Site Information > Site News and Feedback

Cannot interact with forum?

(1/1)

LiNcK:
Hello! Been a while since I've been here and I tried downloading DSL 2.3 and I noticed something weird: The forum seems to glitch out very often, rendering posts unable to be interacted with. I can't click links, open spoilers, or even select the text. Certain buttons work while others don't at all and others seem to be offset/require oddly accurate clicking as well.

Here's a small webm of what it looks like: https://gfycat.com/ShySpecificAntipodesgreenparakeet.
I'm trying to click on the link, spoiler, and general buttons as well as select text but many of those things don't seem to be working properly.

Is this a known issue or happening to anyone else?

Edit: Interestingly enough everything seems fine in this post.

Edit 2: After a bit more testing it seems like the forum is interactable for less than a second after I load into a thread (or at least, if I hover over a link fast enough it does underline and allow me to click it) but it very quickly goes back to practically just being an image of the forum.

FOTEPX:
Hm, I'd chalk that up to using a skin. Nobody really uses skins on GTM any more, as far as I'm aware, and I expect that none of them work properly. Try using the default theme.

LiNcK:

--- Quote from: FOTEPX on July 15, 2018, 10:45:12 PM ---Hm, I'd chalk that up to using a skin. Nobody really uses skins on GTM any more, as far as I'm aware, and I expect that none of them work properly. Try using the default theme.

--- End quote ---

I've had the skin for so long I even forgot it was a skin! You were right, changing to the default theme fixed it. Burned my eyes in the process, but hey, fixed! Thanks!

Badger:

--- Quote from: FOTEPX on July 15, 2018, 10:45:12 PM ---Hm, I'd chalk that up to using a skin. Nobody really uses skins on GTM any more, as far as I'm aware, and I expect that none of them work properly. Try using the default theme.

--- End quote ---
black rain worked fine for me a few weeks ago. Have you tried another browser as a debug measure linck? How about incognito (with no extensions enabled)

LiNcK:

--- Quote from: Badger on July 15, 2018, 10:52:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---
black rain worked fine for me a few weeks ago. Have you tried another browser as a debug measure linck? How about incognito (with no extensions enabled)

--- End quote ---

Just tried it out with Firefox 61.0.1/32Bit and it worked, but it doesn't work on Chrome 67.0.3396.99/64Bit even without any extensions on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version