Robot Rumble 2.0 > Robot Rumble 2.0

Robot Rumble Community Replica Pack (WIP)

<< < (2/5) > >>

powerrave:
While not much of a replica builder myself at all, I am very curious to how big and epic this pack will become. The work put in so far already is purely amazing.

Also, Kix, King of Bots had 2 seasons so far to my knowledge. Another Chinese tournament was This is Fighting Robots. The latter I have heard someone that's been there that bot builders usually call it the "KFC deathcamp".

TheRoboteer:

--- Quote from: powerrave on February 15, 2020, 07:28:47 AM ---While not much of a replica builder myself at all, I am very curious to how big and epic this pack will become. The work put in so far already is purely amazing.

Also, Kix, King of Bots had 2 seasons so far to my knowledge. Another Chinese tournament was This is Fighting Robots. The latter I have heard someone that's been there that bot builders usually call it the "KFC deathcamp".

--- End quote ---
"KFC Death Camp" was Clash Bots. This is Fighting Robots was a spinoff of King of Bots run by the same people, and was largely ok as far as I'm aware

powerrave:

--- Quote from: TheRoboteer on February 15, 2020, 08:15:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: powerrave on February 15, 2020, 07:28:47 AM ---While not much of a replica builder myself at all, I am very curious to how big and epic this pack will become. The work put in so far already is purely amazing.

--- End quote ---
"KFC Death Camp" was Clash Bots. This is Fighting Robots was a spinoff of King of Bots run by the same people, and was largely ok as far as I'm aware

--- End quote ---
Guy a spoke with at Facts last year told that about This is fighting Robots. Or I'm getting things mixed up... In that case, my bad.

kix:
Rework has started. Brushless motors are gonna be a godsend for drum spinners.
Some motor placements have also changed so that needs to be redone too so eh

Team Lightning:
So I've got a wip rep of last rites, where do i drop the botfile?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version