Author Topic: Robot Rumble 2.0 AI Thread  (Read 4515 times)

Offline powerrave

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Robot Rumble 2.0 AI Thread
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2019, 03:24:57 AM »
Just now went to try again either way, despite saying in my own showcase I didn't want to. Seemed to work fine now. May have been a 1 time thing. Still, has to have come from somewhere.

Oh man I'm glad to see you got it working. Hopefully we will see your beaut in SvL? I'll keep seeing if I can replicate it but it's good to know it may have been a one off thing.

Yeah I'll see about sending it in. The hammer falls off way too fast lol. But I guess it is what it is. Phantasm is to good performing heavy hitter of mine.
As for replicating it.. Well good luck there. Not exactly fun to try and hope for a PC crash to happen.
"Always be yourself, unless you're a loser"

Offline Hobo Droo

• Official Veteran
  • Rep: 7
  • Former Cheater
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Robot Rumble 2.0 AI Thread
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 03:53:01 PM »
I have finally completed a functioning multibot AI. It's still in a pretty basic form, but it works.
Keep in mind this is not the full AI, but the code that you have to paste into another AI (Default AI, Hammer AI) to make it work. This is because it can function with any bot type.

Here is the code:
https://pastebin.com/J1hGWJC2

Here is a demonstration:

It works with a 3-way multibot as well, which I'll release if anyone wants it. If you have any questions, just ask me on the RA2 discord since nobody is ever active on GTM anymore.
kevin the cube is gone in fortnite