Author Topic: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)  (Read 13896 times)

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
Re: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2021, 07:38:11 PM »
How you guys still be paying.................

Even in 20 years someone will still be payin.
who the **** are you

Who the **** are you?

I'm just an old cunt who was here from 2011-2014 and now wanders the remaining forums before they die out. I visit here just to see this place where my wandering started.

I'm now remembered for **** all except a few robots and a sh**ty copypasta.
I had a girlfriend once. Lasted a few weeks then the bitch betrayed me by getting the hard lads after me. All I can say is thank **** the blue bus took me out of town. (I live just outside of Belfast in a place called Newtownabbey) Bus took me to Carrick then took train back home. Currently got a good female friend of mine I talk to on Skype every month who used to live near me but had to move to Sweden cause her dad got a major IT job. But times change. Considering the way my life is at the moment with trying get an A in my IT course, getting bullied by my siblings and trying to squeeze every other moment playing through games I don't want a girlfriend. I mean come on! Why is it all the nice quiet girls end up moving away to other countries while all the girls left here are either ditzy or smoke and drink every night. Its a ****ing pain!

lol
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline HX_

• Rep: 1
  • What about a flamethrower?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2021, 10:24:29 AM »
Actually, I am retired, but just wanted to bitch about the democrats releasing the virus on us.

That $190.00 would pay for two fishing trips.

This. The great reset is upon us. Fear central bank digital currencies. GD commies.
leaving this space blank until RA3 is released.