Author Topic: URGENT:RFS/RadioFSoftware (Dracophile,Battlebots Update) Hurricane Harvey Relief  (Read 737 times)

Offline kill343gs

As some of you may know, our very own RFS runs a website as well as a page on facebook where he writes articles and reviews regarding all things robot combat. RFS has been a member of this community for well over a decade, and helped make great strides in the early days of RA2. He may have rubbed a few people the wrong way in his time, and he was no stranger to controversy, but there's no argument that he is one of the more important figureheads in this dumb children's computer game's history.

RFS is a resident of Texas. Last week, RFS's house was destroyed in Hurricane Harvey. This photograph was posted to the Battlebots Update facebook page today. This is just about all that remains of his house.

Despite his grave situation, RFS continues to upload content to Battlebots Update from his "rainy day" backlog. That fact alone speaks volumes about what kind of person he is.

In addition to the standard Battlebots Update patreon, RFS has posted a link to a paypal where, if you are feeling generous, you can donate a little something to help a brotha out.

https://www.paypal.me/TwilightFoundry/5

Any and all help would be appreciated. We as a community haven't exactly been the best of friends with each other recently, but I know that some of you are good people that might be willing to help.

Thanks guys.

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain

Offline Somebody

• Rep: 13
  • CP: +2
    • SomebodyofGTM
    • View Profile
    • My site
    • Awards
Donated, and I urge you all to do so too. Thanks for posting Kill.
I built that big robot on that TV show that time