Site Information > Site News and Feedback

Consider this a hostile takeover

(1/2) > >>

TheRealHA:
The real reason for my return lies in pure unadulterated capitalism.

As of July 1st, 2023 I am taking ownership of the www.gametechmods.com domain. I have made ACAMS an offer he couldn't refuse and the greedy old fart took it. Shortly after July 1st, this will become a forum in which you must pay to be a member. Membership fees will be $4.99 monthly with potential for a yearly membership which has been undecided.

Bow down to your new overlord.

Also, not only will Naryar be stripped of any rank he holds on GTM, but his account will be banned and profile deleted. (Suck it, Frenchman.)

Enjoy GTM while it's still free to use.

090901:
The real reason for my return lies in pure unadulterated capitalism.

As of August 1st, 2023 I am taking ownership of the www.gametechmods.com domain. I have made HurricaneAndrew an offer he couldn't refuse and the greedy old fart took it (it was a lawnmower and some meth). Shortly after August 1st, this will become a forum in which you must pay to be a member. Membership fees will be $4.99 monthly with potential for a yearly membership which has been undecided.

Bow down to your new overlord.

Also, not only will Helloface be stripped of any rank he holds on GTM, but his account will be banned and profile deleted. (Suck it, Canadian.)

Enjoy GTM while it's still free to use.

MassimoV:
If you actually bought this site you'd just rework it to make it about tractor pulling

ACAMS:
Where is my damn money .... I want my $5

TheRealHA:

--- Quote from: ACAMS on June 25, 2023, 10:53:02 PM ---Where is my damn money .... I want my $5

--- End quote ---

The check is in the mail, old man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version