Author Topic: Wham's RR2 Botz  (Read 5544 times)

Offline WhamettNuht

• Rep: 12
  • Robot Building Drag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: WhamettNuht #1457
Wham's RR2 Botz
« on: August 26, 2019, 04:42:28 AM »
Hi all,

Thought I might as well post some of my creations from RR2.
All just replicas at this point lol.

Some re-do's of my past replicas:

Dominator 2

Hypno Disc

Panic Attack

Chaos 2

Pussycat

And some new ones:

Stinger

Diotoir (Spotless... literally)

Eruption

Iron Awe 5

Mighty Mouse

Mortis

Wheely Big Cheese

Damn I should probably put something fancy in this bit huh?

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wham's RR2 Botz
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 04:45:22 AM »
You win
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline Arcane

• The Mildly Pretentious
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 05:25:53 AM »
Great minds think alike!

Awesome job here. Eruption is phenomenal and special shout out for that Hypno-Disc spiral, that must have been a pain.

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 04:47:24 PM »
Thanks guys!

special shout out for that Hypno-Disc spiral, that must have been a pain.

It took me the whole of Captain America: Civil War to do lol

Offline calgoblin

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 12:46:28 PM »
I'm now determined to get a flammable fur material in the game, just for Diotor!

These are all super impressive!

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 01:13:20 PM »
I'm now determined to get a flammable fur material in the game, just for Diotor!

Yknow, that would also mean that you would need something for bots to shoot flames ;)
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 03:30:46 PM »

YES PLEASE! I've already reduced Diotoir's power but swapping the pneumatic system for a pulley system, now it desperately needs some fur to be fully realistic!

But thanks for the compliment on the reps! I have a few more to post soon haha.

Yknow, that would also mean that you would need something for bots to shoot flames ;)

YAAAS - FLAMETHROWARZZZ

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 03:17:14 PM »
More Reps:

King B Powerworks

Plunderbird 5

Steel Avenger

The Revolutionist

Thermidor 2

Tornado

Offline CodeSilver23

• RR2 Enthusiast and Design Innovator
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -2
  • Stars v Legends founder, Inventor of the Wheel-fix
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: CodeSilverGaming
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 05:26:50 PM »
Insta nut
Accomplishments:

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 05:47:16 PM »
Tip, to remove the blue-ish hue on the parts, go to the painter section and select the part

Offline SagarisRA2

• Orc's Favourite Son
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: 4
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 04:39:05 PM »
Yup. This is the best RR2 showcase on GTM.

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2019, 04:26:43 AM »
Wow thanks guys!

Few more new ones:

Big Nipper

Killertron

Storm 2

Gemini

(I honestly did try my best to make them split but alas the game at the current stage wouldn't let me. This pic is a bit of a photoshop job until a system for clusterbots gets worked out (if the developers decide to incorporate this). Maybe some type of component which can split in half when a key is pressed? Not just for clusterbots but things like laying traps across the arena aswell!)

Milly-Ann Bug

And, thanks to the incorporation of hinges and axels to the game:-

SHE WIGGLE

Offline Jaydee99

• ɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝp
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -23
  • This is so sad can we hit 100 likes?
    • https://www.facebook.com/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2019, 04:51:28 AM »
You wizard

Storm 2 omg  :heart_smiley: :heart_smiley:

Offline Arcane

• The Mildly Pretentious
  • Lightweight
  • Rep: 9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2019, 06:38:46 AM »
Oh my goodness that Milly Ann Bug looks hysterical, I love it!

Really top notch builds in here, can't wait to see what else you make dude.

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2019, 10:25:10 AM »
Some moar :]

Dantomkia

Lightning

Bigger Brother

Apollo

Road Block

Firestorm V

Razer

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2019, 10:42:36 AM »
Id say enter my tournament, but im sure that the bots are overweight
Nevertheless, amazing bots

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2019, 10:48:24 AM »

They’re actually all perfectly within weight limit  :cool:

Where you hosting the tournament?

Offline kix

• The game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2019, 11:06:45 AM »

Im Primarily hosting it on OW Discord because i can do Voice Chat thing to talk to people, as its easier for the tournament
ATM the game isnt really in good condition for me to host it. Once they solve most critical issues, ill be more than happy to host

Offline Thrackerzod

• Sparkle up your day!
  • Rep: 10
  • The distant future... the year 2000...
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2019, 11:12:07 AM »
yo these robbots are crazy gorgeous

Offline WhamettNuht

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2019, 12:41:09 PM »

Im Primarily hosting it on OW Discord because i can do Voice Chat thing to talk to people, as its easier for the tournament
ATM the game isnt really in good condition for me to host it. Once they solve most critical issues, ill be more than happy to host

Cool, lemme know when you plan to do it and I’ll enter. My discord is in my profile :)
Do I have to enter reps or could I flex my creative muscles? Lol

yo these robbots are crazy gorgeous

Thanks man!!