Site Information > Site News and Feedback

Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)

<< < (16/16)

ACAMS:
I hope you guy's do know I am up in my 60's and could croak without warning .... and I have the domain hosted on godaddy, so somebody better think of something.
Since your president is an addle mined moron idiot, our country may soon get a reset, and then it won't matter.
Just for the record, I can still kick ass and shoot straight, so don't be a democrat when the reset happens!

kix:

--- Quote from: ACAMS on April 09, 2021, 12:06:37 AM ---I hope you guy's do know I am up in my 60's and could croak without warning .... and I have the domain hosted on godaddy, so somebody better think of something.
Since your president is an addle mined moron idiot, our country may soon get a reset, and then it won't matter.
Just for the record, I can still kick ass and shoot straight, so don't be a democrat when the reset happens!

--- End quote ---
Is it a normal thing that burger eaters die in their 60's/70's?

apanx:

--- Quote from: ACAMS on April 09, 2021, 12:06:37 AM ---I hope you guy's do know I am up in my 60's and could croak without warning .... and I have the domain hosted on godaddy, so somebody better think of something.

--- End quote ---
We'll just do gametechmods2 then.
Meanwhile, avoid tap water and the 5G zones and you'll live a bit longer.

GIRTHQUAKE:
Will all users on GTM2 be required to upload proofs of vaccination? I wont feel safe otherwise.

ACAMS:

--- Quote from: apanx on April 09, 2021, 11:49:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---
We'll just do gametechmods2 then.
Meanwhile, avoid tap water and the 5G zones and you'll live a bit longer.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

--- End quote ---

I knew somebody would think of something!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version