Robot Rumble 2.0 > Robot Rumble 2.0

RR2 AI Tournament

(1/4) > >>

CodeSilver23:
I have noticed that RR2 doesn't have a tournament forum, so I have decided to post this here. There is no entry limit, so you could enter 10 into the tournament if you want to. All entries will have to follow these guidelines:
-Maximum Weight: 110 kg
-1 battery and 1 electronic required per robot
-Cluster bots are allowed, but the combined weight will have to stay under 110 kg.
-Reps are allowed, but if more than one of the same rep are sent in, only one will be accepted
-AI has to work correctly
-I might make adjustments to a robot if I deem necessary
-Subscribe to my channel (optional, but will help your robots make the final cut)
Submit your entries to codesilvergaming@gmail.com before all the spots are taken!

F1Krazy:
The very first RR2 AI tournament... this ought to be interesting. Will we have to do the AI ourselves?

CodeSilver23:

--- Quote from: F1Krazy on May 28, 2019, 08:39:35 AM ---The very first RR2 AI tournament... this ought to be interesting. Will we have to do the AI ourselves?

--- End quote ---
Yes, you can use either the default AI or make a custom AI.

CodeSilver23:
Submit your robots! Don't be shy. I've literally gotten just one person, so I obviously need more submissions. I've been hoping to get around 40, but right now I only have 15, and only 2 of them aren't mine, so please send in some bots soon. I'm hoping to start the tournament in 2 weeks.

Gulden:
Dumb question but...
How do I export bots/where are they located?

Second Question:
At the moment the game is suffering from a bug that causes robots to die instantaneously.  What will you do if a robot is prone to causing this bug?
Horizontal Grabbers in particular are a serious offender of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version