Author Topic: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)  (Read 13906 times)

Online apanx

Re: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2021, 02:54:53 PM »
Actually, I am retired, but just wanted to bitch about the democrats releasing the virus on us.

That $190.00 would pay for two fishing trips.

ok_boomer.png

Whatever you say boomer.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:50:38 AM by apanx »

Offline RpJk

• ♫Time has come to listen to the crying of their puppet souls♫
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2021, 03:24:24 PM »
How you guys still be paying.................

Even in 20 years someone will still be payin.
Old Stock Showcase: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=6590.0

I've moved to other forums. Under a different name. This is where it all began.

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
  • Rep: -3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2021, 10:30:57 PM »

who the **** are you
Guess who's back

Offline RpJk

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2021, 10:17:07 PM »

who the **** are you

Who the **** are you?

I'm just an old cunt who was here from 2011-2014 and now wanders the remaining forums before they die out. I visit here just to see this place where my wandering started.

I'm now remembered for **** all except a few robots and a sh**ty copypasta.

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2021, 11:45:43 PM »
I'll chuck some money at this in 2 years when renewals up lol. Just seeing it. Crazy how long this has been going for

Megganerdbomb

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »
[quote author=RpJk link=topic=19891.msg775477#msg775477 date=1614658627]
[quote author=superbot13 link=topic=19891.msg775472#msg775472 date=1614573057]
[quote author=RpJk link=topic=19891.msg775470#msg775470 date=1614547464]

[/quote]
who the **** are you
[/quote]

Who the **** are you?

I'm just an old cunt who was here from 2011-2014 and now wanders the remaining forums before they die out. I visit here just to see this place where my wandering started.

[/quote]I had a girlfriend once. Lasted a few weeks then the bitch betrayed me by getting the hard lads after me. All I can say is thank **** the blue bus took me out of town. (I live just outside of Belfast in a place called Newtownabbey) Bus took me to Carrick then took train back home. Currently got a good female friend of mine I talk to on Skype every month who used to live near me but had to move to Sweden cause her dad got a major IT job. But times change. Considering the way my life is at the moment with trying get an A in my IT course, getting bullied by my siblings and trying to squeeze every other moment playing through games I don't want a girlfriend. I mean come on! Why is it all the nice quiet girls end up moving away to other countries while all the girls left here are either ditzy or smoke and drink every night. Its a ****ing pain!

Offline RpJk

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2021, 10:53:46 AM »

who the **** are you

Who the **** are you?

I had a girlfriend once. Lasted a few weeks then the bitch betrayed me by getting the hard lads after me. All I can say is thank **** the blue bus took me out of town. (I live just outside of Belfast in a place called Newtownabbey) Bus took me to Carrick then took train back home. Currently got a good female friend of mine I talk to on Skype every month who used to live near me but had to move to Sweden cause her dad got a major IT job. But times change. Considering the way my life is at the moment with trying get an A in my IT course, getting bullied by my siblings and trying to squeeze every other moment playing through games I don't want a girlfriend. I mean come on! Why is it all the nice quiet girls end up moving away to other countries while all the girls left here are either ditzy or smoke and drink every night. Its a ****ing pain!

Thank you for making me remember that one more time as I was edgy as sh** back then. Having gotten a job and becoming a writer has definitely helped stopped that.

I'll probably post here a few times until I reach the 10 year mark then I'll leave forever and ever.

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2021, 02:04:44 PM »
I'll probably post here a few times until I reach the 10 year mark then I'll leave forever and ever.
Let's be real - you're never going to leave completely. You're still going to poke your head around here now and again like many other people from GTM's past. We get it - you don't have to keep reminding us that you're some old spectre, just stop with the "I'm posting a few more times and then leaving" posts and just enjoy the memories without making the focus be on you. :P
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2021, 04:55:35 PM »
Let's be real - you're never going to leave completely. You're still going to poke your head around here now and again like many other people from GTM's past. We get it - you don't have to keep reminding us that you're some old spectre, just stop with the "I'm posting a few more times and then leaving" posts and just enjoy the memories without making the focus be on you. :P
Being the focus is the whole point. Why else would we grace you newbies with our presence?
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline JoeBlo

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2021, 08:51:40 PM »
Let's be real - you're never going to leave completely.

Yeah GTM is basically a meth additicion

Offline RpJk

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2021, 08:20:03 PM »

I will leave one day.

Older than your presence here by six years. I know it's shocking but I was once one of the strangest normies around here!

Offline TheRoboteer

• Mr Big Blue Flipper
  • Rep: 9
  • "I HATE SEBASTIAN COE!"
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: TheRoboteer#8784
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2021, 12:54:42 AM »
Why are boomers such retards man
Notable Tournament Performances:
The Beginner's Guide to IRL:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/tutorials-and-tips/irl-a-beginner's-guide

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2021, 07:48:00 PM »
I will leave one day.
The fact you keep saying you'll leave yet don't suggests to me you're still a bit strange. Keep telling yourself (and us) you're leaving senior, it's become quite the meme :dumb) Like I said before, just enjoy your time here. No one is asking you to leave...apart from yourself.
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline Mouldy

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 4
  • Still can't make robots after 20 years.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Mr.Kinch
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2021, 04:52:42 AM »
Still love the idea that ACAMS has to fire up the ol' dial-up internet to log on here and tell the Millennials and Zs to pay the domain bill.

Oh God- if no one else is getting these emails besides him, what happens when he falls over the piss pot and snaps his neck? How will we know?

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2021, 07:07:16 PM »
Still love the idea that ACAMS has to fire up the ol' dial-up internet to log on here and tell the Millennials and Zs to pay the domain bill.

Oh God- if no one else is getting these emails besides him, what happens when he falls over the piss pot and snaps his neck? How will we know?
Someone else will become ACAMS, said person will inherit his email, his debts, his bank accounts, his memories, his behaviour and so on, and so on,

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2021, 12:06:37 AM »
I hope you guy's do know I am up in my 60's and could croak without warning .... and I have the domain hosted on godaddy, so somebody better think of something.
Since your president is an addle mined moron idiot, our country may soon get a reset, and then it won't matter.
Just for the record, I can still kick ass and shoot straight, so don't be a democrat when the reset happens!

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2021, 02:44:25 AM »
I hope you guy's do know I am up in my 60's and could croak without warning .... and I have the domain hosted on godaddy, so somebody better think of something.
Since your president is an addle mined moron idiot, our country may soon get a reset, and then it won't matter.
Just for the record, I can still kick ass and shoot straight, so don't be a democrat when the reset happens!
Is it a normal thing that burger eaters die in their 60's/70's?

Online apanx

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2021, 11:49:19 AM »
We'll just do gametechmods2 then.
Meanwhile, avoid tap water and the 5G zones and you'll live a bit longer.

ok_boomer.png

Offline GIRTHQUAKE

• Antweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Awards HOW MANY SHRIMP DO YOU HAVE TO EAT BEFORE YOUR SKIN TURNS PINK Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: GIRTHQUAKE#8520
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2021, 11:16:52 PM »
Will all users on GTM2 be required to upload proofs of vaccination? I wont feel safe otherwise.

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2021, 12:15:50 AM »
We'll just do gametechmods2 then.
Meanwhile, avoid tap water and the 5G zones and you'll live a bit longer.
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]

I knew somebody would think of something!