Author Topic: Please stop reporting spam by noodle.  (Read 13917 times)

Offline ianh05

• Rep: 4
  • Stock AW Builder and Tourney Host!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Please stop reporting spam by noodle.
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2013, 01:26:53 PM »
he hasn't been IP banned yet, I didn't see Trov online at all yesterday or today.
Check out my UI Improvements topic for stuff like longer team/bot import lists:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=13324.0
How to make awesome splashes with paint:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=13310.0
My showcase filled with antweights:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=1595.0
How to AI: For newbies (with pics!):
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=13814.0
Best tournament results:
Tag Team Challenge and CombatAnts 3: runner-up
Around the World: 3rd place.

Offline GoldenFox93

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -5
  • The Guy
    • http://www.facebook.com/h
    • http://www.youtube.com/ro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2013, 01:34:25 PM »
If I diagnose myself with autism, am I exempt from banning?
Oh look, it's Noodle using a proxy avoider and regurgitating the same unfunny and obnoxious tripe as before.

But whilst you're here- I'll be looking forward to seeing you gone from this place forever, vermin.

"Cries and screams are music to my ears."
-Soundwave

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2013, 01:48:27 PM »
oh look

he got a proxy

holy shtuff just go away already
not even using a proxy
lame/10

http://raz.z0r.de/L/z0r-de_3066.swf
I love Cowboy Bebop
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2013, 05:42:03 PM »
hacks

lol are you kidding me kid he gave everyone his password.

Actually, no I didn't that time. His little faggot posse (that includes you) decided to try and figure out the password for my email again and you used that to gain access to my Minecraft account. Then used it to completely destroy the server.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »
hacks

Actually, no I didn't that time. His little faggot posse (that includes you) decided to try and figure out the password for my email again and you used that to gain access to my Minecraft account. Then used it to completely destroy the server.

You gave them your Skype password which was the same (or similar to) as your gmail password. That was entirely due to your irresponsibility kiddo.

and I didn't haven anything to do with jacking your accounts, I was just in the Skype group watching the chaos unfold.

EDIT: actually no, I tried to log into your Youtube account like once or twice (and couldn't even get in for that matter) after someone posted the password, but other than that I had nothing to do with any of the other vandalism. Not like I would have even done anything to it, granted, all of the vandalism/griefing/account deletion was done by Chris and Noodle.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:49:35 PM by Jamin »

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2013, 08:42:58 PM »
hacks

You gave them your Skype password which was the same (or similar to) as your gmail password. That was entirely due to your irresponsibility kiddo.

and I didn't haven anything to do with jacking your accounts, I was just in the Skype group watching the chaos unfold.

EDIT: actually no, I tried to log into your Youtube account like once or twice (and couldn't even get in for that matter) after someone posted the password, but other than that I had nothing to do with any of the other vandalism. Not like I would have even done anything to it, granted, all of the vandalism/griefing/account deletion was done by Chris and Noodle.

No, It started months before that when I gave them my GTM password. Then they were like "hurr i bet all his stuffs got the same password" and they were right. Then a few months later, they decided to with my sh** again and guessed the new password to my Hotmail account because it wasn't much different.

I think I would know how it all went down, you stupid .

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2013, 09:17:09 PM »
hacks

No, It started months before that when I gave them my GTM password. Then they were like "hurr i bet all his stuffs got the same password" and they were right. Then a few months later, they decided to with my sh** again and guessed the new password to my Hotmail account because it wasn't much different.

I think I would know how it all went down, you stupid .

Other than my confusion between skype/gtm and gmail/hotmail you basically reworded everything I said.

I simply explained it how I remembered it had gone down from my point of view. Allow me to apologize for getting minor details wrong, you stupid .
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 09:22:16 PM by Jamin »

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2013, 09:40:24 PM »
just to clear this up, heres how the sheet went down aw'ight:

noodle asked HA what his password was jokingly
HA responded with a functional pass
curious old me plugged it into skype and wouldntyouknow it works there too.
after i spurred some more thought into what else it could access we took over andrewsheepmonglers youtube assbook etc
andrew started getting anusincinerated and changed his pass to something pathetically guessable
we got ahold of that pass we changed the password to lock him out of his email
after the entire gang (me enigma chris newdale and spbpbraky otherwise known as the troll patrol at the time) wasted his YT and feacbuk chris and newdale decided to screw over his minecraft (these happened around the same time in a span of 1-2 days and i can provide proof)
they tried to pin the blame for the MC griefing on ha, and when the truth came out they caused a 7 page ruse in conraas mc server thread
buttenraged, ha decided to go aggressive lost what little credibility that he had

