Author Topic: My apology.  (Read 82 times)

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
My apology.
« on: February 13, 2021, 01:06:05 AM »
I am sincerely sorry to Chris, Giece, the GTM community, the LGBTQ2A+ community, and whoever else I may have offended.  At the time, I was not aware that my usage of the t-word was offensive.  When I called 090901 a "cute little trap" I meant to do so as a gesture of affection.  It was not meant to degrade 090901 or be disparaging members of the LGBTQ2A+ community.  I realize now that I need to control myself better and choose better words to express my affection, especially when it comes to other members of the forum.  In 2021, we live in a society where ignorance is no longer an acceptable excuse, and there really is no excuse for calling 090901 a "cute little trap".  In the future I will make sure to refrain from using the word "trap" to refer to people I am attracted towards.  I am sorry for everyone I have hurt by my actions and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My apology.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 01:59:02 AM »
I mean he is a cute little trap
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.