs via a shorter chassis, just play with the slider for a bit.

J:
Bruh, save these for BOTM. It’s what all the pros did

8bean:

--- Quote from: 8bean on February 18, 2019, 09:56:07 PM ---Was gonna find some of the old sh** I made 9 years ago to celebrate RA2's 16th birthday but I forget where the CD went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--- End quote ---

Well I found the CD. Decided it would be cool if I took these old sh**ty designs and gave them some modern splashes.

First up is pick. I think this was my first robot ever but I can't remember exactly. Too many batts, too little weaponry, and nothing much else.

Next is Sgnt. Stab. If pick wasn't the first bot then this one was. I think I built this after watching this video but instead of razors put spikes and picks on for some reason.

Da BOSS is something I made after getting dunked on by coal miner one too many times. It has a face spinner on the back and even more axes because why not.

Flip Flop was initially a poker but for some reason i thought adding a disc was a good idea. Also maces cuz they are the coolest (just like lava.bmp)  :dance:

Finally, Death Star. I remember this being the ultimate robot except for when emergency was an asshole and flipped it.

So yeah these are the first few robots I ever made from sometime around 2008. Ive got a a sh**load more but these were the only ones I really remember. I also remember making a really sh**ty Tazbot around this time but it was so bad that even me back then deleted it.

8bean:

bot for nicky's irl rep battle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version