granted, all of the vandalism/griefing/account deletion was done by Chris and Noodle.
along with yours truly.
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2013, 09:42:29 PM »
just to clear this up, heres how the sheet went down aw'ight:

noodle asked HA what his password was jokingly
HA responded with a functional pass
curious old me plugged it into skype and wouldntyouknow it works there too.
after i spurred some more thought into what else it could access we took over andrewsheepmonglers youtube assbook etc
andrew started getting anusincinerated and changed his pass to something pathetically guessable
we got ahold of that pass we changed the password to lock him out of his email
after the entire gang (me enigma chris newdale and spbpbraky otherwise known as the troll patrol at the time) wasted his YT and feacbuk chris and newdale decided to screw over his minecraft (these happened around the same time and i can provide proof)
they tried to pin the blame for the MC griefing on ha, and when the truth came out they caused a 7 page ruse
buttenraged, ha decided to go aggressive lost what little credibility that he had

granted, all of the vandalism/griefing/account deletion was done by Chris and Noodle.
along with yours truly.

just to clarify though I never had anything to do with the yubtub and facebox vandalism.

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2013, 09:45:23 PM »
all in all this is why HA is fricking gullible

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2013, 10:02:32 PM »
all in all this is why HA is fricking gullible

The only thing I really gave a sh** about was the Minecraft account that I had forgotten was linked to the email they got into. The Facebook they screwed with was my troll.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2013, 12:28:24 AM »
Get this subject out of this thread !

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2013, 12:46:28 AM »
Get this subject out of this thread !

Yeah, really.

I'd much rather drop all that dumb sh** from the past (even if this wasn't that long ago granted) and just make amends than anything.

Offline 70 CUDA

• Rep: 2
  • Epic skulls= Epic win
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2013, 11:28:06 AM »
Unless you have a time machine then the past is just that,,,,,,,PAST, GONE, BEYOND YOUR ABILLITY TO CHANGE. I have learned alot in the past few years. If some twat calls you a name to your face there is NO reason to react in any way. It is just a vibration of the air around you, if it pisses you off then thats your problem. The same thing goes on the net. The more you respond to bull the more you get. Fact of life guys.
Holy crap they do exist!!!! :Rob2

Offline System32

• Rep: 4
  • Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2013, 01:28:59 AM »
Couldn't have just left?

As a person who has been on the internet for about a decade and a half, "Just Leaving" doesn't happen in many online communities.

Either you can't afford to stay, lose intrest gradually, or you get banned.

Count how many people here just leave.

None.

Banned, Can't afford to come back, or lose intrest. That's the options. That's how it works.
Put this onto your signature if you were part of this crappy fad in '03.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2013, 09:49:36 AM »
Who else here finds it funny? is it just funny to him? I find it hard to believe he'd do this just to make himself laugh I get the feeling he had some buddies in on it.
I find it absolutely hilarious, but I highly doubt he did it for my benefit. I'm not part of that stupid skype group and don't talk to anyone here outside of the forum itself, least of all Newdale.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:11:12 PM by Trovaner »

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2013, 01:09:09 PM »
Who else here finds it funny? is it just funny to him? I find it hard to believe he'd do this just to make himself laugh I get the feeling he had some buddies in on it.
I find it absolutely hilarious, but I highly doubt he did it for my benefit. I'm not part of that skype group and don't talk to anyone here outside of the forum itself, least of all Newdale.
I didn't find it funny in any way, shape, or form. I checked in on things after company left my house and found GTM in complete disarray. His little "prank" cost me quite a bit of time that I would have preferred to spend on more productive endeavors (real life, bot exchange, mods, etc.). I'm not angry that he did it but I am disappointed; I expected more from him. If he had a problem, he should have stated it outright instead of vandalizing this place for attention.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2013, 01:51:56 PM »
I find it absolutely hilarious, but I highly doubt he did it for my benefit. I'm not part of that skype group and don't talk to anyone here outside of the forum itself, least of all Newdale.
I didn't find it funny in any way, shape, or form. I checked in on things after company left my house and found GTM in complete disarray. His little "prank" cost me quite a bit of time that I would have preferred to spend on more productive endeavors (real life, bot exchange, mods, etc.). I'm not angry that he did it but I am disappointed; I expected more from him. If he had a problem, he should have stated it outright instead of vandalizing this place for attention.
Of course it wasn't funny for you. You had to clean it up. And, sadly yes, Noodle was, at heart, just a glorified attention seeker.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:49:22 PM by Trovaner »

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »
I like to think that I would have been disappointed with him even if I wasn't the one that cleaned up his mess. I can't imagine myself doing anything like that to another website so it is hard for me to see the humor in it.

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2013, 04:35:00 AM »
Banned, Can't afford to come back, or lose intrest. That's the options. That's how it works.
What about Rage Quit?