Author Topic: Team Trash 'Em/ Team B.R.U.M.M.I.E  (Read 6722 times)

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team Trash 'Em/ Team B.R.U.M.M.I.E
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 09:27:02 AM »
3/10 fox

Offline botomatic1000

• Captain of Kings Heath Colliders robotics
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Still a Furfag
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Kings Heath Colliders robotics
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 11:41:42 AM »
She's not supposed to look too much like a Fox at all but I thought it would look pretty "cute" and would give it a "personality" before fights I used to rapidly put the flipper up and down making the googly eyes go mental people liked it a little.
3rd and 4th in The ZONE with Penance and Blue Wolf
3rd in the Robogames Beetleweight bracket with Icklemandra

Offline Jammy Dodger

• The welsh idiot you probably dislike
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2016, 08:11:28 AM »
Cant wait to see the planed BW ;)

Offline botomatic1000

• Heavyweight
  • Still a Furfag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kings Heath Colliders Robotics
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 03:35:03 PM »
thanks.
I better explain it to those who don't know what he's on about. I am making a Beetleweight out of 15mm HDPE which will use a Fingertech Beater-Bar as a weapon and 2 wheel drive. Hopefully it will be competing at the FRA BW Champs in February and possibly a Robots Live event or two but we'll see. I often discuss about it on the Discord group. Also Phantom Fox will be entering her second tournament on the  28th of January. Hopefully next year will be pretty fun for my robots

Offline Jammy Dodger

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2016, 03:54:58 PM »
thanks.
I better explain it to those who don't know what he's on about. I am making a Beetleweight out of 15mm HDPE which will use a Fingertech Beater-Bar as a weapon and 2 wheel drive. Hopefully it will be competing at the FRA BW Champs in February and possibly a Robots Live event or two but we'll see. I often discuss about it on the Discord group. Also Phantom Fox will be entering her second tournament on the  28th of January. Hopefully next year will be pretty fun for my robots
BOTO BOTO

Offline botomatic1000

• Heavyweight
  • Still a Furfag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 07:44:40 AM »
So Ant Freeze 4 went pretty well. Won one against previous AWS champion and grand finalist Why Wait (pretty nasty vertical spinner) with not much damage other than a slight gash on the top of the flipping plate and got beaten twice in the main bracket by flipper DystopiAnt and clusterbot Wedge Wedge Wedge. Got a decent performance in the side events coming 3rd in the Gladiator Rumble (if you count Wot R U Saying as immobile) with some minor damage to the side from one of Rory's spinners (a bit like PP3D from Robot Wars) and then coming 2nd in the pinball competition later on.

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2017, 07:58:47 AM »
So Ant Freeze 4 went pretty well. Won one against previous AWS champion and grand finalist Why Wait (pretty nasty vertical spinner) with not much damage other than a slight gash on the top of the flipping plate and got beaten twice in the main bracket by flipper DystopiAnt and clusterbot Wedge Wedge Wedge. Got a decent performance in the side events coming 3rd in the Gladiator Rumble (if you count Wot R U Saying as immobile) with some minor damage to the side from one of Rory's spinners (a bit like PP3D from Robot Wars) and then coming 2nd in the pinball competition later on.
That's a pretty good result you got. I also got a few Questions to ask: If you were to enter the next Ant Freeze event, what might you do to improve your Ant weight or will you build a new one (I know this things ain't cheap but when you do have the money); and what was it like at Ant Freeze anyway, did you get along with anyone or you just focused on the main event.

Offline botomatic1000

• Heavyweight
  • Still a Furfag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »
That's a pretty good result you got. I also got a few Questions to ask: If you were to enter the next Ant Freeze event, what might you do to improve your Ant weight or will you build a new one (I know this things ain't cheap but when you do have the money); and what was it like at Ant Freeze anyway, did you get along with anyone or you just focused on the main event.
Thanks for the questions I appreciate it :)
1: I'll make sure I do a better job sticking on the acetate and will cut out some spare panels. I am hoping to build another ant or flea sometime soon but I do also have other projects in mind
2: The venue was pretty nice and rather comfortable. The arena was pretty nice but did get absolutely battered by the spinners.
3: I get along with most people and try to say hello when they're not busy heck I've had a few discussions with people.

Offline botomatic1000

• Heavyweight
  • Still a Furfag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kings Heath Colliders Robotics
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2017, 07:49:27 AM »
AWS 52 was yesterday and probably my most successful tourney yet in which I went 5-2 and got to the quarter finals but not without a price as Phantom Fox got completely busted up against Test Robot Please Ignore messing up the flipper mounts and the rear switch (thankfully replaced by Alex). I also got to drive part of the clusterbot EPZ for 3 fights but later had to hand the controls to Gareth as PF faced it twice (beat them both once while busted up). PF will return to combat soon it just needs some stuff hot glued back on and some polycarbonate replacements and she'll be good to run.

Offline Doodle2411

• GTM's Resident Fish Lord (still trying to get my first rep point)
  • Antweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Do people even remember who I am? XD
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2017, 09:41:16 AM »
Hey, nice logo on the top of Phantom Fox, whoever did that must be good at digital graphics huh ;)

Offline Friday2

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 09:52:05 AM »
Is this stock or dsl?

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »
Is this stock or dsl?

This is Real Life.

(Troll detected.)
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Friday2

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2017, 09:55:20 AM »
ok

k :vista: :vista: :vista: :vista: :vista:

Offline Friday2

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2017, 09:56:48 AM »
i didnt mean to add the computer throwing

Offline Asbestosstar

• Most Bizzare of 2017. Also2nd Best new host of 2017
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -4
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2017, 10:31:21 AM »
Use the modify button.

Offline Dark-Al

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2017, 10:43:04 AM »
Glad to hear that AWS 52 went quite well, especially if you made it to the quarter final is worth a real achievement for yourself anyway. So moving away from your success, I got to love the logo on Phantom fox for the only reason being happens to be with the fox drawings you gave to Phantom Fox, fitting the theme of the phantom title well like painting a bot to a theme.

One last question: What with the thick wedge above the screwdriver? Do you have any plans to use it, or it's just there till some time in the future?

Offline Jammy Dodger

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2017, 11:39:21 AM »
Glad to hear that AWS 52 went quite well, especially if you made it to the quarter final is worth a real achievement for yourself anyway. So moving away from your success, I got to love the logo on Phantom fox for the only reason being happens to be with the fox drawings you gave to Phantom Fox, fitting the theme of the phantom title well like painting a bot to a theme.

One last question: What with the thick wedge above the screwdriver? Do you have any plans to use it, or it's just there till some time in the future?

Offline Dark-Al

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2017, 11:42:13 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
At least that something of interest. Just to wait till it's "possibly" finished.

Offline botomatic1000

• Heavyweight
  • Still a Furfag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2017, 11:50:34 AM »

The logo was made by my mate Dom (Doodle on here) who does all sorts of team art commissions and stuff. It was made like that as I plan on doing a few canid themed bots
That wedge is off a D2 kit and will be used on my beetle for the Euro Champs called Minimus (no prizes to anyone who knows what its themed off)
I'll also be building an AW undercutter that uses a ridiculously big brushless motor on a T shaped chassis similar to Big Stick or Cleperechaun.