Robot Rumble 2.0 > Robot Rumble 2.0

RR2 AI Tournament

<< < (2/4) > >>

kaiser:

--- Quote from: Guldenflame on June 07, 2019, 11:11:53 PM ---Dumb question but...
How do I export bots/where are they located?

Second Question:
At the moment the game is suffering from a bug that causes robots to die instantaneously.  What will you do if a robot is prone to causing this bug?
Horizontal Grabbers in particular are a serious offender of this.

--- End quote ---

bots are saved here by default for me:

C:\Users\James\AppData\LocalLow\Nerd Island Studios LLC\Robot Rumble 2.0

As for the swiftly dying bots, I have been experimenting, and it seems like the chassis has hitpoints, and the amount of damage weapons do could be unbalanced af atm. That's just my theory, though.

CodeSilver23:

--- Quote from: kaiser on June 07, 2019, 11:44:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guldenflame on June 07, 2019, 11:11:53 PM ---Dumb question but...

Second Question:
At the moment the game is suffering from a bug that causes robots to die instantaneously.  What will you do if a robot is prone to causing this bug?

--- End quote ---

As for the swiftly dying bots, I have been experimenting, and it seems like the chassis has hitpoints, and the amount of damage weapons do could be unbalanced af atm. That's just my theory, though.

--- End quote ---
If there is a robot that is meant to use bugs for an advantage, I will not allow it into the tournament.

CodeSilver23:
All 6 of Guldenflame's submissions have been accepted, and boy do they look F I N E!

kaiser:

--- Quote from: CodeSilver23 on June 08, 2019, 12:11:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: kaiser on June 07, 2019, 11:44:18 PM ---

Second Question:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If there is a robot that is meant to use bugs for an advantage, I will not allow it into the tournament.

--- End quote ---

I didn't even realize this was a tournament thread XD
I just meant I was trying to figure out how to make bots that don't die on contact with an opponent.

CodeSilver23:
Thanks for helping, regardless!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version