Author Topic: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)  (Read 13909 times)

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Help me keep GTM site up
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 04:25:58 PM »
Ima do that in 2 years...

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 04:28:35 PM »
jesus chris

Offline FOTEPX

• Your dad
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Thank you, meow.
    • Bamzookiman130
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Shima33 #9110
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

GTM's safe for another 2 years, lol.

****ing hell mate calm down

Currently listening to: Marblehead Johnson - The Bluetones

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 05:02:15 PM »
hold up, what if this was a bamboozle and ACAMS just wanted $200?
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Shield

• The question isn't who will let me.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • It's who will stop me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 05:52:43 PM »
Ever considered selling the site to one of the members?

I have considered GIVING it to one of the members ..... WHO do you have in mind?

Mr. AS and Apanx seem like good candidates. I genuinely believe Mr. AS can run this site and has the interests to do so
beep beep

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 06:01:59 PM »
I got $500 back on my taxes. I'll give it to ACAMS in exchange for complete contro over gametechmods.com
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Fracture

• Super Mega Hyper Giga
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 11
  • how about i shove my big dog up your hanky panky
  • Awards GTMCS2 Divison Winner BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2017, 06:21:15 PM »
If we have people who can pay the fees and people to administrate, let them fill their respective roles. It looks like supporting the site can be done by one or more volunteers. In terms of running everything, that's a different discussion - ACAMS is only transferring the financial obligations. But we've definitely had lots of comments on appointing new administrators in the past, so if that's something to work on alongside deferring the hosting fee I think it's a good time. I'm hoping it can be a decision between ACAMS, Trov, and whomever pays the bills (after they've been chosen), supported by the community. Let's sort out the payments first.

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2017, 06:32:31 PM »
If we have people who can pay the fees and people to administrate, let them fill their respective roles. It looks like supporting the site can be done by one or more volunteers. In terms of running everything, that's a different discussion - ACAMS is only transferring the financial obligations. But we've definitely had lots of comments on appointing new administrators in the past, so if that's something to work on alongside deferring the hosting fee I think it's a good time. I'm hoping it can be a decision between ACAMS, Trov, and whomever pays the bills (after they've been chosen), supported by the community. Let's sort out the payments first.

#090901forAdmin
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline Baconus_Yum

• The Master of Bacon
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • I like Bacon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »
#090901forAdmin
That'd probably go for the worse
Didn't Win Anything Award GTM 2K17
Notable Tournament Entrees:
Bacon Emergency: 2nd Place in Emergency exit.
Spinner From the North: 2nd Place in SFTW Showdown
Abominable: 1st place in the MW division of The Cybernetic Colosseum

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2017, 07:57:54 PM »
hold up, what if this was a bamboozle and ACAMS just wanted $200?
Well, then I guess I paid him back for 2 years of the 8 I've been around on this site then  :dumb)

Offline Scrap Daddy

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:24 PM »
090901 what a guy.

Offline Asbestosstar

• Most Bizzare of 2017. Also2nd Best new host of 2017
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -4
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2017, 12:17:17 AM »
Imagine he sold it to me?

It would probably Will be way WORse.

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2017, 12:19:42 PM »

GTM's safe for another 2 years, lol.

This is true, the bill is paid until 3/19 ........ You guys owe 090901 a big one!

THANKS!!!

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 12:29:56 PM »

What you guy's haven't thought about and some may not even know is that I am nearly 60 ...... I have other stuff to think about, hell, I have grandchildren older than most of you and the oldest granddaughter needs a new car.
Life changes and interests  change ....... I retired from here long ago, now I want to retire from the expense.
Plus, when you get my age there is the chance that I may forget to wake up one day ...... then what?

Offline FOTEPX

• Your dad
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Thank you, meow.
    • Bamzookiman130
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Shima33 #9110
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 12:41:11 PM »

What you guy's haven't thought about and some may not even know is that I am nearly 60 ...... I have other stuff to think about, hell, I have grandchildren older than most of you and the oldest granddaughter needs a new car.
Life changes and interests  change ....... I retired from here long ago, now I want to retire from the expense.
Plus, when you get my age there is the chance that I may forget to wake up one day ...... then what?

Currently listening to: Marblehead Johnson - The Bluetones

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 12:56:51 PM »
I've been expecting something like this to come up ever since you posted about your health when Trov took over and I was kinda surprised it took this long to come up since then (I guess it helps the hosting bill is paid every 2 years?). At least now sine the bill is paid for the next 2 years we have a good amount of time as a community to come up with a plan then for the future instead of trying to rush it like everybody just was trying to do.

Also thank you for staying in touch with the community even though you don't have that much of a interest anymore and could have easily just packed up you bag and totally left us in the dark, I really appreciate the honesty you have with us all.

Offline ACAMS

Re: Help me keep GTM site up (PAID TILL 3/19)
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 01:50:25 PM »
I am still healthy (as long as I take my blood pressure pills) and you young guys would still have trouble keeping up with me, but you never know about tomorrow.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2017, 02:03:36 PM »
Yeah would you consider giving someone reputable on here the same level of access as Trov? It feels like Trov is AWOL.
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 02:17:44 PM »
Yeah would you consider giving someone reputable on here the same level of access as Trov? It feels like Trov is AWOL.

for more detail: the only feedback any of us get that he still exists is when he changes the splash on the main page to whoever won BOTM.

that's not a good sign.
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
  • :really_makes_you_think:
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2017, 02:26:25 PM »
I am still healthy (as long as I take my blood pressure pills) and you young guys would still have trouble keeping up with me, but you never know about tomorrow.
i know jew jitsu
(◕‿◕✿) discord: uncle_slamm steam: bigmommaprodz #unbanlra2